History is written by Victors

America committed the worst war crime in history.

The nuking of an entire city filled with women and children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfjgLoXQOlA
youtu.be/2sbfuwZgpho
bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=VfjgLoXQOlA

It wasn't a crime. It was a police act against criminals.

nope, nuke is pretty merciful death all things considered
i'd rather die of nuke than die of torture in unit 731

If it's ok to Nuke civilians why doesn't America nuke Mosul?

the losers are always the criminals

wtf I hate usa now

maybe declare war first like a respectable country

where is this scene from?

because it secretly funds isis

youtu.be/2sbfuwZgpho

They are always bombing weddings and brithdays

if American really believe it with confidence, they would not hesitate to use nukes to remove threats so long as the counter attack is not possible.

so now they had better use nukes against ISIS, ISIS has no nukes and none on the earth support the terrorists, therefore America don't need to worry about avenge.
there is no reason to refrain from nuking them.

Start shit get hit nigga

Sorry but it only matters when there is many deaths, 180.000 isn't enough to matter in a world war.

because Japs are far worse than sandniggers.

Nuke'd Hiroshima and Nagasaki did not draw (US) business interest after the war. Totalled (with non-nuclear weapon) German cities in the West on other hand did.

Also tens of thousands of suffering from radiation sickess, but not dying, are a trouble one wish not to seek deal with, not even belingerent.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes, nipshit

UN
Also muh religion of peace, not all muslims etc etc ect. The western world is cucked

Just monkeys, doesnt count

>They were 13 and 15 years old when Japanese soldiers attacked their village in 1944.
>"I was really struggling because I didn't want my clothes to be stripped off. I kept my legs together, tightly crossed. After I did that, they punched my thighs so that they could do what they wanted."
>Everyone was forced to watch as the men were executed, suspected of being resistance fighters, the sisters recall. One old man was castrated and forced to eat his own penis.
bbc.com/news/magazine-36537605