How do I quit smoking?

How do I quit smoking?

You don't.

You cease smoking cigarettes

Kill yourself you stupid piece of shit iCuck shitposter

Good idea, thanks.

Remember you are not
addicted if you dont smoke alone.

I quit earlier this year after off and on 8-9 years. I got one pack of nicorette and watched children of men and it stuck

WILL POWER

You don't. Don't be a pussy and have a smoke.
Fuck these nu-male queers lately on Sup Forums with their vaping and no smoking shit.

Buy the patch and follow the instructions. Even after you're done with the final step there will still be some struggle dealing with absolutely NO nicotine in your bloodstream. It's the only thing that worked for me, though. The gum is shit and the lozenges are shit, too. With the patch you're not doing anything but weaning yourself off of this shit. With the other two you'll just wind up getting addicted to those things.

Reminder that cancer rates have """coincidentally""" gone up across the board during the entire time that people have been preaching that cigarettes are bad for you.
Good man.

switch vices because anything's better than smoking

Every time you want to have a cigarette, don't. That's how I quit. First three days are the worst. Strong urges disappear after three months. Urges stop altogether after six months.

You wanna turn into a faggot? Don't fucking do it. You know there's no worse kinda faggot than an ex-smoker. Not anti-smokers, not vapers, not fucking gay sjw pink haired landwhales. Not them. YOU. You're going to turn into the worst kind of faggot imaginable.

DON'T DO IT.

Starting sticking dicks in your mouth inside

I smoked a pack every couple days for maybe 6 or 7 years and tomorrow it'll have been one month since I smoked a cigarette. It's really easy actually. I don't use any gum or patches or any little tricks or substitutions or any bullshit at all. Just stop. There's no good arguments to continue smoking, and it's not like you can find cigarettes on the ground. Just stop buying them. Decide you're not a smoker and then that's it.

Probably the best advice I can get, thanks.

Nick Nolte please go

wherever you put your cigs put a thing of cinnamon gum. whenever you want a cig grab some gum and chew on it. the placement helps destroy the habit and cinnamon reduces cravings

also this, fag

Everybody dogpile on the smokers, eh? Sounds to me like they're a persecuted minority. What kind of monsters raised you to be so hateful?

>Reminder that cancer rates have """coincidentally""" gone up across the board during the entire time that people have been preaching that cigarettes are bad for you.

I've seen these posts before. These posters are shills for big tobacco, don't fall for their lies.

Been smoking for 13 years started at 14 and I did this as well. Its not hard you just stop

Don't. Life sucks and being old sucks more. Might as well enjoy something that makes one better and the other less likely.

I did acid one time and it completely killed my habitual urge to smoke.

>lies
Yes, surely the increasing amounts of voodoo mad science foods and tampered with water we've been pumping into our bodies, along with the chemicals we spray everywhere, have nothing to do with cancer rates.

I did acid while watching better call saul last year and I thought my life was the episode

Stop buying them.

>0.5c has been deposited to your account

Don't link the fact that people quit smoking to increasing cancer rates you fallacious shill.