Match with this chick on tinder (pic unrelated)

>match with this chick on tinder (pic unrelated)
>says she's 18
>6/10 face but nice tits
>she gives me her snapchat
>talking for a bit
>find out she's actually 17
>I'm 20
Now this isn't a legal issue because the age of consent here is 17. And I would bang this chick, and I'm pretty sure I could if I wanted to cos she seems to be fairly into me.
But here's the thing. I don't want a relationship with someone who is still in high school (along with all her friends presumably). It'd be too fucking weird.
Anyone with experience in this area? Is it possible to just bang a chick like this without ending up like the guy in pineppple express?

wat do Sup Forumsrehs?

Pedo

Accept the good with the bad, or move on. Anything else is too complex and autistic.

you're probably going to jail...

Beth Lily
21 yrs old fag

>implying you wouldn't do the same if you could get away with it
you saying I should just leave it?

proof she's into you, share screenshots of chat

fag. 100% fake.

Younger girls are annoying, morally I don't see anything wrong as your ages are pretty close.

I literally just said the age of consent here is 17, I'm not in any legal trouble here

I'm basicly you from the future. Have underage gf of 17 Will be turning 18 next week. I am 21. I always gets triggered how childish she is and is basicly jealous of everything I have because her parents are poorfags.

She's also into me OP
She is deff +18 and you are not fucking anything but a chicken.

Name: Beth Lilly

ouch...... busted

correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure snapchat tells the other person if you screencap the convo. don't want the drama from that
that's pretty much the situation in a nutshell. it's not a moral/legal question, I just want to know from someone with similar experience if it's possible to just dip my dick and peace out in a situation like this

you fucking morons I said pic UNrelated, learn to read

He said pic unrelated... Moron.

also not even someone as dumb as OP would rate Beth's face a 6/10

UKfag I presume?

Nigga said pic UNrelated faggot

>I don't want a relationship with someone who is still in high school

I wouldn't worry about that when you met the cunt on tinder. Chances are high she's already a roastie and has a lot of cock carouseling in her still.

first, they don't give a fuck about screencaps. they are there to make money, more scerens, moer people see them around, more followrs

besides that, there's casper and other options

also, she's just a model you can search on the net...

I don't read full essays on Sup Forums sorry RETARD.

if you fuck her good and she tells her friends and brings her friends around to hang out, you'll be having the best time of your life. yes, shit like this happens.

>hur dur im merely pretending to be retarded

i'm guessing you don't read very much at all. no wonder you sound stupid.

When i was 20 i never liked the idea of fucking a 17 year old. Now i'm 30 and wish i could.

>Chances are high she's already a roastie
Tbh that's what I'm hoping, because if she's even halfway slutty I have nothing to worry about really
Dumbass, I said pic unrelated in the OP. that's not her.
A man can dream kek