Be me

>be me
>19
>sister is 13
>long history of abusive parents and mental illness behind us, it got us closer over the years.. Being the protective brother and all..
>first time we sleep in a room together again
>... She still is the only girl I actually like,despite past gf's.

I fucking don't know who to talk to about this.. So I guess I'll just post this now.

This can't be normal.

probably should get some counseling fam.

Kys just to be sure

Dude there's millions of rp brother sister shit prom on the internet just wank it to one of those and blow a load in her panties and get over it

just write the story, i'm fucking bored.

do it nigga, she likes you, and even if she has second thoughts, who will she tell? Your parents?

Mother got schizophrenic, father an heroed a year before that. Fuck, what's more to tell.

fuck her

Past mental abuse will allow for the new support of a father figure plus sex to sustain her emotionally. This will turn her into an obedient slave if you treat her decent.

That being said, be sure she has a stable relationship with a tustable male when you decide to leave or get a GF or else she will cling to the next thing that fills her gap-- be it drugs, abusive men, or other girls.

You're 19 and you want to fuck your 13 year old sister? You have some serious issues I hope you get professional help.

I'll provide pics after success. Why not..

I did, user. I know I'm a fucking Weirdo, so what..

don't tease a greentext story than nigger. Fucking cocktease.

Saved.
Thanks man, I'll be sure to follow

>I'm a fucking weirdo so what

What do you mean "so what" you want to fuck your underage sibling you need to find a way to move on you sick fuck

Noted. When I'm done, I will do a proper one.

Yes. There is a social stigma to it of course. But why would you care?

Back then it was focused on getting me back on track..

mother fucker. she's only 13. Theres a goddamn social stigma because you're taking advantage of a child thats just now entering puberty.

fuck her if you want I guess. but you're gonna have to accept whatever damage you do to her psyche later on, and legal repercussion as well.

its ok to have damage. but you wont get any sympathy once you damage someone else. which is why I dont really feel anything for your parents. they damaged you. so no one should feel sorry for them. dont be like them.

if you care about her then you're gonna have to keep it to yourself user, she needs a supportive brother more than anything else from the sounds of it

And some cock it seems...

No?

Taking advantage.. The past five years were a nightmare and yet I protected her from anything I could. This is not taking advantage

Oops. Directed to

... There is no point for the blame game.. But yeah. You got a point. And yet.. She is the only person I really feel something for.

2/10

Shes 13, basically grown. NOTHING wrong with fucking her if it isnt rape. Fuck her. Fuck her all the time. At least you know you love her and shes not out getting dicked by random assholes. The fucking up her psyche arguement doesnt apply here....your parents have already done that. You are the one stable happy thing in her life. She will grow up less fucked up if you are showing love and fucking her regularly. Just dont get her preggo.

Btw, i speak from experience. My parents fucked up me and my siblings BAD. I clung to my older bro, and he protected me from my parents. He was 17 when he started fucking me at 8. (It was a whole world better than my dad and his buddies raping me since i was 3.) When he was 19 (i was 10) he got his own place and i moved in with him. He fucked me nightly until i got me a regular boyfriend. I am very happy and proud that he fucked me. Ive always told anyone i was in a relationship with. Im 23 and married now....i started dating my husband when i was 11 (he was 20), we got married when i turned 18. No, i didnt have kids underage, still dont have any. And my husband is happy that my brother fucked me and saved me from my parents.

>using the fact that you protected her to try to fuck her when she's so young isn't taking advantage

You're delusional as fuck

Honestly one of the happiest couples I know is secretly bro/sis. They came from Albania after their family found out but they have an idyllic fuckin life now. Picket fence, two car garage, the works. They even adopted a couple of kids.

It can work. Just make sure she feels the same way and you don't pressure her into anything. Best of luck OP, I hope you find happiness.

you seem pretty fucked up though tbh

>isn't rape

It's statutory rape though, if OP gets caught he gets thrown in jail

That's precisely taking advantage, you fucking double nigger

This whole thread is fucking retarded post pics OP

>OP starts thread hoping Sup Forums will tell him how to fuck his 13 year old sister
>at every turn gets told how wrong he is
>abandons his thread probably thinking to himself "they're the wrong ones!"

I will admit theres situations like this that make me question things.

there are some situations in this world most people could never imagine. Unconventional ways of being happy that no else can fully understand.

but it should be obvious to people like me, its not something you can easily accept. especially when theres no way I can feel what you (the OP feels) hence why I default the way I'm thinking considering a minor is involved.

so in other words, fuck it, I dont fucking know.

Still here though, reading.
It seems fifty fifty though. At least this is the place I can actually ask about this topic, which I am thankful for.

You know Jack shit about us

post pics of sister

>if
Wow.

>You know your sister is attached to you emotionally
>She trusts you like no one else in the world
>Use that trust to have sexual relations
You are taking advantage of the bias she has towards you, it's actually quite simple.

She is sleeping rn. It's 11.21 pm here

>told how you are in fact taking advantage of this girl
>don't like facing the truth and come up with bullshit to feel better

Fuck off

>13
>Illegal

Don't muslims do it all the time?

SO your brother started fucking you when you were 10. You got a BF at 11. Did bro stop fucking you then or did it continue until you married at 18? Were you fucking both for a while?

exactly. this is exactly how this -looks-.
y o u m u s t u n d e r s t a n d t h i s

the fact you came to Sup Forums asking about it says you're unsure of the whole thing

as if you dont have pictures of her already

Yes it is. But you wouldn't see it that way if you had actually gone through all the shit we had to face.

Coming up with bullshit.. Go fuck yourself.

OP, your first post was a bit unclear. Are we to understand that you want to fuck your sister? Does she know that? Does she want to fuck you? How far have you gone with her so far?

She trusts you not to take advantage of her like you both have been OP. Don't ruin that. She will remember it as she grows and it will cause your relationship to deteriorate and it will haunt her for the rest of her life as much as everything else would. Use your head, not your dick. I trust you man.

what the flying fuck nigger

Mobile rn, so here's one with make up

No,she's not already fucked up! Right.

In short, yes. I think I want to. Does she know; no, haven't told her directly. I did nothing as of yet, because this is the first time I feel like I'm sure about wanting to be with her

OP don't fuck her but care for her and make love to her.

just do it op. if it's in your head as much as you say, it's not gonna leave. maybe tell her about your feelings if you want to feel better about it. you really should be the protective brother still but if that's fading, don't just force yourself into it.

i know im a sick fuck for saying this OP, but what I'm saying is fuck your sister.

how would you go about telling her?

give us your plan/scenario.

don't listen to the moralfags here OP they must have had a seizure and typed Sup Forums instead of redditt...

*continue to be the protective brother

OK,so how are you guys together? Do you do a lot of touching already? Do you snuggle on the couch? Do you see each other naked, like in the shower or walking around with few clothes?

Wrong, girls end puberty around 14. They start early around 10 or 11

When I was 12 i got my cock sucked by a 28 year old woman

Does your sister have a boy friend? Or other friends her age she hangs with? Do you think she is still a virgin?

Is this relevant to this thread or are you just bragging?

So OP, your not planning to rise above your parents? Become the next stain on both of your lives? Gonna assume your in a better state for the both of you, why don't you try to maintain that or better yet, rise above it.

Dude don't post pictures of your sis on here people will find out who she is and you.

OP you still here?

well he performed a sexual act with someone much older than him when he was younger... and look at him now! he's a master of morals on his very own anime imageboard!

>13

You sound so confident. This thread splits me in half right now..

We do cuddle a lot, and I mean a lot. And then theres this habit of slapping each others butt in unexpected moments.
I see her, almost naked, at least twice a week.

And yet,
I still bring her to bed every evening.

.. I don't know anymore

Dude, i fucked my sister a couple of times, i was 16 and she was like 13yo.

I wasnt a good idea, destroyed our long-term relationship as brother and sister, don't do it if you love her.

Not op buddy

I posted just this one
And it's with make up, and a Screenshot in case of EXIF

Sorry for the late reply
No.. I don't have a plan. I'll have to confront her sometime soon though

user listen to me, this your story
>father an heroes
>mother is schizophrenic
>lonely
>protective being of my little sister
Now here is her story if you go through with this
>father an heroes
>mother is schizophrenic
>really attached to my brother at the time, he was THE only thing I had in this world and I thought I could trust him
>he rapes/molests me
>my whole life is bleak and I have nobody I can trust
Don't do it OP you are all she's got.

stories?

No, she is a virgin.
She is starting to get interested in the topic though.

OP don't. You are the last thing she has in this world. You need to be her older brother and help her. Not use her like that.

You "bring her to bed every evening" Your bed? You sleep together?

Does she see you naked?

>masturbate next to her
>make it loud
>pretend is not
>let her help you
or
>hug her while sleeping
>she probably isn't anyway
>his her head
>move your hips
>stay like that for as comfortable as you may get
>say ''You dont have an idea of how much I love you''
>turn around
>then go to the restroom or something
I can bet she will be wake up when you come back, then make your move

dont be a faggot, you both could be having the time of your lives.

I want to believe that it won't damage her.. That it might work out in the end. Fucking hell, am I dreaming? Or can this work..

Enjoy OP

>abusive parents
>mental illnesses
>wants to fuck his own sister
How the fuck are you even on the internet, Billy Bob?

>despite past gf's
I doubt your sister will be any better than your cousins.

got another pic of her?

well as long as its consensual i guess
dont have kids tho you'll fuck up the gene pool u shitter

Denial is a powerful thing. If you actually want to protect your sister, you can't fuck her. That's some mentally damaging shit.

>he rapes/molests me
ahh standard user, always playing the victim card.

The fact that she trust him is enough for her to believe everything her bother does is for her own good (unless be told otherwise by someone else). But once again
>THE only thing I had in this world and I trust him

She has her own room, so no. I'm not naked when I bring her to bed. At least until right now, I kept things "normal"... Mostly.

Don't kid yourself. This is the worst possible thing you can do. If it doesn't fuck her up now it will in the near future. She is a little girl. She doesn't need this. You are her last true hope of growing up somewhat sane. If you do this it will fuck her up.

Nigger if you fuck her, I will find you and fucking kill you.
You are the older one. You have to be responsible and don´t fall for that shit. It´´s just hormones hitting her hard, mistaking the feelings she has for you with lust.
If you do it, I can almost guarantee you gonna fuck her up hard. Don´t do it. Be her protector. Be her big brother, her father, whatever, but don´t and you better listen DON´T fuck her!
The damage that will be done will be enourmos. Advantage has been taken of you. Be strong. End this viscious circle. It´s the sad thing about life. The people that were abused start to abuse, whatever intentions they have. End it! Be a bigger person. And make the world a better place for everyone. Especially your sis

"Mostly" What are you trying to tell me dude?

Got a picture of yourself OP at present state.. I need to judge this storybased on your physical attributes

Can I just ask who this girl is

Op is clearly not in the US, also they monitoring Sup Forums 24/7 anyway

Yeah at the moment she may not get fucked up but later in life it most definitely will. Can't believe you are actually trying to justify him taking advantage of her (because that's exactly what that is, that would be him taking advantage of her) vulnerability just so he can fuck her.

Well yes, but I'll have to censor a bit.
Again, this thread is tearing apart rn..

Fuck, if anyone reads this, I never expected this thread to last longer than five minutes. Why would you care longer than that?