Is this the greatest scene in all of television?

Is this the greatest scene in all of television?

youtube.com/watch?v=I0WaiRulyoY

It's literally the worst TV show of all time. 300 episodes of pure filler. Kill yourself, moron.

wew lad

It's so stupid that literally the entire show was leading up to Gohan taking over from Goku, building up to these episodes where Goku finally passes his role on to Gohan.... And then Gohan only gets the Saiyaman shit before big daddy Goku has to come back to save the world again. Super is even worse, Goku gets 99% of screentime and Gohan is relegated to background character status, even Vegeta only barely manages to stay relevant.

Fucking ninjens

Gook autism cartoons are not fucking television, stop posting this fucking garbage here.

Fuck off

who touched you as a child to make you so angry

>He didn't watch DBZ as a kid
Found the underage

DBZ was massively popular, it got a lot of airtime on western TV.

>hurr it wuz gud when I was a kid

Garbage like this is meant to be put away and forgotten once you grow up, though growing up probably isn't something you pathetic manchildren understand

>millions of literal children loved it when it aired 15 years ago
>this means it can't be shit

>If you watched something as a kid you're not allowed to enjoy it as an adult

You've already revealed yourself as born sometime after 2000, opinions discarded.

Zamasu? is that you?

>americans
>dubbing
And your music is a mess in that scene.

I don't see "made in the west" as a prerequisite for a TV show/movie to be discussed here. Dragonball is a television show, it belongs on this board.

Also, >anime imageboard

Yeah
Toriyama was originally supposed to end it after Freiza
And also Gohan was supposed to be the MC in buu saga
But the kids wanted Goku and so Gohan got shafted bad, even with the Ultimate Gohan bit

I agree the American score isn't that good but the original orchestral japanese score just plain fucking sucks
It was ok in DB but in Z they fucking wew crazy overboard cramking it in every fucking scene. What the hell, I thought Japs liked quiet ambiance
It pisses me off that whether some scene happens it goes " DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN" all the time

>This episode features a Gohan that isn't a bitch ass nigga

>Fight you? No, I wanna kill you.

gohanfags are the most pathetics cunts on earth.

Android saga better

Who is that in your pic, OP?

He looks like a pretty cool guy

Would Gohan be a better character if he started inventing stuff that helped, like Bulma does?

This, kys you dumb weebshits.

That actually angers me. Gohan really got fucked over.

>gohan

nope

delet-ah who the fuck cares anymore. Fuck Super

Is he not shit yet?

first post best post

>SCHWEE SCHWEE SCHWEE SCHWEE SCHWEE SCHWEE SCHWEE SCHWEE

What fucking noise is that

Gohan was always a fucking nerd. He only got into fighting because everyone else was so fucking useless.

That's not Jotaro stopping time, so no it isn't.