Just saw this

Just saw this

Did I like it?

I dunno, heads or tails?

Depends what I'm calling it for

I don't know, nor do I care, but I'll ask you a question. So, what do you think about Chegur, his character and motivations? What do you think he represents? What was his end goal?

this will go down as one of the best movies of the 00s

call it

Agreed, it's one of my favorites from this decade.

just call it.

Heads.

sheriff bell was the real killer

im not OP but I think he just wanted to be a big guy

Why do you think he just wanted to be a big guy?

It's one of those movies that get better every rewatch. Plus tommy lee jones character makes more sense the older you get

I can't call it for you.

he just wanted to be a big guy for you

I like this movie a lot. Couldnt tell you why. Im not a big movie snob.

Chigurh isn't a character but rather a plot device, the unstoppable force of death. His lack of depth ironically gives him more depth than most similar characters such as Mike Meyers, Freddy, The Joker, etc. He's an allegory of the fear we all face everyday; that death may come in any form, without warning, without reason.

give me back my coin

What was the next step in his masterplan, after he's done being a big guy for me?

You really don't have to be in order to express your opinion on the movie. Try thinking about why the movie left such an impact on you.

Test test

Fuck these gay ass mods. And fuck you swaglord for getting me b&

Here it is.

Yes, that's correct, user. But, if he's death, why did

that whole "But, if he's death, why did" was meant to be erased.

that isnt the same coin
give me my fucking coin back

Fuck off, I'm gonna keep it. Now get on your way before I call the cops, faggot.

I fucking hated this film, the problem is it's one of those artsy "But that's the point bro" as a defence for a shitty movie.

It's basically the story of one Tommy Lee Jones who was too much of a pussy to fire a gun at a serial killer. That's it, there is no grand theme or message about "old men", he had a fucking gun. All he had to do was his job and fire it.

I don't care anymore, if I didn't "get" the film fine but I couldn't stand it.

Why? Even if you don't care about the "deeper" meaning of the movie, it's still a damn good western.

You're literally a

no country is average but you're dumb

So, are you. Average? It's really good.

well I disagree. Just found it a bit boring.

>the human condition is boring
wooow

nah thats actually a good movie

im a sucker for that sort of southern gothic vibe so i loved it. ts a good modern western and really well filmed. i can see why people dislike parts of the plot, but the characters carry. solid 9/10 desu