Hey, Sup Forums. Any tipis on how to kill my asshole father? I will pick the best response and follow it up irl

hey, Sup Forums. Any tipis on how to kill my asshole father? I will pick the best response and follow it up irl

No you won't pussy kys

scream "YOU FEEL THE PEPE YET FAGGOT?" in his ear or record it and play it on a loud speaker causing him to get a tinnitus. He will eventually get depression cause he cant hear anymore then he'll kill himself

timestamp or gtfo also tits if present and alluring

Pay some crackheads to do it

You already kill him inside every time he realizes what a faggot he raised.

Tell him your gay.

That couldn't possibly be news to his dad, for all we know op's father sees him blowing guys 5 bucks a pop.

This. Wait till he's home alone, get an unmarked gun and offer a crackhead $100 to go in and kill him.

Make sure to give him the gun unloaded first to see if he is worth trusting though.

Kill him with your love :-)

Did he not make the good chicken tendies for you or do you need a simulation doll to describe where he touched you?

Reported

Tell him you're gay.

Nice try Mr. Fbi

Why do you hate your dad? You definitely don't want to kill him. In addition to the fact that killing people just isn't a good means of problem solving, family are the first people looked at when someone is murdered, meaning you'll be caught. Tell us the situation though and let's see if we can come up with something else.

You could unscrew his wheels of his car and lube them so when he gets up to speed on the highway or something they'll come right off and if he doesn't die, he'll be severely disabled because at those speeds death is easy.

I'd OP is a pussy and won't do that then just put cheap poison or bleach or some shit into his drink, or dissolve a cyanide pull if that's possible. Then again you could always put a bleach and piss (mustard gas) into a water bottle and shake it or gallon jug and shake it to make the gas. When he's asleep pour some into a rag like cyanide and put it onto a pillow and suffocate him

Good luck OP

Shit fuck autocorrect but you get the idea

From my point of view, I would probably not choose a crappy gun like that.

Maybe the more subtle arsenic poisoning or even better if you can get access to succinylcholine. That would work!

>cyanide pull
Yeah because everyone just has those laying around right? Where the fuck does one even get a cyanide pill?

Deep web? Idk I said if that's even possible cause I doubt OP does but I did give multiple ways to kill other than that lmao

just put aconite aka Wolfsbane aka monkshood in his salad. that should work fast and afaik it's untraceable

Make sure you wear gloves though when handling it or you'll be joining him

Problem is they have no loyalty. They'll turn on you fast.

I'm not OP but I can't into deep web. Don't know shit about it and I wouldn't fuck with it since I don't know how to do it safely. I used to want to find a cyanide pill to an hero with, though. Never could figure out where I'd get it.

single leaf of the beladonna plant is fatal if ingested.
also hemlock, but you need quite a bit to kill around 100mg or 8-10 leaves

I looked up "cyanide pill" a few minutes ago and some other pill came up for 20ish bucks, and just look up how to access deep web and you'll find YT vids or tutorials to get access, fairly simple really

Does he drink booze? If so grind up like 6 or so full Xanax bars, but them in his booze. Done.

If he dont drink then idk what you can put it in to mask the taste. The deadly effect comes in through overdose and mixing it with alcohol anyway.

This wouldn't be a reliable way to kill someone at all. More likely he'd just fall asleep.

Run him over with a car.

Get a copper wire about 8 foot long. connect one end to the car battery, take a spark plug and wrap the other end of the wire. Drop the spark plug into his gas tank so it dangles from the copper wire. When he starts the car. Boom.