Why does no one do introspection as well as him?

Why does no one do introspection as well as him?

It's because of the BBB, user

Big Black Brain

I hate you.

:(

no one else is as far up their own ass as him

bump

>kanye
>doing anything better than anyone else

Earl is pretty great at it as well as Em. Kanye made it popular though. Most rappers would rather rapper about the streets or the club than what's going on in their home, hearts, or mind.

Earl is boring as fuck though and Eminem is too edgy.
>Kanye made it popular though.
Barley. Because of Drake's influences rappers only get kind of introspective about sex and dating which isn't relatable to everyone.

>Drake's influences

And where do you think Drake got it from? Drake owes his entire career to Kanye's 808s lol

808s and Heartbreaks wasn't entirely about relationships, Kanye's always been introspective about all types of problems and situations. Drake took that idea and made it be only about sex and relationships.

Kanye literally cannot criticize himself without making it sound like he's criticizing lots of other people at the same time.

Stop trying to revise history

good post

incorrect

But he hates women

Lil Peep does.

Lil Peep is garbage and not a rapper.

>try to talk to friends about music
>they like rap
>ask them what they enjoy

>Lil Peep, lil pump uhhh XXX

I've never met someone like this. Most normies I know just listen to Kendrick and Logic and Chance.

>tfw guilty of liking Ski Mask the Slump God and Famous Dex

I do agree that the rest of these new rappers are hot fucking trash. I would even agree that Dex is hot trash as well, but Ski Mask at least has some type of wordplay, a good flow, and usually ties in great movie and tv show references in his music whereas the rest of them are just "LOOK AT MY DICK AYE, FUCK YOUR BITCH AYE, SMELLING LIKE SHIT AYE, SUCKING HER NIPS AYE".

You mean not relateable to incels like you

bumping

Get off my board Chad

because he eats a taco once a day, every day. that is the sole reason.