General physcedelic thread. My harvest is growing

General physcedelic thread. My harvest is growing

The cake

Nice shrooms

golden teachers?

How long did that take?

They are cubes. The grow set up was gifted to me

About 2ish monyhs before first signs of shroomies. Incubation was reall long or im impatient. We have 6 cakes running, two have staryed fruiting

I want to try shrooms and my dealer keeps saying he has them but then he never comes through. Says he can get me acid but I'm not quite as sure cause I've heard most is fake. wut do

Pick up a few tabs, get reagent test kit anf see if legit. If it is consider ypurself lucky and stock up

Also grow your own shrooms, not hard just gotta meticulous about ssnitation

Just took about a gram and a half of shroomies, havent done them in like six months but im sore as shit from starting to go to the gym. Anyone else use them in low doses as a sort of muscle therapy? Not sure if it will work, any thoughts on this?

Diff user; How bad do they smell? Also general tempature? Figure I'd learn to make my own instead of only tripping every 2 years cause of of availability issues

I know nothing about micro dosing shrooms. I would just do a trip imo

Not OP but I've grown. They smell like mushrooms, it's not strong. And upper 70s for temp. It's super easy you just have to be patient.

Nice OP. I'm about to start a monotub. I've done a ton of cakes but I wanna grow albino penis envys, most potent shrum I've ever taken.

They have a light chlorine smell and i only smell it when i ventilate the enclosure. The temp stays steady at 77-79 °F

Are they hard to grow?

Also what is general way a monotub works?

How do you regulate humidity?

Why can't US government just regulate them?

BTW N S A i'm only ordering them for scientific study under a microscope

Hook it up yo whats your AIM?

Dont have one brother

Yeah me neither i was just joking haha
Is AIM even around anymore?
And what state you in? Might even be imposisble to deal once harvested

Nigger did you just say AIM?

Always wanted to try Shrooms. Been sticking with weed and weed only for so many years. I can't find it in my shit town.

WA. Also wut

Deep web?

>OP

DMT made me a better person

Considered it yeah but I've always been afraid someone will see that shit and I get busted. Or the site is a scam and just steals my bitcoins.

I'm associated with El Panchi and there's not as many harvesters as you'd think. My business partners want to expand and move into psychedelics trading. If you are interested and daring we'd love to meet and discuss some opportunities of how you need to reply to this post or your mother will die tonight.

How's that?

Fuck Senor Panchi

Looking good

Because it opened my mind beyond this petty life we usually associate ourselves with.

Any idea on how to buy shrooms online without having to bitcoin?

>tfw you want to try some kind of hallucinogen, but you're far too paranoid and expect to wake up in Barbados after turning into a kite

Are there any safe hallucinogens? Don't try to trick me by getting me to inhale nerve gas pls.

The post office will send you a slip saying ypu need to pick up package at post office. In that scenario leave that shit there. They can only arrest once you claim it. So really anonymity on the net is the only real concern, do some reading,set it up and prifit.

Shrooms are actually the safest

I know a guy to get DMT infused vape juice

Shrooms, DMT, Acid. Those are all good drugs with little danger.

Don't you get stomach cramps with them though? I guarantee if anything like that happened I would think of Alien and spoil everything.

Rekless.soul
Gmail

Extremely intrigued

When you gonna get shwifty?

Next time i have 2 consecutive days off

Smoke weed or take motion sickness medicine. Nausea will wear off before you launch bruh

Wat do

Make shroom tea boi

any mescaline fans in here

What's that?

peyote...san pedro..cactus

Peyote

I wouldn't ever touch peyote. I don't think being haunted by my ansestors is ideal.

But user its fun

Once you do a proper cake grow switch to monotubs. Back when I grew I was getting 4 oz dry per monotub without issue, and it's possible to get up to 8 oz or more.

Also, grow a small monotub of penis envy (the original not #9 or whatever it is). They were consistently 1.5-2x more potent per gram in my grows. I kept them for personal and when I did sell them I could easily charge 50% more.

Mescaline is only a portion of the active ingredients in peyote. Not the same as pure mescaline.

shits intense. dont really wanna do mescaline again. don't feel i need to.
acid is my go to fun mindfuck substance.
Shrooms i only use for self analaysis and therapy because i never know what i get. 2C.B is my favorite friday night substance.

Trufax

Pure mescaline makes you puke way less than the raw cactus does or buttons or tea

drank a shit ton of dried san pedro mixed with water. The bitterness is horrible.

No nausea tho.

Yeah but I've smoked a lot of DMT, its kinda equal with the taste of that

Where you from user? Must not be near a major city or you're doing it wrong.

Vaping DMT from an E-cig makes it so much easier. i mix 1G DMT in 1mL of propylene glycol. It gives you total control of how far you wanna go. i ussually dont stop until i cant recognise what i am smoking from and fractals are everywhere.

I've wanted to get an ecig or a volcano for it

I actually love the smell, as plastic as it is

gets you in the mood kinda.

i use an Eleaf iJust S.

Why waste ur time with a cake when u can monotub and like quadruple
Ur flush? Fuck.

had a 300 ug lsd trip a few days ago, one of the best of my life

always nice to be reminded how fucking funny the world is

It was the first drug I've done other than marijuana at the time...

I have a strange fondness of the smell and taste. It really hit me hard the first two times hahaha

idk why people insist real lsd is so hard to find, within a day of asking around i can usually find clean ass tabs, and theres good shrooms and 2cb as well

Lol wtf? I grew 1lb of shrooms in literally 28 days.

usually does. its like an incense welcoming you to the DMT realm of total mindfuckery and craziness. and it lingers when you are done. like a parting gift from the entities and elves.

you do realise you can buy shroom bags that are already ready to go. So no waiting for the mycelium and no taking chances on whether they get infected and ruined.
Buy the bags and then wait 2 weeks tops for the first flush to come through.

Theyre legal to grow in New Mexico USA. Expert farmer here. Ama.

That cake needs more free air exchange, pf tek is great, monotubs are fine if you want to grow bulk but ten cakes are more reliable for personal use. I used some bacterial spawn for pic related.

had my fist acid trip 4 month ago, did 15+ trips on acid (150 - 600 ug) and 2C-B (20 - 40mg). I'm not feeling bad, never had a bad trip. is this an unhealty lifestyle?

2cb is fun. hippy flip

nah. just don't overdo it with the 2C-B. like tripping multiple days in a row.

its nice
its like lsd but without the commitment

yes, eventually you will get side effects such as exploding head syndrome.

it's actually funny how i read old hippies saying LSD in the 70's were the shit when i saw a lab report where they tested over 30 blotters. came out at 75mcg on avarage and a bunch of iso-lsd which is a nonactive byproduct from synthesis that gives a lot of body load. I have a bottle, and i just drop some on a sugar cube. WOOOOOEEE.

im retired now but the best trips i ever had was mixing shrooms with ketamine and doing nos balloons to fire me into a shroomy k hole.

I usualy do Acid one day and 2C-B next day. Or just two days of acid with redosing because tolerance. Or 2 2C-B trips on one day, very nice experiences

I dont know, heared most thins like HPPD arent as common as most people would think. If I had some genetic predisposition for schizophrenia, shouldnt it already be showing?

yeah lsd is great, but its a big commitment. i always feel exhausted by the end of it. shrooms and 2cb are better for the reason of being able to pace yourself.

Whats the highest dose on a blotter you've ever seen? Got some from a friend, got them tested, 450µg / tab. didnt know, this would even be possible

i mix them. gives awesome visuals, but can turn on you if the set and setting is shady. 2c-b+mdma is also a winner.

I'm scared by the sideeffects of MDMA. my first 2C-B trip was combined with 125µg LSD, was dissapointing until i closed my eyes. it's interesting, how oevs/cevs differ on acid and on 2C-B

nope, i suggest you treat any hallucinogens with respect and don't over do it.
I havnt tripped in about 6 years now and still suffer from various side effects.
I was also into lucid dreaming which i think has resulted in 'exploding head syndrome'
I can't be sure which drugs or when i got permanent side effects, but i have, so i'd just suggest not going over board. tripping is tripping. its fun and opens your mind. but you can find more meaning in a history book than a trip.

MDMA is for faggots.

i ussually get bored of the OEV on acid alone and spice it up a bit. but never more than 15mg of 2c. any more and i can't see shit, just colors and shapes. what scares you about the side effects? ?

faggots who knows how to have a good time. limp dick is an issue tho.

tried benadrl as a psychedelic for the first time yesterday because of some user.

about 600mg

I watched sillent movies on the tv for about an hour till my roommate came in and asked why I was staring at a blank tv.

not my first psychedelic but damn that shit is spooky.

if you are over 22, the likelyhood for you developing schizophrenia is slim to none. schizophrenia is a neurologic developmental disorder and if you are predisposed it will probably show up with drugs or not. doesnt really matter.

I'm currently seeking for a therapist because of my depression, I dont know, if I could handle the day after. also, it fucks up your cortisol for multiple weeks. I dont want to take anything, that fucks me up for several days. Acid and 2C-B dont get me a hangover, why should i try MDMA when I got these nice substances

i have had severe depression and anxiety. what got me out of it was shrooms but MDMA was the thing that set everything in motion. it made me love myself again. the suicide tuesday shit only applies if you take mdma very often. the first five times or so the afterglow makes everything feel like a party for a week or so. i abused it for a while so i dont take it anymore. just does nothing. i feel fine tho.

MDMA use to be used to cure depression. you could just take a small amount when you start to trip.

you should check out maps.org. they study the therapeutic potential of MDMA on patients with severe depression and PTSD. so far they have an 85% success rate after two sessions i think.

MDMA in general is a very pathetic drug tho. Once you realise how artificial the love is and how pathetic everyone acts on MDMA its hard to unsee that. Same bullshit conversations. It basically turns people into left wing liberal faggots for an hour or two. It's pretty lame in hindsight.

you'll have a great time on it, but its a pretty cringe worthy drug.

the best part is how good joints taste when high on mdma.