Goddamn I fucking love this movie

Goddamn I fucking love this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFXYuw96d0c
youtube.com/watch?v=fgMCwfbUHIg
youtube.com/watch?v=A3F2pr2FbfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We all do. Why are the city scenes in the beginning so fucking comfy?

Is this a joke?

First day?

Hell yeah.

I can see how this movie is pretty divisive, there are scenes during the movie that make me cringe, but it somehow doesn't take away from the unique atmosphere.

Do you guys think Flynn Sr. fucked Quorra? They were in that hideout without nothing to do for 20 years, no way he didn't try dipping into that sweet AI poon with his dirty USER cock

Could he even get hard still?

the movie is below average but goddamn if i don't get chills here every time:
youtube.com/watch?v=tFXYuw96d0c

fuck you disney you can never pull live action off

the acting was meh but i can see where they were going contextually with the plot

what i liked

>The plot is a gnostic allegory about the Demiurge (CLU) put in place to govern creation by the Godmind (Flynn) but ultimatly uses this position for power. it also has a Promethean undercurrent as the reason the Demiurge wants to usurp power is to destroy the sentients programs who had free will (Zeus wanted to wipe out humanity over the same reason because Prometheus gave humanity free will and ingenuity). unfortunately the subtext is lost by the hurried pacing of the film which puts more emphasis on the surface plot
>the soundtrack
>the blonde siren girl, godamn
>the shot and soundtrack as the disc war arena is reveal
>the light cycles and the protag making friends with one of the random prisoners
>the visuals in the opening sequence
>the shot of them jumping out of the assault cruiser bridge with the Tron version of parachutes
>the entire light jet sequance and soundtrack

>Goddamn I fucking love this movie.
That was such a reddit thing to say.

Such, a pointless thread too. Nobody cares.

Also the soundtrack.

If the story was better and the world didn't feel so barren it could have been great.

thanks for the bump. inb4 saged

You should've watched it in the cinema then

shes pure

This goddamn track:
youtube.com/watch?v=fgMCwfbUHIg

>goddamn
shut the fuck up

Daft Punk made the soundtrack. That was enough for me to forgive a lot of the movies shortcomings. Also, I can't believe it's from 2010. It feels like it only came out a couple years ago.

>tfw the sequel to this will never come out....

if the protagonist man bleeds in the matrix, showing he retains his human biology, does that mean when 13 comes into the real world she still needs to eat glowing white cubes to survive? is he going to have to feed her USB sticks or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=A3F2pr2FbfQ

this was always my favorite from the soundtrack. the mix of orchestral and modern electronic sounds along with the drums accentuating the tracer fire from the jets is a delight to watch

>shut the fuck up
shut the fuck up

>I cannot accept that people like things I don't
look at you, tumblrine. go fuck yourself.

Downloading this right away. I really need to see this movie again. The soundtrack is just too good.