TRUMP LEAKED THE JOHN MILLER TAPES HIMSELF

TRUMP LEAKED THE JOHN MILLER TAPES HIMSELF

WHAT CAN THIS MAN NOT DO????

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.

THE ABSOLUTE RUSEMAN!

Trump's playing 4th dimensional chess while they're playing 2 dimensional checkers.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI

Skip to 4:30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVyaK_oLifg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Background to this story?

Watch the whole video, a tape leaked out of a John Miller talking great things about Donald Trump's life when he was under divorce. People speculated he is John Miller (I think its him). But when they interviewed the reporter, she said that she did not leak the tapes, which implies Trump leaked it.

Jesus man, the guy is a political moron, but god damn, Hillary cannot win

I cant wait for the first debate

youtube.com/watch?v=KVyaK_oLifg

political moron? are you insane?

this is the perfect ploy to switch the talking point from his tax returns to this.

My initials are DJT AMA

no one cares about tax returns. everyone cares about integrity. like honesty and telling the truth.

>hello donald

My god I love this man. I hope to be as good at trolling as him one day.

No one cares about either of those.

The 100 million voters that come out in the general will see Donald J Trump on the ballet and think 'holy shit! I know that name!' And thus the election was won for Trump as soon as he announced.

Because the vast majority of voters neither listen to the news, nor keep abreast of the topics at hand. They vote the same day they find out about the election.

He's not a moron he's a genius. He thrives on controversy. The more he's hated, the more successful he is. He's thinking five and six moves ahead. In a couple of months we will see this John Miller thing as just another tie on the tracks of the Trump Train.

You really think they'll know who Donald Trump is and not Hillary Clinton?

And you really think at least half of those morons won't be more frightened of Trump than they are repulsed by Clinton?

Also most voters are better informed than that, this shit is all over the news, facebook, etc. Everyone is exposed to it.

>most voters are better informed than that
They really, really, really, are not. Most voters look up policies and shit same day. The people involved in the primary process are already hugely involved in the process and even they're intellectually lazy most of the time.

Most people wake up, go to work, or fiddle with trivial shit all day, eat, and go to bed. For years.

In comparison to an FBI investigation, this is about as serious as an SNL sketch.

Watched CNN reporters try to jam conservatives up on this for about 15 minutes earlier. It's a non-story that they're trying so hard to force, yet it makes them look even more amateurish than they did before.

The media is completely befuddled by Trump and it is hysterical to watch them try and wrap their heads around this.

Reporter: "Don't you think this will divide the party?"

Guest: "No one cares."

>defeatist faggot
Dude, fuck off and go be a pouty faggot on the Sanders reddit or some bull shit.

THE FUCKING MADMAN WHO WOULD HAVE EVEN THOUGHT THAT fuck off

usually the people that are this apathetic dont even bother to vote.

4-D NONLINEAR POLITICS

I still don't see the benefit of doing this, but whatever.

The whole point of him doing this is so when the media brings up since from 25+ years ago, Trump can then say "Well, why aren't you bringing up stuff from Hillary 25 years ago?"

Katrina Pierson was on CNN with Wolf Blitzer and she brought up when in the 1990s Hillary got a child rapist off and laughed about it.

Funny how CNN (Clinton News Network) doesnt want to talk about that?

Most people will just do the research the same day or same week.

That's why the media creates firestorms the same week and same day as a big vote.

Most people that vote are that apathetic about voting. The ones more apathetic don't vote and thus don't matter at all.

You think it's a small matter that the Potential President of These United States posed as his own spokesman to brag about his success with women? What does that say about his character?

Have you ever done something like that? Maybe I'm just missing out. Maybe it's normal to set sockpuppet personas to prop up an image of success.

If Hillary Clinton had pulled a stunt like this you would say she should be gassed.

if they drudge up his past events they can drudge up Hillary's.

Trump is Boido. It all makes sense now.

At last I finally see.

I'm... I'm okay with this.

>talking about judgement of character and supporting Hillary Clinton

You and her should've been gassed years ago.

lmao /po/ was right once again

>what does it say about his character?

The same thing it says about my character when a telemarketer calls and I fuck with them for kicks.

Absolutely nothing.

> What does that say about his character?
That he's narcissistic? Oh man my eyes have opened totally wasn't obvious before.

kek

When did I say I support Hillary Clinton, cunt?

He wasn't "fucking with them for kicks", he was planting a story about himself and you know it. His presence in the New York tabloids was integral to his success. It wasn't something he did for fun. It was business, and this is the sort of shit he would pull.

lol no matter what the tape is fucking hilarious

Donald Trump had a TV show on NBC for a decade to say nothing of the fact that he tries to brand absolutely everything with his name.

Hillary has done roughly nothing beyond being born a woman and then later marrying Bill Clinton.

I'ld wager more people know trump than hillary

He's not just a small-n narcissist, he's completely pathological. He lies so much he makes Hillary look like a goddamn eagle scout (I want to believe he is a Clinton plant desu). I don't want a pathological narcissist for Commander-in-Chief.

Look, I get that you're a shill. It's cool. Just accept you're wasting your bosses money and clock out for the day. You've done the equivalent of going to a bowling club and saying the best bowler's feet smell funny and therefore we shouldn't respect how he plays the game.

No one cares. Seriously. Not a single person cares. I've talked to staunch Trump haters and even THEY don't give a crap about this. In fact, all it's done is soften them to trump because the thought of him jerking the media around makes them laugh.

People fucking HATE the mainstream media.

>flag

he's not a moron, he's a fucking genius

Who are you honestly trying to convince? And of what? We know he loves himself. That's half the reason people voted for him.

Read The Art of the Deal. Maybe you'll understand the game afterward and stop wasting your time barking into a pond of frogs about how bad water and lillypads are.

He is a fucking genius and I love how he is playing the political and news scene alike.

> therefore we shouldn't respect how he plays the game.

Trump's not even playing a game. He literally has no ideas and is a proud flip-flopper. Why do you support him? Because he said some mean things about Mexicans and some demeaning things to women? Because he is so terrifying to "the establishment" that you hate out of envy?

Stop being so fucking edgy.

>you hate the establishment, fuckin NERD
>he's a flip flopper! he has NO IDEA
>he wont do anything he says
>this is why you you should support hillary ;)

Where can I learn to shill like you?

Does it pay well?

>implying I hate anyone
I just think it's hilarious how much this drives people like you insane. The fact that you either don't get it, or force yourself to dive through all sorts of mental hoops to believe something gets my dick hard.

>he said mean things about mexicans and women
Cite him specifically. He's called illegal immigrants rapists and criminals. He's shown women the same respect he shows men.

>He's called illegal immigrants rapists and criminals.

In America, for the average Republican voter, illegal immigrant = Mexican and you know this. As for women, how about when he implied Megyn Kelly was menstruating during the debates?

>I just think it's hilarious how much this drives people like you insane.

Yes, it does drive me insane that some people are so frustrated with the state of society, and perhaps their own lives, that they'd rather see something cataclysmic and destructive happen than work to make the world a better place. Sad!

Nigger the shills are on facebook and twitter, Clinton is not wasting valuable resources preaching to neo-nazis on a forum for Japanese pedophiles.

When are you moving to Canada?

I was kind of hoping the girl at the end with the dead baby was about to reveal Trump's master plan.

you're in the wrong place pal

Did he died?

>guy is number 1 and have people across the country chanting his name
>beat politicians with hundred million dollar budgets
>political moron

Oh the horror Trump is sooooo awful I agree!

>your average republican voter equates illegal to mexican
>you know this
Except I don't. Because it's a load of bullshit. Go to a trump rally instead of parroting mainstream media talking points.

Once trump is elected, you're going to have to learn some empathy instead of pretending to have the moral or intellectual high ground. Unlike you, I actually give a fuck about the black community that's had their labor market decimated by illegal immigration and changing demographics which force people to be bilingual to have a service job. I want these people to have jobs. I want them to have money at the end of the week and I want the nuclear family returned to its palce of prominance.

The liberal left has decimated the working class black family and the blood of millions of black aborted babies and those killed on the streets of urban areas in gang and drug violence are your fault.

It's not farmer joe on his porch shooting the one tresspasser he's had in 20 years that's killing the black community. It's this enabling victimology horseshit that's resulting in literal institutionalized genocide you fucking disgusting bigot.

Woo good thing Hillary has so much integrity right

Goddamn, this is one hell of a ride gentlemen, best election ever.

JUST MAKE MY COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

Alot of loyality for a hired shill.

damn you wrecked that guy user

>Except I don't. Because it's a load of bullshit.

It's like if you introduced me to your wife and you were telling me about how she gets to travel a lot for work, and I said "Yeah man, I bet she REALLY gets around."

And then you try to start a fight with me for implying your wife is a whore, and I said "bullshit, I never said that, I just said she gets to travel around, which is what you said."

In politics this is called "the dog whistle" - say something horrible without actually saying it.

I understand this is a difficult concept for borderline autists who are neurologically incapable of seeing beyond the surface meaning of words.

>Once trump is elected, you're going to have to learn some empathy instead of pretending to have the moral or intellectual high ground. Unlike you, I actually give a fuck about the black community that's had their labor market decimated by illegal immigration and changing demographics which force people to be bilingual to have a service job.

Why do you think you know anything about who I am or what I believe? I haven't said anything about either one. I've only said that Trump is a dangerous narcissist and liar with no ideas or thoughts, a rootless cosmopolitan, even, who is exploiting the frustration of people like you and laughing all the way to the White House. The whole point of Sup Forums is that we are anonymous. I could BE black for all you know.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Trump is a faggot cuck

Hey user Barron Miller here, and you are a weak poster who can't even use proper punctuation and relies on all caps. Pathetic.

>You think it's a small matter that the Potential President of These United States posed as his own spokesman to brag about his success with women? What does that say about his character?

Why the fuck do I care about his character?
I'm not voting for him because I want to have a beer with him. That's why Bush Jr was elected twice was fucktards like you voting on completely arbitrary grounds.

Here's a question of character: What does lying to Congress twice about an incident she completely caused say about Hillary Clinton's professional demeanor?

I hate cynical people like you. You have such a dark view of your countrymen it makes me sick. Tou dont belong here, you are not American. Please leave.

>I'm not voting for him because I want to have a beer with him. That's why Bush Jr was elected twice was fucktards like you voting on completely arbitrary grounds.

You're confusing character and personality.

>Here's a question of character: What does lying to Congress twice about an incident she completely caused say about Hillary Clinton's professional demeanor?

I'll leave Benghazi alone but I do agree that Hillary Clinton is a loathsome and thoroughly corrupted individual.

Dangerous Don has a longer track record as a republican then Reagan. His views are clear and solid, did you even view is website?

Entirely plausible he has been recording all his telephone conversations.

I read years and years ago that Trump paid a personal cameraman to follow him around "24/7" to avoid any possibility of physical or sexual harassment allegations.

He probably assumed that because you are parroting liberal talking points that are even more baseless than Cruz's claim that he was the only candidate the could beat Hillary.

>You're confusing character and personality.
No, No I'm not. You're the one that's assuming his perfectly personal affair has anything to do with his stint at the presidency.

Give me one good reason that I should vote for Trump. Tell me how he will make this country better.

By withdrawing us from foreign adventurism? He hits my soft spot there, but he also supports nuclear proliferation, and his thinking on foreign policy is so muddled and non-specific that I am not convinced he won't end up falling in with the neocons when push comes to terrorist attack.

His liberal taxation policy? But virtually every economist who has looked at his plan says it would bankrupt us.

So what is it, then? His devil-may-care charm?

His promise to Make America Great Again?

You are so much more vile than the Bolshevik. Say what you will about the tenets of international communism, at least it's an ethos.