For you weed smokers, how long do you usually take to bring down your tolerance?

For you weed smokers, how long do you usually take to bring down your tolerance?

been smoking a lot lately?
i would wait a month or so.

Been smoking almost daily for the past two years.

me too but i have taken 4 one month breaks.
I would very much recommend you do the same.
what you smoking now btw?

Two weeks without it and you'll be back to pre stoner days.

People overestimate how long it takes, a week without having any is enough for me to get out of my mind, depends on the weed though. Where I live it's just whatever the dealer has.

I'm not sure of the strain.

If you constantly smoke and only feel a bit high after smoking weed, and you can't get "stoned" stoned anymore, 3 days should bring that feeling back somewhat.
A week if you want to feel properly stoned again.
2 weeks to a month for it to *kinda* feel like the first times you did it.
I've found that a 3 month break doesn't really do more than a 1 month break, but that's just me.

I second this

My fellow stoners
Just bought 25g 3,5€/g 87,5€
How much do you pay?
Feeling good in spain

where do you find your dealers anons? it seems i cant find anyone in my little city

Pretty much this

Been smoking for almost 4 years now. The first step is moderation. All day everyday isn't for people with our lifestyle. Do it after work or after dinner or before bed. Second step is to smoke with glass only and pack pack your bowl with only 1 hit. Stop after you have peaked.

lol not poor. So, I smoke everyday.

I think you become more familiar with what being high is like, so your golly-gee-wowzers impression of the first few times is obviously going to wear off. I've been smoking for ...a long time and just did two bong hits. Nicely stoned. Love a good hybrid.

You be The dealer m8

i concur

in germany 250€ = 50g black market g/5€
100€=50g white market g/2€

but i smoke 13years

im from TX USA. i pay $10-15 per g. id say the bud is as good as CA

1-2 months. In two you should be pretty much as low as you can go. Some people can get the same result in one though.

if you have autism or social anxiety i can't help you, i if you don't just talk to people. if you buy a pizza ask the delivery, if you go to a fast food restaurant ask the teen behind the register, seriously it's super easy

sick shit 10$-15$ the g same shit in the coffeeshops netherland's

50 zł / ~12 € per gram , Poland

i'm not poor but i'm not a nigger without responsibilites either, so i don't smoke everyday and take tolerance breaks sporadically

Go to the local park and ask the teenagers.

20e/g. Fuck me. Finland sucks balls. Everything costs a fucking fortune including food and living.

in chile you can pay around 10USD for high quality dro, if you know the right people of course

self growing is perfect

20 fucking e wtf

ask your mother. she have a lot of "freier"

And I pretty much smoke because of anxiety and insomnia. Weed is literally the only fucking thing that helps.

The cops bust my ass because my neighbor was a dick and called them in. Probably has the nose of a police dog. And before you ask, no, I didn't do the usual stupid shit that gets people caught. Just got unlucky.

I know, right? It's just insane.

My tolerance usually goes down in two days

Texas weed is shit. Weed from the northwest is fire. I recommend a trip!

3-4 days breaks it hard, 2 weeks hard reset

No indoors there?

Typical a week for me when I was a heavy smoker back in the day. I think I smoked everyday for 20 years no lie. I found that if you are buying the same strain every time, it gets played quick on you. Try n change it up every few days. Buying an ounce to your face is just a waste towards the end. Also, turn that shit into edibles and do once a week. Save mad money and get real fucked up for hours on a 10 mg dose.
>1 gram=100mg
>Make 10 10mg doses
>????
>profit

fucking nighbor.

my nighbor is a teacher in the "gymnasium" and he saw my plants and said : " i have the same plants" lol

And yeah 20e is sick . you need new connections? ( not me)

Didnt smoke for a whole month. Couldnt get any because bestfriend lives an hour away.
Find a roach on the ground of some fire ass kush.
Only 4 hits and I was BAKED.
Eyes as red as the devils dick.

but im old i smoke since 14years and im 28yo

I still make it to work and satisfy my girl. Also, not nigger. I just like doing shit high.

It's not about the connections. That price is standard here. Every dealer sells it 20e/g with a few exceptions that lower the price to 15e/g at most. And if that's the case, it's usually not that good. Considering about moving to Spain, where I could legally grow my own.

Been smoking for 14 years, almost daily, if I have weed I'll smoke it. I do take a month long break from smoking once a year, clear the lungs from any tar and reduce my tolerance. I find that if I have a two week break its almost like pre stoner days. The last time I had a month break I bought myself a new glass bong and broke it in with a fat bowl of exodus kush, I had a total whiteout and fainted / fell off my chair while playing GTA5, wasn't pleasant at all and learnt my lesson. Last time I smoked was 2 weeks ago, waiting patiently for my amnesia to finish up.

hard fuck
standard price? omg wtf to cheap
i hope you find the best way to grow your pineapples . good luck

>Go two months without smoking after three years of wake and bake
>Expect tolerance to be back to regular
>Light up
>Its exactly as shitty as when I stopped
>Throw swisher sweet package in annoyance and watch it flutter down to the carpet

I think I'm gonna quit for good. Or maybe in several years I'll have a smoke two or three times a month.