This true story is going viral right now, probably the only good macro libs have made so far. Hard to argue against it

This true story is going viral right now, probably the only good macro libs have made so far. Hard to argue against it.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His fathers a dirty criminal, ship him back.

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

dont care.

deport him.

>true story
It's just like bait.

He needs to go back, he can come here if he wants to do legally

>I'll cross illegally and force my children to die for the jews so I can stay leeching from uncle sam. jajajaja

He wouldn't be illegal, he's an anchor baby.

In any case Hispanics comprise 11.4 percent of active-duty military and 17 percent of the US population.

Fucking manlet genes

>came here illegally
>forced his no-good kids to become welfare queens

Go back.

So by this logic those who serve in the forces or whose family serve are allowed to commit crime and get away with it?

I'm sure some people guilty of 1st degree murder killed someone who was ultimately worse than them. Doesn't make then not murderers.

Many illegal immigrants are murderers and drug dealers too.
"Well, this illegal immigrant served the country" isn't an argument against enforcing immigration that was(until recently) done by every country in the west.. There are no real arguments against it besides anarchism

Its just a prank bro relax.

Just because you've done something great doesn't excuse your ancestors mistakes. If you use this logic then every single black that's saying "white devil" should shut up and murder every single Black African in Africa since they were the guys who originally sold their fathers into slavery.

Also, your father is a criminal and you're an anchor baby, illegals also don't serve. YOU NEED TO GO BACK PAL.

>thank him for committing a crime
the sons of illegals are truly scum

Hard to argue against a made up verbal endorsement of crime?

The military is basically not much more than welfare at this point. There are units of "operators", but most of them are parasite retards.

>thank my father for being a shitbag asshole who was so guilty he made his kids join the army

This lmao, what a selfish cuck.

Maybe you and your dad should pay back all the taxes you stole you fucks

Even Mexican soldiers are sawed-off, manlet trolls.

>things that never happened

My parents are legal immigrants and I'm in the Muhreens.

I have to warn you guys, we have leeches in the military right now, I got into a fist fight with a mexican nationalist marine when I was talking shit about that toilet of a country.

Fucker ought to be hanged, Ive always wondered if I can get people like that run up the flag pole

I replied, "Great I'll call INS/ICE too and have him deported. You fucking anchor baby."

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>fantasy situation
>still does nothing to prove your point
why cant libs into memes

"I'm sorry, but your father has to go back."

This is the same thing as killing hitler's mom

>this true story
sources faggot

>mexican nationalist
>marines

just tell everyone about him and kick his ass

So the left wing has started producing their own cringe worthy chain-email-tier macros? How long until they re-purpose the "How old is this rock" copypasta?

Thanking somebodies father for the act of his son seems like a conservative thing to do, as it focuses on heritage and the family unit.

No real reason to thank his father if his father didn't serve.

Nothing wrong with being an the child of an illegal immigrant, he's an individual and should be treated as such.

Libcucks lose again.

kek. I attended a military presentation several months ago; the speaker reiterated several times that one of the advantages of being in the military is that you essentially get paid to work out and that not an awful lot is required of you. Ironically there was a bullet point in the presentation which stated that one of the goals of the military is to maximise the utility of the taxpayer's money —the speaker admitted to not knowing what this meant.

1 case from thousands, totally worth it (not really)

Lol we did that to some BLM nigger on deployment, idiot wanted to spout his WE WUZ shit in a berthing full of cornfed white boys

you are a smart man, Pablo. I hope to see you come through the big door legally when trump is elected

>thanking a Vietnam, Afghanistan, or Iraq """veteran"""

lmao why tho?

Fucking kek

Best post

>Go thank a serviceman for his service
>"Hey can you go thank my father too?"
>Ask him why
>"Because my father had the courage to cover up his murders to give me a good chance in life"

It's almost as though doing illegal things is wrong no matter what your children might do a generation later. Fucking feelings brigade at it again.

how is this a good macro

literally all you have to do is do what your told for 20 years and now the dad is riding on his kids pention

I live next to a few military installations, they destroy communities.

All the niggers and assorted shit that process out never leave, and they are literally dumb as fuck

>greetings welfare queens to thank them for their "service"

if you do this you are an ubercuckold

If a man became a thief and broke the law and stole to provide for his family even if his son eventually grows up to become a cop that doesn't make him not a criminal. He's still a criminal, he still broke the law.

>HUR DURR ONE ILLEGAL WHO MAKE MILITARY MAN SAY IT GOOD TO BE ILLEGAL
>LETT IGNORE HOW WE HATE DA MILITARY CAUSE DAY WAIST MONEY ANNOT ON DEM PROGRAMS
>I LUB MILITARY NOW IGNORE DA ONES THAT LIKE TRUMP

I despise this cherry picked bull shit.

That's funny, because my father was born here legally, and I too served in the US Army.

You have to go back.

Looks like we've got our work cut out for us.
Our memes vs Soros money

>Admitting your father was a criminal.

I would be slightly miffed if this wasn't a fabricated scenario. But it is. I'm sure that Soldier also made his atheist Professor audibly gasp in the middle of class later that day.

Nothing can stand against the power of memes.

Yet you browse Sup Forums

how moronic... i mean ironic

Literally 1/1000000 anchor baby wetbacks give a shit about this country. Lets just blatantly ignore all the beaners burning American flags while waving Mexican ones at the Trump rally in California.

>Can you thank my father too?
>Sure, why?
>Because if he didn't rape my mother i wouldn't be here.

holy cuck

> wtf is he defending...his right to hooraa?
> delusional prick

Shitthatdidn'thappen.jpg

> only valid wars are wars where America saved Britain's ass.

>Can you think my sisters, too?
>Uhhh...
>I molested them when they were 5 and then they went and gave me nieces too

This
#notallbeaners
Just because some are good doesn't mean we should generalize and open the fucking borders for millions of them

WOW, THIS SURE HAS ENLIGHTENED ME. WE'VE BROUGHT OVER UNTOLD NUMBERS OF RAPISTS, GANG MEMBERS, AND WELFARE RENT-SEEKERS. BUT THIS ONE GUY SERVED IN THE ARMY SO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS OKAY

>A hillary supporter came up and thanked me for my service
>I quickly replied, Thank you can you call up my mother and thank her too?
>the hillary supporter said, Sure I will, did shes serve too?
>no, thank her for not aborting me for convenience because she accidentally got knocked up in grad school, despite all the feminists telling her to do it bc "think about your career."

>Father comes here illegally
>Son still on Govt assistance

A Merkel Supporter came up and thanked me for my service.

I quickly replied, "Can you please call my father and thank him as well?

The man said, "Yes I sure can! Did he serve too?"

Me: "No, Thank him for raping my 14 year old German mother and encouraging his children to defend our country who let rapefugees like him in."

>desk seargent: OK so to sign up to the military you need to give us some info
>gringo: sure
>DS: who are your parents? are the us citizens?
>Gringo: *insert speedy gonzalez gif here*

80% of women illegally crossing the border get raped by illegals

Did your father also partake in that?

linkedin.com/in/ignacio-silva-04699161

kikebook.com/teamsilva

instagram.com/teamsilvaelite/

This.

Should we thank soldier tax evaders as well just because they like the country too? Like, we're just not going to have rule of law because of feelings?

>outside
>no headgear
First his father violated the law, and now his kid is violating AR 670-1

I'm not going to thank you or the other cod kiddies that got off killing brown people

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday

Ryan Gosling game up to me and thanked me for my service.

I quickly replied and I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face.

You're allowed over the wall.

I like how this "true story" doesn't mention what happened next. Did the trump supporter call the father? Did he refuse, and respond in some way? Did he just walk away? You could come up with a good spin for any of the possible outcomes, and it would make the story just that much better. But there's nothing. The story just ends on the punchline, without any indication of the outcome.

Best post

I'm in the military and I can tell you that it's welfare at this point. The amount of people allowed in get dumber and softer every year and the real standards get lower while bullshit goes up.

>"Hello I am an anecdote. I am the exception to Y."
>"Therefore you cannot support X to fix the problem of Y, even though the issue of Y is based on general data to which I am an outlier."

Does his father condemn the waving of Mexican flags in terroristic events to squelch the political speech of the citizens?

I hope he does. If so, he's a very small minority. The group he associates with are not healthy for the country. It's actually an invasion to take land they believe is theirs.

If his father is truly a patriot, he would go through the legal means, and denounce the illegals. Just because some faggot chose a career to get a college grant doesn't mean shit. Probably one of the few in the military salivating for the day the military can engage the populous.

>implies anyone in the army isn't a glorified welfare queen

This is so wrong. If you kill your enemy they win.

t. Justin Turdo

Keyword : illegal
We dont need 1000s of illiterate lowIQ spics. Maybe the Jew military does but that isn't America.
TRUMP
FUCK YOUR FEELINGS LEFIE FAGGOTS

>A Merkel Supporter came up and thanked me for my service.

>I quickly replied, "Can you please
>call my father and thank him as well?

>The man said, "Yes I sure can! Did he serve too?"

>Me: "No, Thank him for raping my 14 year old German mother and encouraging his children to defend our country who let rapefugees like him in."
Kek

>implying having one extra wetback soldier matters

The people who truly love their country are those who vote to maintain liberty and soveirnty. Usually that overlaps with soldiers, but no real relation other than culture. This soldier clearly is no patriot, as he rationalizes the breaking of our laws, lowing the wages of the working class. Fuck him and his false patriotism.

I saw Bill Gates at a computer store in Redmond yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen copies of Windows in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the copies and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each copy and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

We need a good war to thin out the ranks to get rid of all these extras

WOW......

RELY MAKES U THINK.............................

UPVOTED :DDDDDDDDDDD :-;7

I saw RMS at a book store in Boston yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and not respect his freedoms.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen books in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept trying to interject for a moment and explain that information wants to be free, but eventually he brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the books and started scanning it, he stopped her and asked her if the scanner was running proprietary sofware, and then turned around and thoughtfully stroked his beard at me. After she scanned each book and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by dancing.

Praising breaking the law makes this soldier look biased. Shows he would not protect the Constitution. Leavenworth for this guy.

>Thanking some wetback for destabilizing a useless region in the middle east and making things worse for us now.

Armyfags are the worst.

/Thread

>emotional argument for why we shouldn't have rule of law 'n shit

If that anchor spic wasn't turning wrenches for Uncle Sam, then some high school white nerd would have.
Fuck his whole fucking family.

the mexicans who aren't shit are the ones who don't want to abandon their country

He wanted his son to be a welfare queen just like his old man

>thank you for your service!
>don't just thank me, thank my dad too
>why's that?
>after his weekly rapes, he taught me the value of america and patriotism.
>you know soldier, you're right. Rape's aye okay

Same logic

>be american
>worship men who go across the world to shoot sandniggers
>praise this as "defending your country"
>meanwhile accept millions of shitskin refugees as a result of these brave hero's actions

why

Isn't having a bunch of foreigners in your military the reason Rome fell.

It was the eternal Aryan that killed the glorious roman empire