Apart from the 2010 copa del rey, has this man ever played well in a final...

Apart from the 2010 copa del rey, has this man ever played well in a final? why does he always have the "I was having injury problems" as an excuse?

M8 Real Madrid didn't even play in the 2010 Copa final

2008 CL besides the missed penalty

Since 2009 Ronaldo has won
1 La Liga
2 Copa del Rey
1 Supercopa
2 Champion Leagues
1 UEFA Super Cup
2 Fifa World Club Cups

Messi has won
6 La Liga
4 Copa del Rey
5 Supercopa
3 Champion Leagues
3 UEFA Super Cups
3 Fifa World Club Cups

meant 2011

too shiny

He was alright in the first half of the 2008 CL final. Other than that he's been awful.

Euro 16

Being subbed off was literally the best thing that happened to that Portugal team

The only reason people think Penaldo is even close to being GOAT is because of the apalling Euro 2016 tournament

I'm not saying he's goat but the 500 career goals might give him an argument

Loads of players have 500 goals, yet none of them are considered GOAT material apart from Pele.

that's not true. name them.
ronaldo is the only one playing that has 500 club goals, and very few in the past achieved it.
probably only gerd muller at european level.

Does anyone have a link to the yt video some guy made on here where messi is opening a bag of crisps and every time he opens it you hear "TSSSSUUUUU"

that's real madrid and barcelona, useless fucker, you're not counting 1 premier league, 1 league cup and 1 european championship for ronaldo. and why would you start in 2009?

>messi
>manlet
>cant head
>awful at freekicks
>international choker
>muh passing sideways on the half way line
>tax fraud
>tattoos
>pizza n sprite

>ronaldo
>pure
>incredible athlete
>GOAT heading and freekicks
>vegetarian
>leads his national team to euro glory
>CL winner last year
>ballondor in the bag AGAIN
>gives lots to charity
>likeable brave single father

>Protecting your income from theft
>a bad quality

cuck

the name is tax fraud. go live under the bridge if you dont want to pay taxes

Because it's when Ronaldo joined Halal, portuguese scum

then you're lying. count again, non country faggot

7 seasons since Ronaldo joined madrid
Barcelona won 6, Real Madrid 1 and Atletico Madrid 1
>"""spanish""" education

>The only reason people think Penaldo is even close to being GOAT is because of the apalling Euro 2016 tournament
Yeah, it's not like he's one of the most prolific goal scorers of all time or anything. Nor is it that he's Real Madrid and Portugal's all time top goal scorer or he only sits behind Messi La Liga's all time goal scorers and assisters list. Nope, it's because of a tournament when he got his country through to the final after being involved in 6 out of the 8 goals they scored.

Barcelona Champions League since Ronaldo joined Madrid: 2010–11, 2014–15
>that's 3 according to Spain

Copa del Rey: 2011–12, 2014–15, 2015–16
>4 Spain says

>stealing from the government
>not theft
It's not your money, you have to give it back.

because he is faggot

also OP is faggot

Not arguing with you, just answering

> this is from march 2016
There is only 14 players in football history with more than 500 official goals.
762 Romario
761 Joseph Bican
757 Pele
709 Ferenc Puskas
680 Gerd Muller
624 Eusebio
568 Uwe Seeler
546 Ferenc Deak
545 Tulio
> 537 Cristiano Ronaldo
> 521 Lionel Messi
513 Zico
512 Alfredo di Stefano
502 Gunnar Nordahl
496 Hugo Sanchez

Closest active players to reach 500 official goals (until march 2016)
443 Zlatan Ibrahimovic
337 Samuel Eto'o
369 Robbie Keane
366 David Villa
360 Sebastian Abreu
356 Klaas Jan Huntelaar
342 Didier Drogba
337 Luis Suarez
330 Dimitar Berbatov
326 Claudio Pizarro
325 Francesco Totti
321 Luis Fabiano
318 Wayne Rooney
314 Luca Toni
312 Antonio di Natale
302 Dirk Kuyt
299 Diego Forlan
293 Sergio Aguero
286 Robin van Persie
284 Carlos Tevez
283 Ali Ashfaq
279 Robert Lewandowski
276 Neymar
273 Rhys Griffiths
260 Karim Benzema

>> 537 Cristiano Ronaldo
>> 521 Lionel Messi
that countability is messed up. Ronaldo has 507. Messi doesn't reach 500.
Remember, club goals is the topic here.
if we reduce it to high level (Europe) we're left with Eusebio and Puskas from the olddays (probably true even though hard to verify), Muller and Ronaldo

Messi is close, 483.
He'll reach it. Not there yet though.

you cant say only europe counts with the old players. back before the 90s the south american leagues were just as good as ours

>90s
70s perhaps, your point stands

the point is that the competitive level is not comparable.
>back before the 90s the south american leagues were just as good as ours
untrue

>Remember, club goals is the topic here

The people you requested to "name them" were arguing just about players with more than 500 goals. I don't expect stats for heavily modified criteria

>old days
>high level
>europe

Are you fucking kidding me you Portuguese shit? We used to school Europe until 20-30 years ago when globalization exploded and we couldn't afford to have our best players here anymore.

Get the fuck out of here, end yourself

this is the original request
>I'm not saying he's goat but the 500 career goals might give him an argument
if he meant club+NT, he would have said 575, because those are Ronaldo's numbers.

you don't get it, we're talking about competive level of the leagues, not saying whose players are better or worse.

reality is shout american football is shit tier, goals are much easier to score.
check neymar, he has more goals as a teenager in brazil than as an adult in spain.

it's not hard to get, even for an oranguayan

Well you called out Eusebio and Muller, the former playing all his life in the portugueses league and then in Concacaf; the later playing all his life in Bundesliga before moving to MLS

can't be sure about it, but I think Muller reached the 500 goals in Germany, while Eusebio in Portugal.
Notice I said probably.

Both are high-level european leagues, and always were.

>Both are high-level european leagues, and always were

Well excuse me. We Are clearly not having the same conversation here.

what do you mean?

well? you were saying?

I'll be waiting, Argentina

> 1961 1962

Well if you are using international tournaments as a measure of league quality why don't you post how both years Benfica lost the Intercontinental final against two southamerican teams.

one match is not a tournament, don't be silly, nobody gives a fuck about "intercontinental cup"

> one Match
Two matches, home and away. With Benfica losing by global of 7-3 and 8-4.

Again, dont worry this is not a real argument, we are just discussing your pre existing headcanon.

still doesn't make it a real competition that people care about.
I understand maybe south americans do, because it's their only chance to play with the big guys, but nobody here ever cared about it, it's just something CL winner must do, because FIFA..

Oh, God, drop that shit... it's embarassing and it prooves exactly nothing. (I'm not the same Argie you were talking to, btw)
You had two teams in 100 years of European football history that managed to stand out and win less than a handful of CLs, mostly in the 60's and 80's
That's says absolutely nothing about your league quality. You're just on that gray, mediocre zone, right after all the good leagues (and some not even that good), and before the terrible, almost amateurish and unwatchable ones (AKA all but SPA, ENG, ITA, GER and maaaybe FRA)

Should we start praising the global footballing powerhouse that is Greece, and their amaizing league, because of their fucking 2004 Euro?

dickrider

>copa del rey

If you only started watching soccer the past 3 years sure

>soccer
KEK

Correct. If you've watched football extensively, you simply KNOW he's not even close to what being a GOAT means.
He just a good and prolific goalscorer, as long as a few favorable conditions are met.