When is Alyssa going to finally give in and become snake food

When is Alyssa going to finally give in and become snake food

Optimistically: Her next younow stream centers on her proudly accepting her fate as snake food

Realistically: Likely never :(

AlyssaClaireMusic@gmail. com
Ask her aboout it. Just screencap what you send

fuck the snake, she needs to give up that body for me to feast on. damn white meat looks tasty

Every can get a turn before she is eaten by the snake

newfag here. whats the backstory?

For the past year some anons have been trying to convince this vegan, Alyssa Welch, to feed herself to an anaconda

kek, now theres a goal i can get behind

Do it

Plz tell me her last name so I can find her online and tell her the ugliest autistic kid at her school keeps posting vore shit about her on Sup Forums.

She's in college bro

i dont want a turn, i literally want to string her up like a dear and cut her from anus to sternum, and make delicious little fillets out of her. fuck the snake

Vegan... Oh the hilarity that goes with this. I would love to see this bitch eaten by an anaconda.

After the first month some anons commented on her instagram but they were blocked. She never replied to emails or messages. During one of her livestreams an user asked her if she liked snakes, prented to not know anything. She asked if he was "one of those snake poeple" to which he replied no. He asked more about the "snake poeple" and she talked about how we asked her to be eaten by an anaconda. May I remind you this was in the middle of a livestream with a minimum of 80 viewers.

If it means another dead vegan, I'd join this cause.

Well the big issue is getting her to respond

Do it. Also do it on her newest instagram post

Would be more appropriate to feed a vegan to a fruit

Believe me if there were carnivorous plants large enough she'd already be inside one

You do it user?

Of course I did. Now we wait. If I get a response, I will post it here otherwise I will start a new thread if this disappears.

Did you post on her instagram?

I do not have a smart phone or tablet. I do not use instagram as it is completely pointless.

Shit. I don't think we'll get a response then

What is it for her instagram?

Always delivering for /b

Now we play the waiting game. My money is on it being deleted and you being blocked. Always happens

Bitch deleted it

>Aaron Anderson
Lel

DM her or just put it back in.

You think I am going to use my real name? Hell naw.

Did you DM her?

I posted this:

Damn

I am giving her an out, at least from me. Others can go ahead and do whatever they please.

>I actually wanted to die that way cause it would be a interesting way to die
>No one ever asked me to feed myself to wildlife
>Feelsbad

You really think she will

Then do it for the lols.

meh. needs more ass.

She has ass

Bitches will believe what they want, especially if it means they will no longer be harassed, then yes, I would lean on that side.

Not there anymore :(

Behold. The ideal snake for this meme.

Bitch is a cunt and blocked me.

Vegan you say? I'm gonna find her and stuff carrots in her eyes a potato in her mouth zucchini up her vag and a cuCUMber up her butt. Some lettuce in her ears and some spinach up her nose, eggplant in her armpits and beans between her toes. Some apples in her stomach bananas in her brain grapes in her urethra and lemon juice for pain oh to pump her full of mango juice and saute her with some wine fill her ribcage with some melon let her soak in salty brine. Soon her sweet and supple flesh will be mine and only mine

Did she say anything?

We make her respond out of fear. Let's find out where she lives and put snake in her house while she sleeps. Just creep the fuck out of her

I know she is one Cape Cod in Massachusettes

Nope. Just a straight up block.

Sucks. Good news is I found her kik

Whose up for round 2?

Should I start a group with her or kik her?

kik her

Holy shit that's a huge snake, I think it's been fed enough.

Shit

Let make her delet her kik

Remember to screenshot everything

She even have a real job, or just rich parents?

Bump

shes fairly close..... so i may get to fillet her still

Got a last name for her yet?

How close?

>email encouraging being eaten by a snake
>ad encouraging not being eaten by a mosquito

Here

like an hour away. looks like worth the drive for such a tasty catch.

>Cape Cod in Massachusetts

really? so am I

Don't know where though. I do know she goes to Bridgewater State

Just checked, she's one town away from me.

Where?

She's into niggers.

Coalburner

More of a reason to snek her

google is your friend...
Not Falmouth, not Barnstable.

Those towns are pretty big user

Bump

Progress?

I sent her "When are you finally going to let yourself be eaten by a snake? It's what you were born for. Everybody wants to see you swallowed by a snake." Now we wait for her to respond.

comment on her Instagram

she needs to post some nudes

Here's a nudeshop

better than nothing. with all the sun she is getting, will look like that before too long

Another one, just boobs

Well?