Im a tranny that hates women

Im a tranny that hates women.
Ask me something

why do you hate women

what is your favourite colour?

Ummm why don't you like women?

Where do i start???

Wait don't mtf consider themselves women?

By answering the question you dumb cunt.

Someone sounds jealous.

Lol, i do like being called a dumb cunt, thats my bfs pillow talk... though now that i think about it hes prolly serious lol

Yeah but god damn women are cringey and lame as fuuuuuck

Show us a timestamped pic of you, I'm interested in a good fap

Nope, being male brained yet passing makes me the head of my social circles. Im the only one i know that even has a semblance of humor

Is that bill Clinton????

No shit sherlock, show me a pic!!!!!!

Spoken like someone that doesn't attract people of substance.. probably because you'd rather feel superior

Good luck with all that.

Tits or gtfo you mentally ill faggot

You can't even give reasons as to why, which makes you pretty lame and cringey yourself.
Were you just not interesting enough as a faggot so you decided to get surgery so people would tolerate you?

Not camwhoring for you faggots

I've tried to meet intelligent funny women but its literally impossible, btw im literally sitting on the lawn at college having just been dragged to a feminist "stand up comic" and i couldn't take it and ditched my friends

op is a faggot, abandon thread

So you surround yourself with people you dislike and let yourself be a follower.
Sounds like a woman to me.
There's probably a reason decent women don't give you the time of day.

Tits or fuck off you uninteresting faggot

would you like an axe wound or are you keeping your penor?

Fucking ask me something specific jesus christ dude

Then GTFO YOU STUPID WHORE
This is a bug fuck thread now

I'd fuck you until you love me sissy

What makes them cringey. Give examples.

Do you like your own dick?
Does ur bf?

Seems strange to hate women but still try to emulate them?

Kek, i already got the ax wound as you so eloquently put it

>So you surround yourself with people you dislike and let yourself be a follower.
>Sounds like a woman to me
I wasn't always like this, before college in highschool I was a manly dude and did my own shit in life like bow hunting and going innawoods every bit of free time

We need your pics op so stop being a lil bitch , bitch

>Tranny
>Hates women
>Calls us faggots
There's some poetry to it.

Im sorry but I still don't see timestamped tits. Your bastardized gender holds no meaning here unless you are gonna show us that body.

Tits
Or
Gtfo
Tits
Or
Gtfo

Tits
Or
Gtfo

Tits
Or
Gtfo

edgy trans girl too ugly to post pics

i bet youre a keeper

So u are a faggot?

Tits
Or
Gtfo
Faggot

Nobody cares about your poor social skills

Are you jealous that women can have real cunts and you can't?

Tits
Or
GTFO

They act like children, no true sense of responsibility, zero humor, no sense of irony.

Like the other night one of my girlfriends was driving and as she was parking she literally knocked some dudes mirror off his car, i said lets leave a note on the windshield with her insurance info and she said no and we just drove away to another parking lot. She got pulled over too once and cried like a baby to avoid a ticket, and it worked. Then another girlfriend got drunk at a party i was hosting, literally slapped a guy at random because she said he was staring at her tits (which were basically exposed) and then when the guy got visibly pissed she called the campus police on him

But whos going to feminize you, do your makeup, paint your nails and then sensually make out with you in a pink girly flowery room? Its not the same with a guy or other traps.

TL;DR
wasnt a pair of time stamped tits

You hate women, because you will never be one

:^)

you know the rules stupid faggot, asshole + timestamp or gtfo you mongoloid bitch

be glad that everyone is treating you like a girl and asking for tits.

so am i i am a trany to

Proof.

I don't belieb you.

Since the thread is getting bumped still, my contribution.
If you want to be treated special, you need to give us something. There are no girls on the internet, and we all hate most basic bitches here so that doesn't make you special either.
You were boring as a faggot and you are boring as a trap. Assuming this isn't bait, you seem like you can only surround yourself with women as vapid and stupid as you, or men too stupid to realize they could find a real woman.

Tits or GTFO. or ill answer questions as to why I hate women and men alike.

>inb4 hamplanet. Still better than a boring trap

Why do you hate men and women alike? Also more tits.

I may be a tranny but you are a whale

At least I know how to deliver.
Now GTFO. This is my thread now.

A whale can diet, all a tranny can do is fucking kill their faggot self

All hail our whale overlord!

Actual pretty darn good female tits, bravo and fucking die OP

TRANNY BTFO

Lol I hate women too, but this op is fucking retarded.

Well i dont hate all men and women. I hate women who have been raised to be leeches on society.. who arent taught to take responsibility for their own actions and also aren't taught to forge their own destiny. These women end up superficial, needy attention whores who somehow manage to blame men they dont even know for how they let people treat them, instead of looking to theie upbringing or childhood friends as to why they have such shit self esteem and have to be validated by others.

I hate men that are too into their own egos to admit their humanity. Nobody is an emotionless robot. You are fucking hurting yourself and the people you care about if you reject your feelings. So many men are taught to control their thoughts instead of controlling their actions, so they just end up repressed lonely assholes who don't understand why they feel so isolated from the world.

I could go on but thats a start.

give more tits new op

sauce of the pic?

Haha "she" delivered
Too bad you can only attract closeted fags looking like that.

Disgusting tranny

What's your opinion on dykes?

All women hate each other so it makes sense.

Kill yourself, faggot. You'll never be a woman and now you're not even a man

looks like a giant mosquito bit your breasts. No wonder you hate girls, they have soft, supple, attractive tits compared to your uneven abominations.

don't worry tranny op im on your team even though you were a shithead at first
team tranny ftw

>still better than a boring tranny
Actually, I'd take tranny butt over those floppy pancakes if I'm being 100% honest. How old are you for your tits to be sagging that much?

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAH

Sorry but I don't like your boobs at all.

Oh boy, the thread turned into "look guys, im a real girl. Look. Look. Look at me. Look i have tits. Ask me anything because everything has to be about me. Im a girl guys look. Youre not looking"

This is golden. All hail The Whale.

>Im a tranny

Why not KYS FAGGOT?

im a boy who hates trannies
ama

I guess we will have to have a genital showdown. So whale and tranny post your genitals

You were abused as a child, and that makes me happy, now kill yourself faggot.

Why does it look like you've got two skin-lemons stuck to your chest.

God that's disgusting, I wonder what your family think of you.

'Ere ya go
Thats all I wanted. Good girl.

Now I can ask you why you consider stupid bitches your friends? You could be the cool trap with cool female friends instead but you seem to only know basic bitches.
Actually this is my last post. This is a shit thread and i was gonna let it 404 after i stopped posting bugfuck. OP needs to get a hobby

(But at least she followed the rules. I got OP to deliver :) )

Aww, last post because you're upset about a shemale getting more attention or last post because I called you out? You seem to be a grown woman, stop throwing a child's tantrum and make your own fucking thread for attention. Not everything is about you, uggo.

/thread

Enjoy stretch marks. As if she doesnt already have them lol

Pushup bras are a thing faggots

It's only fair if op post another selfie I mean the whale can do it why can't the tranny

You will never be a women, faggot.

Seriously? I can link all my posts start to finish in this thread where i was spamming for OP to deliver. And they did. My job here is done tbh. Gl with Tranny McMinimounds. If I wanted (you)s I'd just make a good thread as user.

She's delivering now. You can thank me if you'd like

Cock pic do it

Do you have a Kik or Snapchat

>I called you out
>stop throwing a child's tantrum
>uggo

Tranny OP, please stop describing the already obvious about yourself. Look in the mirror.

>figure like a surfboard

Enjoy having a functional vagina and not some knife wound to your twisted faggot dick

please show ass

>trying this hard to do damage control
Give up already. She's better than you and we both know that.

It's ironic as hell that a tranny trap is calling us "faggots". Thanks for the good keks, Mr. Lemontits.

Damn I wish I could suck on those tits right, must be fun to tease men you ass

You are a complete fucking babe.
You got a kik ?

How many straight men have you successfully tempted?

Hey whale you looking for a cuck?

Lol at everyone thinking im OP.
funny how hampbeast keeps posting after she said she was done posting. Attention seekers per usual. Im done here.

It is ;) i try to make it fun for you guys too though.
*disappears*

Same dude, she has some good tities

>op didnt follow rules
>someone else did
>you are whiteknighting a dumb tranny that was baited into posting tits

Wew. Abandon thread

are you gonna kill yourself tonight?

you really should

happy taco tuesday