I don't get alcoholics

I don't get alcoholics.

My ex-friend from High School drinks nearly a liter of vodka a day because he claims he has "severe anxiety" and "hypochondria". He says he can't walk straight or look people in the eyes because of physical symptoms he feels when sober and he only feels normal when drunk.

Another drunk I know says they drink because life sucks.

What's it like being fucking losers at life? Honestly, if you're an alcoholic, kill yourself and do the world a favor.

>MUH ANXIETY
anxiety isn't fucking real. you fucking soft pussy fuck heads... General Patton turns in his grave every time someone claims they have hypochondria or some bullshit excuse mental bullshit.

Being a whiny little bitch talking about what other people decide to do with their lives is so much better right?

I'd probably drink if I knew you just to tune you the fuck out. All people have something they struggle with including you. So instead of whining like a little girl, maybe focus inward and find out what makes you such a piece of shit...just sayin'

FINE faggot really want to know what drives us?
> BE me..
> Now this is a story all about how
> My life got flipped-turned upside down
> And I'd like to take a minute
> Just sit right there
> I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town > called Bel-Air
but no really i walk around and just want to die but too much of a pussy to seek death

Also, anxiety is real you dumb fuck. It's a symptom that a doctor identifies and looks for the cause.

I'm sure there are a lot of things in life you don't get.

>Also, anxiety is real
WAHH WAHH WAHH

It's all in your head you fucking special snowflake piece of shit. Do the world a favor. lol fucking Anxiety...? Get real you fucking loser.

>hypochondria - Fear of having diseases you do not have.
Weak Trolling.

>Honestly, if you're an alcoholic, kill yourself and do the world a favor.
no. its much better being drunk and content

Shit...you got me. I can't believe I never realized it all along. It took a big, fat pussy like you to open my eyes....lol, you're an idiot. I hope you hook up with someone who has aids. Then you can tell me all about the anxiety you feel haha.

I do get where you're coming from, I could say I have "anxiety" or "problems" or "insecurities", not sure if those could all be the same.
The fact tho is that you're right, it's all in your head, well maybe not the problems part, but yeah I get the idea, then again I dont feel the need to drink to suppress it, nothing I cant handle

Anxiety is all in the head, you're finally starting to understand, you bucket of unboiled clam juice

Hey prick. Now, I'm nothing like your friend. I maintain a stable job and I don't feel the need to drink or do drugs to feel normal but when you say anxiety or hypochondria isn't real, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. I deal with both and fight through it.

I get panic attacks for no reason and I am not an anxious person. They started back in 2011 out of nowhere. My heart will beat out of my chest at a rapid pace, my hands will start shaking uncontrollably, I'll feel like I can't breathe and I think I'm going to die. However, I still manage to suppress it and keep going with my job, even in meetings.

I also get really bad anxiety where I get really weird symptoms I can't explain, despite having nothing wrong with me. Some people turn to alcohol because they can't find a way to power through it. I personally power through it and think about goals or things I want to do later in the day.

Saying it's not real though? If you'd ever experienced any of the shit your friend is, you'd have a little more compassion. They fucking suck and it feels like you're on the brink of death.

Anxiety is real, though otherwise I 100% agree and I just find alcoholism has a cop out. Clearly something makes you drink, so why not confront it/ change it rather than drink yourself to an early grave? It's not at all good for you and is just ends up in an infinite cycle where you feel bad, drink, sober up, feel bad again and drink, repeat. Like seriously, DO SOMETHING ELSE.

Not even a whole liter? That's not much at all, faggot.

The fuck is wrong with drinking a few shots a day if it makes you less anxious. You don't have to go overboard and get all shit faced and even then its not like your harming others.

This. Fucking pussy. My dad drank 2 liter plastic bottles every single day. He'd pass out naked in the yard when I was getting on the bus to school. He's 60 and still kicking it. Fuck yeah Irish heritage.

>anxiety isn't fucking real.
Explain the FIght or Flight CHEMICAL reaction BUILT IN to the brain.

Your Dad sounds like a pretty cool dude to party with.

Op is just pretending shit doesn't exist and crying about it on the internet.

I drink every day to level out. I don't do it for anxiety, pity, or attention. I do it because I don't feel like I'm running at 100% unless I'm a couple deep. It's like fuel. I'm never crazy drunk and I don't use it as an excuse for poor behavior. I'm only talking about now because user etc

First one is just Russian

Samefag here. Also, alcoholics are just like every other fucking human too. They can be drama queens, dickheads, normal, or whatever else. Don't lump your whiny friend in with all of us.

That's very true. I went to a lot of highschool/college parties and drank and graduated to a full blown alcoholic but have a career, home, and a good woman. I drink like 3 times a week still though. I just get this urge I can't explain. Life has to have a little dirty in it for me.

Anxiety is real as fuck bro. I almost stroked out from a panic attack my blood pressure got so high. And I'd say I'm far from weak I've been a fireman for ten years so tell me about how I'm a pussy when I run into a burning building that literally could collapse on me any second or swallow me into the floor. You wouldn't have half the balls to do what I do. And honestly since I'm a paramedic too, most of the people I see on anxiety meds or having panic attacks are beautiful women of all ages, and middle aged wealthy men who live check to check because they are dumb with their wealth. It really all comes down to keeping up with and feeling inferior and judged by peers, something that is bred into us in this society. I'm slowly learning to not give a fuck what people think. And yes alcohol really does help anxiety to a certain point. Just like cannabis helps chronic pain and cancer patients when nothing else cures their pain. I'm 30 fucking years old dude. I've seen a little bit more of life than you and I can tell you that if you don't change your know it all everyone is a sucker but me attitude, you're going to end up being the sucker in life because nobody will want you. Your wife will leave you if you ever get one dumb enough to initially marry you, you won't have any friends, and your coworkers won't want anything to do with your egocentrism. You will be a lonely piece of fuck and I'll come pick you up in the ambulance once you start threatening to kill yourself because it's the only way anyone will pay attention to you. I know you're probably like 16 now but there is time to quit being a faggot. It's never too late.