What's the best place to learn music theory?

what's the best place to learn music theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

teoria.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3yqUeiMn_g&list=PLJTWoPGfHxQH5zdZN6UlMPwZerVApkqmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can only say things like this if you're a hip hop artist

>fuck the police
Who do you call when you're in danger though? Liberalism is a mental disorder.

J. S. Bach.

You get a gun and protect yourself.

>liberalism
lmao

>ywn hatefuck jamie
why live

But no responsible adult needs a gun! Saving our lives is the police's job!

Lefties are anti-gun though

nah, at least any serious commie isn't

browse music theory videos on youtube and wikipedia articles

teoria.com/
once you've started doing that try training your ear with this website. it's really useful

Honestly piano lessons. I took 7 years of lessons. That's where I learned to read and write sheet music, as well as basic music theory and composition. I also took a year and a half of jazz piano, which really introduced me to harmony and how essential chords are for popular music. I learned rhythm, reading and writing it, as well as internalizing time from being on my high school drumline. I didn't have a good understanding of rhythm before hand, and I can honestly I learned more about music and musicianship than i ever did from piano lessons.

Anyway I think the biggest part of theory is understanding the relationships between notes and key signatures. From that you can form the basis of your improvisation and counterpoint.

I hoped this helped user. I personally don't think music theory and the ability to read and write score are required to be a great composer. Personally I never ever consider it while i write, but theory is very helpful when listening to the music of others.

youtube. if youre a guitar player, i recommend this series:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3yqUeiMn_g&list=PLJTWoPGfHxQH5zdZN6UlMPwZerVApkqmk

Found the cop
>no TRUE commie

>To be able forcefully and threateningly to oppose this party, whose betrayal of the workers will begin with the very first hour of victory, the workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition, and the revival of the old-style citizens’ militia, directed against the workers, must be opposed. Where the formation of this militia cannot be prevented, the workers must try to organize themselves independently as a proletarian guard, with elected leaders and with their own elected general staff; they must try to place themselves not under the orders of the state authority but of the revolutionary local councils set up by the workers. Where the workers are employed by the state, they must arm and organize themselves into special corps with elected leaders, or as a part of the proletarian guard. Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary. The destruction of the bourgeois democrats’ influence over the workers, and the enforcement of conditions which will compromise the rule of bourgeois democracy, which is for the moment inevitable, and make it as difficult as possible – these are the main points which the proletariat and therefore the League must keep in mind during and after the approaching uprising.

wish commies actually talked like this. all the ones I've met are more concerned about Homophobia and White Supremacy more than anything else

the ones that you're referring to are barely communist, they only oppose the bourgeoisie on a surface level through causes like that
of course, i'm sure most commies would agree to fighting against those things, but seizing the means of production isn't an SJW's prime concern

Use your own strength rather than being a scummy leech baby

>liberalism
liberals are not leftists

leftist != liberal

I never claimed to be a lefty. I just don't trust cops.

He calls me, the big strong 6'6" bear that can deadlift 5 pl8 and after beating the baddies to a pulp, I lay Jamie down on the bed while I slowly tongue his boipucci until he cums like a slut he is.

Renting Tonal Theory(7th edition) from the library. Is it a good resource for beginners who don't understand rudimentary music theory?

Reminder right-wing has nothing to do with dick-riding cops, that would be authoritarian and you can be left or right extreme and both are mentally retarded.

*tonal harmony

Why do Sup Forumsfags even come here? Liberals make basically all the music on this board.

>Who do you call when you're in danger though? That's right. Now shut up and suck it.

cringe

>Sup Forumsfags

Sorry that would be me, I will leave this board now.

Why are Sup Forumstards so authoritarian? I swear they would cheer on Trump if he became supreme leader.

because 90% of them are butthurt aspies who have 0 life experience and are afraid of the outside world.

How the fuck should I know? I never mention Sup Forums in my sentence and suddenly Sup Forums is brought in, this is the kind of autism why no one likes your kind.