>Listening to pic related
>Why won't that dumb cunt stop talking
Does she still talk in other albums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n9gN_Krim7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being sexist
ebin

It's not a "womyn in music?" thread. She just sounds annoying, if she was singing it would be ok, but damn was it gay when she was talking.

She's like "Hey mom, I'm on stage" Then the mom is like "Nuh uh, you can't make it dumb grill" It's dumb

Chuck D's cameo on Kool Thing is infinitely more cringeworthy and nothing than any of Kim's vocal work but I don't see you complaining about that.
>YEEEYEEUGHHHGHG
>*smacks teeth*
>TELL EM BOUT IT

Nah, she doesn't do that in washing machine for instance.

HIT EM WHERE IT HURTS

Kool thing also annoyed the shit out of me. But they "Hey mom" just stuck out of the rest of the song so much, and felt like they were making fun of low budget TV.

>using gay to mean you don't like something
Are you legitimately in middle school?

>being gay
ppfFFffFfGgf

I wouldn't give Sonic Youth a chance for years because of how bad Kool Thing was after I heard it in Guitar Hero
Turns out I like their old albums but that track is still an abomination

Sonic youth are fucking so fucking tryhards trying to project this 'cool' image. I get Nardwuar can get annoying with his interview persona but he's a nice guy and sonic youth were fucking faggots here.
youtu.be/n9gN_Krim7M

i think her voice is sexy. it's more about the instruments anyways.

"I mean, are you gonna liberate us girls
From male white corporate oppression?"

cringe

at least jarboe was musically talented

post feminine penis

This was the album where they started going downhill. They started going uphill at Washing Machine. Goo was amazing compared to Dirty and Experimental Jet Set, both of which had 2 good songs.

Goo is my favorite sonic youth album But I agree Kim was annoying on kool thing and my friend goo is a really bad song, but tunic is one of her best performances

Sonic Youth turned to shit on this album

I don't have any issues wirh Kim on Goo but I can't stand listening to her sing on Dirty. Only good tracks off dirty are Moore's and Ranaldo's.

no they weren't, he was being fucking annoying and wasting their time

is that two dudes on the cover of that album?

This is Sonic Youth's worst album and most of the time Kim has the best songs.