When did your slow decent into autism begin?

When did your slow decent into autism begin?
When And how did you discover Sup Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's right dude, go from beta to full blown psychopath.

Not OP, but what would you do?

>FouND Sup Forums
4 months ago

>Autism
A long time ago, I just didn't realize it

Not him but nothing, also never ask for a date over text, especially facebook messenger.

You should have been chill about it, would have made her mad.

oh shit nigga what
that's not how you ask a girl out my dude.

U
N
K
L
E

A
D
A
M
S

They are saved photos from some kid in a dubs decides thread. He said that in his own and went full regard.

Geez fuckness dude, dont shift from the first into 5th gear like that! You absolute madman

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

People need to learn to take no for an answer. I finally climbed out of most of my autism a few years ago, even tho I had to study human interaction in a very autistic way to do it and finally understand. Since then I've turned down plenty of girls just like this. There is no friend zone. You're just not attractive enough (physically or emotionally or intellectually or personality-wise, whatever) if she says no.

That first line would've worked fine if he was physically attractive, tho. Still would've been better if he passed it as "Hey, I'm looking to grab some Tony's pizza and take a tour of the plaza tomorrow. Want to be my +1?" or something similar. Always phrase it like you are inviting them to take part in your life, anons. It's better than making her feel like she's suddenly about to be the center of your life. That's just creepy.

Girls don't want you to go from 0 to 100. If they're interested, then they want time to get to know you before they even commit to s second date, then more time before they commit to a third, then more time before they commit to being a steady gf, etc. They're constantly checking for psychopath impulses like this guy's. Because so many guys have them. You need to be funny and interesting and good in bed before most girls will commit, but that's okay. Monogamy is a big responsibility. You have to actually be worthy of being someone's everything if you're going to ask to be, which means you can never stop courting, you can never stop cracking jokes, you can never stop making her cum, etc.

Any more?

Asking for a date over text is fine, as long as you've hung out with them irl before. Or if you've been talking a while and you hit it off really well already. There are no absolutes/ultimatums in dating.

> Hey, I'm looking to grab some Tony's pizza and take a tour of the plaza tomorrow. Want to be my +1?"

If girls like you it isn't because you are smooth I can tell you that.

>Mochi

It would be an Asian girl. Fucking weebs.

While that was a real autistic move going from 'lets get pizza?' To 'fuck you cunt' in the span of 1 text, she is also a retard for saying she's only interested in being friends but not wanting to do friend activities.
Grabbing pizza and taking a walk is literally a chill day with friends.

Hovering beta detected

kek, it's not about being smooth as much as it is about being open, inviting, friendly, and confident. At least in my experience. My decent face, white skin tone, and 6'1" height help a lot, too tho, you're not wrong.

Hovering? Like a helicopter bf? What is your criticism?

I disagree. He didn't beat around the bush and got to the point. He was explicit on what the activity was and what time. She says she "wants to be friends," but she doesn't even want to go on what sounds like a fun evening as friends. If she weren't a cunt, she would say, "Sure user, sounds like fun. Just to be clear, is this a date or not?"

He's not an autist. She's a cunt.

I honestly think friendzoning is just a selfish thing girls do. They keep these betas in a little closet for whenever they need attention.

>I honestly think friendzoning is just a selfish thing girls do. They keep these betas in a little closet for whenever they need attention.
you're not entitled to anything idiot. selfish? no shit it's selfish, you want her to suffer being with you when she doesnt want to be? Jesus christ maybe stop giving her attention?

I think it all started back in elementary school, where everyone (friends, family, teachers, etc.) all started telling me how smart I was (I was pretty damn far ahead of everyone else my age) and how successful I was going to be, and blah blah blaaaah. This eventually led to an overinflated view of myself, and I started thinking I was entitled to shit, until in high school my grades started getting worse and worse and less and less people were believing in me. That was when I heard about these wonderful things called "memes," and so I searched for said memes on "memecenter". It seemed to help me deal with being a dissappointment.They showed me to a new land known as "Reddit" and the cycle continued until I hit bedrock in this hellhole. I'm sure this isn't the worst of it though, I'm probably gonna find myself in some ratchet realm shit only accessible via the Deep Web and waste my life away until I'm jacking it in San Diego.

and this is why participation awards should be banned.

Get out

White knight Willy over here going all out.

Girls crave attention and it is selfish to keep guys who have romantic feelings for you around if you never have any intention of dating them. I have had girls that liked me that I didn't like but I didn't keep them around so I could have somebody when I was lonely. I also don't buy into the "let's just be friends" if I ask a girl out and she says no that is it.

here's your (you) faggot

going all out? you're a fucking special snowflake m8. "dont hurt my feelings pleaseeeeee!"
how about you dont allow your feelings to get hurt by not sticking around a chick who you are romantically interested in after she rejects you? At least she didnt lead you on, THAT would be selfish. Flat out rejection is the most mature thing she could give your whiny ass.
>"muh feelings!"
grow the fuck up. you are the only person in control of your emotions. and if you're not, you're a weak insecure shell of a man.

It might be selfish, but offering her attention in spite of it is just plain old retarded. Girls who ""friend zone"" might be vapid but guys who allow themselves to be ""friend zoned"" and then have the gall to complain about it are just plain dumb, probably boring, unambiguous and undeserving of my sympathy. Any guy who was actually worth a damn would waste his time on a girl who craves attention. He'd spend that time honing his interests, working on his hobbies and doing cool things with his life, which would result in girls being attracted to him. That's why guys who have girlfriends can't understand or sympathize with the dumb losers who feel sorry for themselves over being ""friend zoned."" You're boring, she's most likely also boring, and neither of you should reproduce. Go read a book.

>unambiguous
unambitious*
Phone posting.

First real post of the thread.

Kek.
>who would
who wouldn't*

yesterday

it's pretty clear to anyone who isnt autistic he was asking her out on a date. So she rejected his sexual advances as quickly and bluntly as possible. This is in fact the most mature thing to do.
Just because OP says they are friends doesnt mean they are. I know tons of guys who consider chicks to be their friends when in fact, they are just acquaintances who never took the hint and just happened to be in the same classes or something. She probably doesnt want to spend any time with OP because she's not interested in him as a friend OR romantically.

how do i know they arnt friends? he flies off the handle and calls her a cunt.

Lol Damn! Why you so mad?

Dumb cunt/10

she and we are not stupid. all real men knew he was going for the pussy and so did she. shut up feminist.

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

shit i dont even get a counterargument? did i do that good of a job?

to be fair, anything is better than a beta

ITT: manbabies

I don't usually counter somebody's sperg meltdown.

>She probably doesnt want to spend any time with OP because she's not interested in him as a friend OR romantically.

Then the actual mature thing to do is to bluntly say you don't want to be friends. Something like "I really don't think we click as people, I'm sorry." gets that across perfectly, you're giving no false hope to the idea that something could happen and still being nice.

what are you talking about? can you highlight the sperg meltdown please?

Lol those buckets though.

Late 2009....shit. 8 years in this hell hole. lol can barely believe that.

i agree but women are usually not very confrontation about that kind of thing. Ideally, of course people would be completely honest like that, but it doesnt work like that. What OP's girl did is usually the best you're gonna get for "im not interested".

Does the truth hurt?
>being this potato

Your every sentence can feed spaghetti to all of Italy.

beta faggots like you guys should preface your posts with that, so unaware kids know to dismiss the trash you write

>hey i know this is sudden but i was hoping to ask you...

this is the absolute most beta, indecisive way you could ask anyone anything. "hoping to ask you"? wtf does that even mean?

if he didnt act like a wimpy bitch (asking out over text is part of that), she would have said yes. but hes a little beta in the friendzone

to any kids, learn from what these 2 betas have written and do the exact opposite

Do you artists really need to be spoonfed every step of the way? Take a damn hint. If she doesn't think you click as people then you can probably feel it too; you're just desperate enough to ignore the fact that you're not a good match for one another. Just take the damn hint. Fucking entitled kids

call her

>rancid swine

that always works

ironically it's probably me and the other user who wrote the other post you linked who have no really issue getting laid. But dismiss us all you want.

Why is it always autism though? Why not just plain old retarded?

It's ok man, maybe this site can help you
autismspeaks.org

may as well have called her rancid swine

girls make a snap judgement on whether or not they will date you based on physical looks when they first meet you. From there, you can switch that judgement with your personality. The method of asking a girl out has nothing to do with if she likes you or not. Keep telling yourself that "i didnt word something right" or "i did it wrong" when the problem is YOU. girls fucking ask ME out. if a girl likes you, they make it known, unless you're in fucking middleschool.
god i swear we're gonna see a shitload more elliot rodgers in the next 10 years if this is predictive of anything

yeah im sure... lol

oh gotcha, you cant argue against me so you're just insulting me. Respond when you have an argument please, namecalling doesnt really work with me

Fuck off sperglord, it has nothing to do with being spoonfed, it's about having literally any integrity. Obviously OP wasn't going to get anywhere, but what's wrong with just saying "I don't see us being friends or dating" and moving on? The answer is to keep poor betafucks on the hook, which is selfish and wrong.

>you rancid swine

Damn this beta is savage as fuck

takes two to tango. I dont care about people victimizing themselves. And that is what you are doing if you decide to hang around after she told you flat out she wasnt interested in.

jesus... are people really this retarded? also nice job including the cliche line of text that every loser beta writes, same as this idiot >hur girls like me

lmao

Who cares if it's selfish? These "poor betafucks" (You) willingly stay on the hook. She's selfish and you're stupid. Neither of you deserve sympathy. /thread

why do people lose shit over dating? i never cared for it never have, i just want to live my life out alone and content, seriously i see the whole getting married and shit is pointless

Yeah, I can't handle your supreme debating skills. When you fuse them with your autism you are unstoppable.

Someone give this guy some internets. Finally someone posting who isn't a virgin.

That's still putting literally all of the responsibility on the guy to figure out, not the dumb cunt who can't make up her mind.

It just pisses me off that there's no accountability and that guys who haven't figured out the game yet get massively fucked over from it. Also, fuck right off, I don't let some vapid bitch in her 20s EVER tell me what to do

Freshman year of highschool is about when I started to become the way I am. Coincidentally, this was (I think) when I discovered Sup Forums. Although, to be fair, all of my best friends moved away before this, so I think that's what started it.

girls do like me. I get along well with them because i know how to talk to them. This inevitably gets me laid through proxy. But more importantly, they tell me what they think.

user i dont give a fuck what you think, im a grown ass man. keep thinking what you think, you'll never get laid with an entitlement for such

I was 12, lurked until about 17. 20 now. I was autistic as fuck from about age 5 till about age 20, I'm still an autismo now, but I'm alright with women because redpill, etc

Don't kid yourself. You're not a day over 16.

again, namecalling doesnt really work. something tells me you are not very smart, trying the same tactic

>But more importantly, they tell me what they think.

so... in the friend zone. enjoy buddy. just dont spread your dumbass beta 'advice' to kids on here, they might actually take it seriously and end up a loser like yourself

HYPER ADVICE

YEESSS .... USE YOUR AUTISM!!! Human interactions CAN be cracked like a lock or a complex electronic circuit.

>That's still putting literally all of the responsibility on the guy to figure out, not the dumb cunt who can't make up her mind.
she literally said she isnt interested. her mind has been made. There is no "responsibility", you guys are not in a relationship, holy shit you really are not only clueless but lack experience even interacting with women dont you?

This thread is retarded

3rd year of ChemE, nice try though ;)

lmao reposting this?
it's like a month old guys

>girls telling you things means they arnt fucking you
holy shitttttt lol. Let's just say im the guy she complains to about texts like this, im fucking chad m8. then we look at them and laugh. and wonder how people can be so clueless about hints/body language.

All of you, do yourselves a favor and leave this thread

You keep responding to it so don't say it doesn't work. I tried talking to you like a normal person but you either didn't read what I said or just ignored it and sperged out. It's not that you made any good points it is that you are acting like a retard instead of trying to have a normal convo. I am insulting you because you won't have a normal discussion and I don't respect you.

>descent to autism
I don't actually know that I ever "descended" into it, it's just been the default since I was little. If anything, I've been ascending out of it, since my social skills are improving and all kinds of people enjoy hanging out with me. I even have more than one girl crushing on me rn

>found Sup Forums
I don't know how many of you remember the Brock Obama page on Facebook, but the original admin of that page shared tons of memes from this place back in like 2011-12 (sophomore year of high school for me), so I just checked it out.

you literally didnt try and argue any of my points, just called it a name "sperging out" because i used some harsh language. If you consider getting a response "winning" buddy im at work and have another 3 hours i can do this, im on the clock. I dont care if you respect me, i wouldnt want the respect from someone who cant argue anyways

I literally fucked up a potential relationship with a 10/10 girl when I was younger the exact same way OP did...it was pizza too...

I'm referring specifically to the "let's just be friends thing" which can give guys false hope you autist. It's obvious what it means, but it's much quicker to just say "I don't want to be friends" and kill all hope. The only reason girls do it is to have dick to fall back on.

I have to, user. I can't get rid of it, so I have to manage it and come up with ways to put up the illusion of not having it.

Autism, the post

seeI dont agree with it, but life isnt fair that way, women are not direct

I made a post saying that I didn't let myself get friend zoned and the very next post you called me a special snowflake and told me not to let myself get friendzoned. Literally didn't read or understand what I wrote and made "points" that don't even apply to me or what I was talking about. You act like you are some great debater but you really fucking suck at it. especially when you are arguing things I already said I didn't do.

lol shit did i link the wrong post

Don't get me wrong, I know nothing will change anytime soon, I'm just making the point that if you shoot down all hope immediately you get less guys bitching that getting laid is impossible.

Hi man take this pill right now and get it over with, this advice applies for all your future endeavours with women...

she rejected you because one reason and one reason only... Youre not attractive enough. If you dont make her cunny wet on your first interaction dont even bother talking to her your wasting your time.
Unless you both work together and you slowly attract her with your '''personality''' (by '''personality''' it means looks) theres no chance

Yes, I'm on the spectrum. But it's manageable, was the point. I'm just slightly attractive but I've got a qt gf because I learned to embrace being awkward and make it funny instead.

Just trying to spread some advice on lessons I've learned the hard way but that have worked on multiple girls in application, user. Don't take it if you don't want it.

I whitnessed this. Didn't he like get arrested for threathning her her in the end?

i dont understand why you're having a hard time understanding my argument.
you flame me over this post so what about it to you disagree with? Sure she's selfish, but you're an idiot if you allow yourself to fall for the trap

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch