Being gay is a fetish. What makes it so much more special than other fetishes? I mean...

Being gay is a fetish. What makes it so much more special than other fetishes? I mean, people parade the fucking streets for it...

(you)

> fetish

It's good bait though.

No constructive responses so far...

If you have a fetish u not wear shit different and don't do parate
I don't kiss or lick feed in pubblic and then start saying "there is nothing wrong i was born like that"

It's more special because gays don't realize being gay is a choice.

I mean feet

I have like 20 bait pics but this was the only one I had in the bait folder that wasnt this

Is this for ants?

>how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man

Just because you choose to suppress your unwavering desire for cock, doesn't mean every other gay guy has to

I figured any sexual preference that targeted a specific trait of an individual could be considered a fetish. As for being born for it....I don't think it could be considered valid until one specifies whether or not such a decision could be made prior to adolescence.

This is what you have to think about?

With all the actual shit of real fucking consequence going on in the world, you have so little fucking concept of what is happening around you that you find THIS a fucking issue worth spending time talking about?

Holy fuck, I hope you're 8, or you have no excuse.

by your definition wouldn't normal sex be a fetish too

this is all predicated on your belief structure, and without any defined terms we're just going to be arguing semantics

literal 0/10 post low energy

Bad b8, idiot.

Why are people so concerned that I used a writing method that would generate a response? I'm trying to promote participation for constructive conversation. I'm not trolling for teh lulz.

I would like to assume normal sex could be considered a form of fetish too. Where could we argue after that?

Leviticus 18:22

I'm not asking for world peace. Polish that edge a bit before you talk shit.

Was I wrong to ask this? What am I missing here?

>you, your children, your family, and the rest of your community
>all have to view these disgusting people preaching their degenerate, disease ridden fetish, in the hopes of infecting the minds of the aformentioned people
and yet you don't see how this is a relative issue?

Jesus, I didn't realize it was this bad. Could you elaborate? Serious question.

protip: none of that would've happened if straight people didn't make it illegal with police raids on gay bars

elaborate on what?
this is a very serious issue people are being bullied out of any sort of discussion, by the media, and law.

it's a serious and relevant issue for a number of modern societies around the world.

as a bisexual, it is a fetish