Is the white race dead?

Not dead.

A minor setback to the overall goal.

nobody read that, autisto

white race dead as hale

>White girl with daddy issues blowing black kid
>Is the white race dead?
Soon soon just keep poking them OP please

stfu chink, shouldn't you be busy studying or eating raman?

Apparently racism isn't. Thanks for perpetuating a reason to carry a baseball bat and call the cops on innocent black people walking to work.

Nope just the stupid ones

they'll be extinct in a few years

i read it

whats this gif source

speak for yourself only fool

Obviously mot i mean look at her choke that down. Looking alive

internet

>falling for chink memes
user pls, dnt b stupid, blackie is whities frend
chinkie and brownie are the real culprits behind this forced faggotry

kenny vs spenny

Bait. Cancer Bait. The white race is the most deadly race on the planet if it feels truly threatened I feel sorry for the people who caused it.

Sick of these threads. Nobody reallcares

We are 63.7% of US population... so no.

Read that?? I saved that shit and i aint even completely white but i know which side im gonna choose kek

If you nigger still getting welfare then no. Go luck when we do go. You'll have to work (or steal each others shit)

LOL!

Eventually, yes. Whites are not breeding at the same rate as non-whites, so in a few generations they will be the minority and eventually relegated to a few small inbred populations.

In the united state, yes.
but the united states is the mongrel of the white race, especially compared to actually white countries like those that make up Europe.
apart from Sweden. fuck that cucked shithole..

white girls crave black cock nowadays

Its simple...White couples; I don't have time to make kids, why not adopt some chinese or maybe african? Or why not just adopt a pet? dog or cat?
Other couples; sex all the time, no protection, many kids, and pets? They eat those cats and dogs.

I read it you jewish scum

>mfw most white Americans are of more pure European stock than continental Europeans

hmmmm?

Hi John.

Time yet?

That chick can't be more than 16.

I'm a white guy and I agree. White men have done nothing good for this world, and it's time we die out.

Every woman, white, black whatever needs to impale herself on a black cock bare. I'm glad that black men are filling white girls in places a tiny white man like me could never go.

Make them pregnant

*salutes*

Naw huge global economic downturn soon and Africans can't live without gibs and muds living in western countries cant either.

The kardashians are responsible for young white girls craving black cock

this photoshop the.

Just read/saved you witless twit.

they know firsthand how powerful black cocks are

they have more guns and more people than you do faggot.

white people literally will not exist in the future as they don't have the population to sustain another century or two.

two world wars ensured the end of the white man.
now is time to die out like the neanderthal, who was also bigger and stronger than homosapiens
but you see what good that did them against a horde of half monkey half human hybrids

thanks kim.

why is bruce jenner in that photo? top kek
my fuck they all look so miserable and horrified

It doesn't matter anymore because all the white people are dumb af now, too. Come at me, bro.

I'm not the guy you were replying to, but I am half Jewish scum. Maybe you Sup Forumsacks should breed with Jews to bring your fucking IQs up.

Implying the Kardashians were ever white. They are a mixture of many races but mostly Armenian.

Spotted the nigger.

yep

Trigger hounds are faggots, faggot.

yup

If you keep posting shit like that everyday on Sup Forums.
I would consider that 10% black/white
11%.

yeah

affirmative

yes

uh

a sad smattering of spotty bologna skins

>literally

hold on a sec let me check who is the president is

No one said they're white. What they do is influence young white girls to race mix.

lol you are suuuuch a faggot, fella

Bing bong

He wasnt wrong though. He never said they were white.

Assholes like you encourage white girls to race mix.

#FFF manchildren angrily stroking their tiny guns with their clammy hands gives me the yuks

when the white people literally won't exist in a few hundred to a few thousand years from now which restaurant are you going to that night to eat dinner and celebrate?

I'm not the one with 100 million instagram followers.

Every white country is filling up with non whites. Because whites are responsible thus the declining birth rate. We don't need to replace the birth rates with immigrants only the crappy bankers and the greedy baby boomers profit from it. Everyone else loses.

This fucking thread smells of Niggers and sad minorities who have to live every day in fear from police, and thats how it will always be. I'm Proud to be white and have a good life. I have money, a car a future, and best of all. i obey the laws of the land, and when a cop pulls me over 9/10 times i dont get a ticket, so let the niggers make thies bait threads and let themselves feel good about themselves, eventually all those niggers will be behind bars anyways lmfao

proof

the one white guy in the photo who is still a guy thinking
>jesus christ I can't wait to get the fuck outta here

Alive and stirring.

>black

That man is Indian.

Hey, what is up with Emma Watson. She always looked a little Middleastern. Is she really white?

Bruce looks like shit.

Agreed

sounds to me like another bitter little cracker lol

>White men have done nothing good for this world
except invent almost everything kek
thanks for the laugh I had a tough day at work today and you cheered me up

>cracker

How are they encouraging people to race mix? Do young white women not have mind of their own? You must it not think much of them then. White men of power were the first ones to marry and sex with blacks I assure you. Now white women want the same right,which always triggers racists, because you don't want to see them as equals.but rather as belongings......Very sad.

Enjoy having your country overrun by non whites you cuck. All because you're too pussy to take action against them instead of posting anonymously on a message board

the asian one that is literally worldwide now
oh yeah in the future asians own everything and everyone too.

shouldn't have hated the white man so much user, commies are the worst

>you're too pussy to take action against them instead of posting anonymously on a message board
and what are you doing, exactly?

Eh, I've met cute white girls that won't date a black guy. And besides you have Asian girls that love white guys, so interracial dating can go both ways. Besides that girl looks like a slut anyway if she's willing to do shit like that.

posting here: angsty white wimps who will fail to breed even a replacement level of white babies and yet piss and moan about the fall of the white race.

Thanks for all the white pussy you shrimp dick cucks.hahaha!!! Oh German women can't stand your tiny dicks btw.Dont even bother going there....lol

>We don't need to replace the birth rates with immigrants only the crappy bankers and the greedy baby boomers profit from it. Everyone else loses.
so fucking underrated and yet i consider this common sense. how most people fail to acknowledge this though is very very upsetting.

>more people
>less job opportunity
>death of the middle class
>more poor class to buy their souls from
>more poor class to do your dirty work for you and your printed money
>more poor class means more altercations which gives those in power an excuse for restricting freedumbs, and enacting laws which would otherwise have never even been considered they're so awful and clearly corrupt

can't wait till it all bites them in the ass and they end up fighting guerrilla warfare tactics in their very own country. if you can even call it their own country considering there's now millions of hostiles living like an infection everywhere throughout the country. hurr durr we spent literally decades bombing you, but it's okay you can all come take roost in our own homes and communities. not like you have half a brain and can recognize we're the reason your life has gone to shit and you've lost your homes...

Cuck? I enjoy fucking white women, and i dont get turned on by watching other men do it for me. also, if you wanna pick a fight boi, do it outside so you can get put where you belong, Behind bars with the rest of the apes.

white male 25 here ive fucked a few black girls and they love white guys. tbh i think people just want a varied bit of cunt or cock to fuck around with

ALERT! ALERT!

INTERNET TOUGH GUY DETECTED!

ALERT! ALERT!

>Do young white women not have mind of their own?
obviously not
they just follow whatever trend the bandwagon is parading that day.

>yet piss and moan about the fall of the white race.
who's moaning? they're simply shedding light of what's clear, white people aren't procreating, they're actually dying faster than they're reproducing, while mixing with other races at large rates.

Exactly my thoughts... Well, it's kinda hot actually.

White race dying. Bwahahahahaha! Who comes up with this shit? Fucking idiots.

MODS

>tumblr

i know right? im cooking up two aryan babies right now