Have you ever noticed that children born with some genetic fuckery like Downs or Autism seem to be born to families...

Have you ever noticed that children born with some genetic fuckery like Downs or Autism seem to be born to families with the time and resources to deal with their bullshit?

Never seen a poor family with a tard or a social tard, always some yuppie ass faggot rich family has them.

n o

Because poor people lock their defective spawn in the basement, or just won't tell then out of the house. Either that or they die before u get a chance to meet them

That couldn't be more false. The poor put them up for adoption usually and the rich step in. Sometimes ppl that are rich wait longer to have kids (that's how they are rich) and the abnormalities are more likely with age. But I don't think your generic observation holds any weight

i've seen plenty bottom feeder tards.

Poor people put them up for adoption or have them taken by child services because they cannot provide the level of care they need. You really couldn't figure this out yourself?

I see poor people with it as well. I'm not sure where you're getting this nonsense.

Holy fuck I think you're onto something here.
>Jewish conspiracy incoming

my parents were foster parents for many years, we took kids whose shit ass meth head parents couldn't take care of them so they beat them with shoes and shit. we didn't keep them all but the system always tries to give them back, one we had actually killed himself not so long ago because he went back as a kid. you're the tard here.

That's false, dude. You rarely see them in those situations because they usually die when they're babies or toddlers. For example, Down's isn't just mental retardation. They have severe congenital issues with their hearts and other important internal organs that require much care and medical attention.

It's like anything else. Do you think the average ghetto crackhead is going to be able to put in the 24/7 care required for a severely handicapped child with microcephally? fuck no, some people can barely take care of

also those "yuppie ass faggot rich families" that you clearly envy so much often take on other people's fucked up crotch droppings out of compassion that is apparently alien to you.

pretty much this

Also, OP probably lives in white ass suburbia.

I saw plenty of retarded young latin kids.

Not many retarded black kids with their families, true, but I think it's because they all got adopted away or put in foster care.

>(thats how they are rich)
oh user...

if only the world was so simple, that you magically jumped from lower class to middle class if you at your 30th birthday still haven't had children

>also those "yuppie ass faggot rich families" that you clearly envy so much often take on other people's fucked up crotch droppings out of compassion that is apparently alien to you.
REKT

>microcephally
Those aren't even people. The poor know better than to let useless things live.

yep

>spartley spooligans

Poor retards get aborted

fuck you, you're the fucking retard here mate you disrespectful cunt

my sons high functioning autism (socially inept but a fuckin hu,am calculator man i shit you not) I'm not poor but not ridiculously wealthy. so its not always the case rich fucks get tards

That's like not even true

I'm not "poor" but I'm definitely far from rich. I'm lower middle clasd at best. My middle child has SPD and ADHD. We have to pay big money OOP for his occupational therapy.

So he works and you pay and he gets nothing? That's retarded

then how do you explain Chris-chan?

Humans are the only species that waste resources on defective offspring. There's no handicapped parking in the jungle

>There's no handicapped parking in the jungle

I'll make sure there is for you. Feel free to come down anytime you can find your way.

Hi. Complete social retard autismo here. Born to a very poor family.

OP maybe a tard but your parents and yourself are cucks. They saw you a mile away.

So is anyone who cares about anything a cuck? If so, are you a cuck for caring enough to post in this thread?

Where I live the relation is like 100:1, 100 poor families vs 1 rich family

So you mean me up illnesses?

She's like "Well I'm retarded and I did it anyway."

the poor ones thrown such offspring of cliffs.

you are a fucking rich fag who does give a shit about poor ppl, that's why you dont see them in poor families

Poor families take care of their own. Rich people suck up free money to farm their problem off to everyone else.

Have you ever notice how children with Down syndrome are supposed to have a 'demon' only if they are born in some African regions and thus, it is allowed to kill them more because the demon thingy rather than because of their congenital disease?

Just saying.