Why is race so fetishized in America

Why is race so fetishized in America

It seems like every time the Americans flood the board all these white-man can't compete or nigger hate threads pop up? Why?

>pic unrelated

bump

People fear things that are different from them. Fear manifests as anger, pride, jealousy and fetish. Unfortunately, education has not kept up with immigration in the United States, and growing numbers of Americans are learning to fear instead of accept those of other skin colours and cultures. Blame the media, blame ignorant parents passing it on to children, blame churches for not teaching kindness but instead fear. Blame the government for not doing more.

I just don't even care anymore. It's become so normal these days, it amazes me.

i guess that why cities tend to more liberal

bc Sup Forums is doing some false flag tactics to get Sup Forumstards to hate niggers and jews

i asked a similar question to a fellow muricun. he said the main reason is that a lot of black people actually act like monkeys/niggers and not like most European fellow black people, I.E. educated.
So basically like rednecks.. but then black.. and theres a lot of them (apparently)

well why is it so sexual then?

MODS are doing it. Keeps people answering.

ah by similar i meant the seconds part of your question, no idea about the first part. interesting however I'd like to know as well. if it's true at all really.. speaking of which why do you say they are fetishized??

Gonna use a somewhat older term. You may need to look it up.

The explanation is,

"Trolls, trolling trolls." Meaning they're are trolls, that are trying to troll people, however they're are other trolls, trolling them. So this creates like a perfect storm of dumbfuckery. There, see you don't even have to look it up now. Aren't I a nice guy?

Don't know, as a non american I find the whole thing retarded too. They seem to just not be able to get the fuck over race. Then again this is Sup Forums.

well the whole concept every black guy has a big dick, Asians have small dick, etc

Guess that's why cities have much more crime than small all white towns. The overwhelming majority of gun violence takes place in approximately 5 to 7 counties in the USA every year. The several thousand other counties and other 90% of the population is more safe than the few nigger infested liberal utopia metropolis cities in the USA.

But keep on preaching the gospel that multiculturalism works... I know you liberals are physically allergic to facts and react to them with panic and retreating to your safe space bubble of lies and misinformation.

well in this regard there is scientific proof, look it up

It's all bullshit . For example, what country are you from? Well

I think that all people from your country are fags with small dicks. Now , I bet if you saw a thread like this you would reply.. now imagine someone who wants to create a race war, well if they keep posting the same hateful tread , and say they are from Canada , chances are you may start to hate Canada.

It's trolling, stirring the pot, trying to get a reaction, creating a thread with lots of replies . Then the people come and defend themselves.

Now here is the real question, why do you care, an why did you create this thread? You know it wil cause trouble, so you are part of the problem, faggot

i am actually quite conservative, just not xenophobic.

trying to get a dialog that isn't really hateful also curiosity.

Shills for an against multiculturalism spam the boards

well yes the means are different but not necessarily every individual as implied