ITT: Your life in one pic

ITT: Your life in one pic

this is my jam

I make piano tracks on soundcloud, I should be euthanized

age not specified to prevent b&

sex every day basically with boyfriend

>feels good man
>keep scrolling down for more emo posts about how everyone here has le hard lyfe
>git gud

I'd rather be depressed than a faggot.

when you're bawing in a suicide thread about your exgf or your parents not liking you or some mundane shit I'm having wild and amazing sex.

Your life is a joke lol

>b-b-but ur a fag!

Keep crying son

When you catch the bug and decide to end it before aids takes its hold and I'm bawing in a suicide thread.

Your life is heresy lol

>b-b-but I won't catch the gay plaque!

Keep being a bottom son

ngl I laughed at this

>being this dissatisfied with your own life

Yeah man if me or my partner spontaneously develop aids I'll let you know. Do you even know how std's work? I'm probably half your age and get laid more than you, and know more than you.

No wonder you're a disappointment kek

>being so dense you come to brag about having sex with another man on Sup Forums

You're more likely to catch it than a straight person. Do you even know how statistics work?
It's sad that you put so much emphasis and self worth into the amount of times you've put your dick in someone

The disappointment will be with you soon kiddo!

help

>having shit all over your dick is amazing

BROTHER

only ugly gays are faithful

>he thinks a smelly dirty dry shithole can be fun
>he doesn't realize all the wet warm tight pussy he's missing out on
>he thinks he's winning because some mentally challenged pig who enjoys shitting on his dick lets him be a degenerate faggot
top kek you're fucking worthless than the deppressed faggots itt, at least they wont get the GAIDs or get pooped on (then brag about it as if it's some sort of achievement, LOL)

he's the one getting fucked in the butt user

he feels appreciated and cared for by his partner the same way he never felt his father cared for him

>that image
>that context
Man I can hear the shitty FL studio piano with no editing to change the tone or color of the sound and I laughed kinda hard ngl

I don't get it

It's a dignitas clinic

user feels like a steel fuckincade building

oh, so he enjoys pooping on others rather than getting pooped on
a slight upgrade in the disgust scale, albeit not by much.

im glad I could make you laugh my dude

Just one shit thing after another.

Shit son

I'd start a Lamenters army, but i cant paint yellow or checker board. kind of fitting.

>mfw when this is my life

Going to hospital soon. Also negligent discharge missed my head but at least just a few millimeters. But now makes me wanna do it. INb4 r9k

Hello fellow student

Looks more like pooping to me.

All too real

How much debt do you guys have? I took about 20k over my four years but it was all government subsidized so the interest rates are low. 4 years later I've whittled it down to about 13k. It sucks but overall definitely worth it to be making what I am now.

im feeling with you my dude...

Put that polar bear on my sailboat and maybe he'll push through the wall to find his way home
>childish yet satisfying fantasies

is the deer dead?

>I've come to accept that I am the clown

no

110% my life

I sometimes feel trapped in the year 2007 too.
But don't worry it'll pass

I am a therapist. I help people vomit and piss out their pain.

god i hope this is OC

You faggots are all the same in 3 weeks hes leaving you and you start cutting yourself and complain on tumblr.
The thing is that faggots can only survive as long as they have a dick up theire ass because the don't have backbone.

>mfw my life is way more shitty, but at least i don't go to hell and still have selfconfidence.

Barron?

No, you don't get a gun.

Nice

No debt, great job, big paychecks, 6 figures just sitting in the bank, own my car, own my house, thin, told I'm attractive by women with no incentive to lie but there just seems to be two types of people in the world: ones I like and ones who like me. There is no overlap between the two groups.

>graduate
Almost 90k. And that was over 3 years. And that was with a supposed 76 credit transfer. I'm also a proud representative of those who signed on for a 20k loan, but ended up with something different by "happenstance." But I can't sue my college. Nobody wants to sue my college. Even though everyone knows they are stealing from inexperienced young adults and the government. Not going on. There is more, but I'll finish my rant.