It looks like you're not sharing any files. Please share something before downloading anything from my own shares...

It looks like you're not sharing any files. Please share something before downloading anything from my own shares. Thanks.

Is there any reason not to share your entire collection?

I have some obscure jems in there, and I want to keep them hard to find so those albums will stay being my little secret.

so that people won't drone me

I don't want people sapping my network/computer.

I use a laptop mainly.

But you're ok with sapping theirs?

is it bad etiquette to just share all the shit you downloaded from other people on slsk and have nothing unique?

Why don't you have anything unique?

How about a blowjob?

I don't share my rock and metal folders because there are normie bands in there and basically everyone who was downloading that was not sharing any files.

Is it so surprising that people on Sup Forums are rather unempathetic?

IT'S BAD ETIQUETTE TO SHARE FUCK ALL YOU SCREAMING BONERLESS CAT-COLLECTOR.

That's exactly what I did
Even non-obscure stuff is worth sharing

>tfw you collect cat bones and this post made you uneasy for a reason

wew lad

actually I do have a decent amount of stuff I can't find from other people. But I'm hesitant to share my entire collection because the rest of my entire collection is just stuff I got on slsk.

It's ok to piss them off then? Oh ok, i'll do just that. :)

YOU COLLECT CAN BONERS? WOW THAT'S MESSED UP BRO!

No.

Cat boners are not actually bones, user. Elephant boners, on the other hand...

So Sup Forums is a website only used by psychopaths? Only idiots believe that.

I'm worried about copyright in my country, especially uploading.

So my shared library is all semi-obscure, defunct bands. I'm sure no-one needs OK Computer again.

Hello where can I listen to Swans - Not here/ Not now

discogs

I was the same way, people will download from your library just the same. Most of my library is in 80 Kbps anyways but people still DL

>80kbps

Why

I came across someone with Talking Heads 77 in 48kbps earlier. Not even as a meme like those 8kbps albums you might see in a sharethread.

>tfw ten years ago 128 and 192 was normal on Slsk

>tfw old

>Why
A year ago I had an iPhone with like 32 GB and I wanted to fit all my music on it and didn't realize that I could convert the songs into a new copy instead of changing the original. Now like 10,000 of my songs are in 80

i swear this thread almost feels like it's 2005 again

Shit man. Reminds me of when as a teen I renamed all the files I wanted to put on my CDs as 001 - Artist - Song etc, as it ran off filenames and I wanted them to play in order. Wouldn't have been too bad but I also moved them into a "CD Songs" folder so I had Album folders with only 8/10 tracks that I'm still discovering.

I have a load of .wma and 128kbps stuff that's slowly getting deleted in place of properly tagged 320/VBR. It would take me several months of evenings though. I'm using Winamp's ID3 tag editor because I tried MusicBee but don't fully trust it's editing the files properly.

I don't want your shitty music anyways

>320/VBR
>VBR

>find album you're looking for on slsk
>320, nice!
>listen to it
>audible drops in bitrate throughout

rot in hell

The culture is pretty inconsiderate.

Just dl'ed this day before yesterday and I'm trying to share, but, don't know what to do after choosing a share folder. Help?

i highly suggest uploading one song ('all star' would be an obvious choice) and then queuing up 50 albums from the same user (FLAC preferably). leave your computer for an hour or so and there will be an essay when you get back

That is downright evil, holy shit.

When did I ever say anything like that? Stop twisting my words.

people hate me

I mean yeah