Should I bet my lifesaving on these faggots?

should I bet my lifesaving on these faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

wesellcrypto.com/limits
paxful.com/offer/YW8op55km7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better safe than sorry.

they're gonna get busted up.

Yes

No. Just part of it. The bet on them wont gonna leave you big earnings right now, wait for the 6th ring owl and then go bananas.
As for you -just be german, not german and stupid.

yeah it's rigged go ahead.

>Brady has won 3/5 super bowls

literally 3/5 chance

also want to know, but for the falcons

This Falcons team is better than 4 out of 5 of those opponents. I already put $250 on them to outright win.

>3/5
> he's 4/6
What are you doing nigger

I'm confident they'll win but not as much that they'll beat the spread given their history of Squeakerbowls.

where can i bet on the pats

PARTYBETS

Your dubs say yes. What's $20 anyway?

why waste 100 merkelbucks

put $10 on the longest odds prop bet you can find

I bet my bro I'd fuck a pig if the pats won
>H-how fucked am I?

ever see the show Black Mirror?

Yes... I-its not gonna happen to me right?

should have done that in the playoffs

this is actually a tough game

I want New England to win, but I feel like they might do some stupid ass shit and it'll be close.

Not life savings. But I am tinkering about putting some money on the Cheatriots.

But I hate them. But it seams like ezy money.

Over 22 Completions for T. Brady is literally free money

Yeah, that sounds ridiculous.
That would mean TB throws

No but yes because you should lose money for not knowing the Falcons will win this year.

>Soon

Not as fucked as that pig

the pats will not be able to stop falcons offense. And even you ameribros know this. Having said this, please don't decide weather you want to jeopardize your life savings because of this opinion (that you know is truth).

betonline

so your saying i should bet 400 dollars on the falcons

go watch super bowl 36, pats will beat the shit out of atlanta's skill players and win

NO! Too much responsibility, leave me out of this. Buy a nice dinner and a movie to your wife's son instead

im lonely and melancholic poor fag sorry Portugal

36? how long ago was that? I dont speak roman numerals? was ryan playing the way they is? was jones and freeman? They humiliated the team that BTFO the texas stars

I don't know where you're from and you don't have to say, but can't you just go to the game with that money instead? That's what memories are made of. If you won the bet you'd just spend the money anyway :)

betonline is trash. They make it so hard to cash out
get bitcoins and use nitrogensport

im in nevada so no not really

i cant get ass coins without going to an atm because people love to charge 1.60 on the damn dollar

Dude you would be stupid to not put money on them. They're the fucking Patriots. They are the Spurs of handegg but better

no but they played "the greatest show on turf" which was better than this falcons team and Brady wasn't even Brady yet.

but please tell me where i can get bit coins at a good price i cant find anything

The game is on a turf

patriots absolutely fucking suck on the turf

do not bet on this game, you are idiot if you do

Listen, if it weren't for the red, white and blue PATRIOTS then you would be speaking German right now

might give it a watch before the SB then. I have handegg blue balls anyway

No you should return that stolen jew gold to its rightful owners

Anyway, a pats victory is bad news for the pats fans anyway. If they win Brady WILL pull a manning and retire

>tfw found buying bitcoin with paypal website

whats it called?

wesellcrypto.com/limits

it blows ass but you can get 15 dollars of bitcoin a day without scanning a government valid id

paxful.com/offer/YW8op55km7Q

wait i found another one

Yes, Falcons will win and check'em.

PRAISE KEK

Falcon's D:
On 1st down against the run: 31st in the NFL
On 2nd and 3rd down against the pass: 28th in the NFL.

>falling for the regular season honeypot

>stole other teams playbook, giving them a 99.999% chance of victory
bradley always chokes in near-guaranteed playoff wins. they still had all the same footage of the giants that they had when they demolished them at the end of the regular season, and yet chokes mcgee went 18-1

It's actually a 50% chance.

The Patriots either win or they don't.

But how many tackles do their cornerbacks have on the west side of the field between the 22 and 33 yard lines in the 4th quarter of morning games?

Don't gamble your hard earned!

>tfw all of my friends are confident the falcons are gunna win

I have $90 in bets so far. Thinking of upping it to $120. Brady is gunna fucking feast on that falcons defense and I have a feeling matty will crumble under the pressure

ok big boy

yes

Seems like a lead piper desu but oddsmakers also see Blount getting a big dose this Owl to burn the clock and limit Falcons possessions.

Yes