Why aren't women funny? Why are all their "jokes" about their cunts and how many guys they've had sex with?

Why aren't women funny? Why are all their "jokes" about their cunts and how many guys they've had sex with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The patriarchy

humour requires intelligence and wisdom

Not all their jokes are about their pussy or what big whores they are. They also steal men's jokes and pass them off as their own.

Because their lives are the punchline

If you can make someone laugh(or have humour),it's an indicator of intelligenc/dominance.

it's not that women aren't funny its that the demand is for women to be both funny and sexy

funny women are like funny men, they say awful things with a bit of truth and don't care what people think, "funny" female celebrities are just pretty girls who say "hey i have jokes too! love me world!"

>kanye cringing internally
Why doesn't Sup Forums like him ?

>Why aren't women funny?
Because the ones that go on tv are kike princesses that are only on because they are kikes. It's about spreading propaganda, not having talent or being any good.

A better question is why can this fat cunt make jokes about other people but can't take one directed at her.
youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY

there are funny women, who are writers for shows. they just can't be comedians

are you sure about that? i've heard that television writers are strongly male-dominated and patriarchal n shieet

Because they have the inability to suffer mentally and physically like men which is where humor derives from.

"my life is the punchline of a shitty joke, my wife is a nigger lover, i wanna die."

>Amy Schumer
>"make jokes"
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

Ouch.

being funny is about taking risks, egging people on, doing things in real life that you can later retell in a funny way as well as wit
women do none of these
>what about that time i was fat and ugly and spent a day eating ice cream? huh? guys?
it just doesn't work

All those retards in the background seem to think she's funny as fuck

They don't need to be evolutionarily. Men need to be funny in order to demonstrate intelligence. All female humor is merely an imitation of the male, and since they are not male they are not very good at it.

at least based yeezy is giving her the amount of attention she deserves

What about ugly female "comedians" then?
OPs pic related.

wow, a million views

people are wise to her now

Yeah, bitch banned a friend of mine from her Twitter. He had tweeted - "went down on @amyschumer last night. Surprisingly, she doesn't taste funny either."

She simply replied - no, you didn't. Then banned him. Unfunny bitch.

So much salt.

Because they're "females comedians".
Not comedians or humorist.
They're "female" comedians.
They're trapped in the female part of their image. The only reason people will go see them is because they're female. So of course they'll talk about their femininity. That's the whole selling point.
It's about market share.
There is a reason to why "feminist painters" paint so much about cunts and vaginal blood ,while women that paint ,"painters" ,paint regular thing.
It's just a marketing thing artists use to make money ,and the reason why there is so much diversity in male art : they don't feel as compelled to brand their art as "MANLY ART FOR MEN ONLY ,MEN JOKES ONLY". They don't have the inferiority complex women have

I like the terms "feminist" in this sense.
For painting, photography, modern art, comedy, any of that.
Because it's just synonymous with "vaginal blood", so you know to stay away from it.

Because women cannot think about anything except themselves. True comedy is about relating something funny or clever to your audience.

Women are good at going on a stage and taking about periods because that's all they know.

I can agree with intelligence but not dominance. The best comedians are outcast that dont give a fuck and/or have insecurity issues because they cant conform to social norm.

women arent funny because they dont need to be funny to get dick

"vaginal blood" is a social construct.