What smokes do you guys prefer and which ones should I try?

What smokes do you guys prefer and which ones should I try?

I've tried Malboro Reds and they're pretty good. Not much flavor tho. I've also tried American Spirits and those were pretty good.

Looking for recommendations.

>Don't smoke
I wanna die sooner than later, thanks tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

ciggiesworld.com
youtube.com/watch?v=5l5PL1gEGu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My personal favorite is marlboro blacks

Love me some Winston

I got dubs, you have to buy a pack of blacks now

race traitor.

Sobranie Black Russian, got some from ciggiesworld.com for $18.50CAD w/ shipping, tax-free, takes like a month for shipping though

Hey, once you go black you never go back

Lucky Strike Brown & Blue is my kinda cig's.

Reminder that smoking is the gayest addiction you can have short of being addicted to actual cock.

marlboro menthol 100s
its like newports but for white people
plus im addicted to the menthol

Great if you want to look like an autist

OP here. Alright I'll get some blacks tonight. What is the difference in color? More full bodied?

Cuck

Why

Sorry you're a poorfag
Smoke your Decades faggot

I used to love Camel Wides, the Marb Blacks are also great.

I just like unique brands that you can't get anywhere else, what's so wrong with individuality?

You're literally sucking on small white cylindrical objects.

Why do you think cigs are called fags?

I smoke these in bongland, idk if you get them in the states?

Nice even draw, bold flavor like a dark roast coffee, smooth on the throat like 300 grit sandpaper. Its a cowboys cigarette

youtube.com/watch?v=5l5PL1gEGu8

I smoke marlboros ya nigger

They're called fags from the alternative meaning of faggot... That is, a bundling of twigs tied together. I realise I'm not bettering the case of cigarettes not being gay with this explanation...

if you want to die just off yourself when you can't stand yourself, it's not rocket science.
Just don't ruin your face and hair with that crap, it will make you age faster and become an unfuckable piece of shit.
I switched to vaping just to take care of my skin. It's gay but I suck cocks anyway so fuck you all and your smokes. Who would kiss some ashtray except jews in ww2?
Now to answer your question so you won't accuse me of being autist I will say this: Blue Dunhill. Alltime fave and I reccomend.

It's dumb to die sooner. You can't imagine the future technology which will make your life longer and healthier. Just think about that you could upgrade your organs. You can live a cyborg life. But first you need to live your normal human life as long as you can.

8/8

Ahhh cool. Sounds good. I want something with a fuller taste. Also why the fuck don't I taste the tobacco when I draw it into my lungs, yet I do if I just suck and blow like a cigar? Sorry newfag smoker here.

Yeah... OK Dusty....

I roll my own now. It's around £10 for a decent pack of 20 smokes in bongland. I roll about 60 for the same price using the same tobacco.

My names randy you fucking plebian

TL:DR you fucking autist

You're dusty now poorfag since you prefer to smoke dirt dust.

Oi m8, youre the one smoking newports

same

Quality you dirty devil

American Spirit yellows. Last much longer than most other brands