i.imgur.com/18nS9uV.jpg
i.imgur.com/xX9tw9W.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noice

wwyd?

Purchase her a hair straightener.

grope her full tits. Moar of her?

mmm nice and suckable. Moar please

shove my cock between those lips and see how much cum I could pump down the back of her throat. Moar of that body

You find Emily walking down the beach late at night, WWYD?

Wwyd

slap and abuse those tits for hours. Damn she's got a nice pair

damn that looks like a tight cunt. Any face and tits?

my gf...kik me wwyd...johnnyb283

WWYD to party girl, Aerin?

no sadly

I'd come up behind her, throw her down in the sand. Shove her face down, rip her bottom and shove my dick in her raw.

I think our definition of party differs. Mine involves a bunch of dudes using her holes over and over again.

Wwyd

KIK no work for me.

Nudes?

Ram my cock deep in that tight ass

Slip her a bunch of e at a party, then drag into a bedroom with a couple guys and violently rape her every hole until she's crying.

ooops..johnnybee283

more of

I'd use that tongue on my ass.

Only one response to that message ...

Facials for days.

I'd take my belt off and hook it into a loop before jogging up behind her. I'd wrap the belt around her neck and tighten it until she's choking and gagging as I kick her in the calf forcing her to her knee. I'll turn her around and slap her until she opens her mouth, when she refuses I'll punch her and give her a black eye. Once she opens her mouth a little, I'd grab her hair and start throat fucking her as hard as I could until she's gagging and puking all over herself and my cock. Once she's given in and stopped fighting against the skull fucking, I'd drag her with my belt not caring it's choking her out, over to a low tree. I'd hook the belt around a low branch, forcing her to her tip-toes just to not pass out as I grab and molest her body. I'd grab my knife out of my pocket and cut her clothes off her, leaving small cuts on her body where I'm not careful enough. Spinning her around, I'd slap her ass until she's crying hard begging for it to stop before spreading her ass cheeks apart. I'd shove two fingers into her ass and fuck her roughly, getting her ready for the ass raping she's about to get. As she screams and cries, struggling against the belt hanging her on the tree and my fingers painfully stretching her ass, I'd hold my knife against her throat and push it gently. I'd pull my fingers out of her and keep the knife tight against her throat as I drive my cock into her ass and start raping her without wonton care. Once her ass is starting to bleed from the violation I'd unhook the belt from the tree and force her to her knees again and start throat fucking her again until I pop my load on her face. I'd follow it up by pissing all over her body as she lies in a shame pile crying to herself before grabbing my belt and heading home.

Go more hardcore on this slut

hold her hand :)

Wwyd? Rate?

I'd ask her out and act all nice the first few dates. I'd lull her into a sense of calm. Then, when we finally are about to have sex, I'd shove it in her ass and fuck her hard as she screams wrong hole.

I'd love to fuck her on the beach

Rip her clothes and brutally fuck her until they feel like she screams for mercy. I would proceed to ram my cock all the way down her throat, fighting against her gag reflex, will my cock is down her throat i would grab the nearby frying pan and smash her head in with it while I choked her with my dick at the same time until she passed out. I would then hack her fucking head off and fuck it every night until i die.

WWYD

Any ideas for my nigger loving younger cousin?

I'd fuck her ass and play with those perfect tits while she's taking pics in front of that mirror. near the end, i'd switch to use her pussy and finish with creampie. she would clean my cock with her slut mouth and I'd also take pics and send it to her friends and family

I'd wait until she's home alone and break into her house. I'd come up behind her and hold a knife against her throat, my other hand groping her body. If she struggles or fights, I'd punch her in the stomach as hard as I could. Once she's accepted what's happening and isn't fighting back anymore, I'll force her to strip for me and continue groping and molesting her, until she starts to get wet from the attention. I'd bend her over the back of her couch and slap her ass several times before grabbing her wrists and driving my cock into her fucking hard and rough until she's whimpering and almost cumming. I'd shove her head down into the cushions and force my cock into her ass and violently rape her ass. As she screams and struggles , if she starts to get free or fight against my pounding I'll cut her or punch her. After she stops struggling from the ass raping I'll let her get to her knees and face fuck her until my cock is clean before cumming on her face. I'd use some loose rope or cord or something and tie her up tightly so she can't get free forcing her to have to tell someone what happened and relive the rape once she's found.

Ask for a better photo

Tie her spread eagle to the green thing and have her mutt lick her out to multiple orgasms while I face fuck her. Once she's cum a few times I'd until her and let her get into doggy stype (no pun intended) and have her get fucked by that dog until she's stuck and knotted good. I'd take the opportunity to fuck her mouth as hard as I could, choking her out repeatedly until she's unconscious on my cock before cumming on her tongue, as doggy cum leaks out of her holes.

would pay a local black gang to break into her house and tie her up. then pound her in every hole, whenever she screams choke her and cut her with a knife. after a couple of hours of this when shes covered in blood and bruises and her holes are gaping they'd fill them all with cum at the same time, then everyone else cum over her face. then choke her unconscious and leave her for someone to find tied up, abused and leaking with cum

Little big, but loves taking it raw. Thoughs?

I'd do some 69 with her and then fuck her hard from behind without contraception and hopefully impregnate her

If I could have both girls I'd life happily ever after. I'd date both girls and treat them best I can but also dick them hard at times because they would enjoy it.

I would tie her face down to a bed and beat her ass with a belt until it's red and bruised before flipping her over and torturing her big tits and cunt with a riding crop or wooden spoon until she's wet and begging to get fucked. I'll start with her mouth and have her blow me until I get rough and start throat fucking her once she's either puked from the rough throat fucking or started blacking out from the lack of oxygen I'll lift her legs and spread her ass before pounding her big ass. As I'm about to climax I'll switch holes and pound her cunt leaving my seed deep in her.

You got any more of her? I love big girls.

wwyd?

Sure. Thought? Rate? Wwyd?

Fuck she's perfect. I'd love to bind her arms in a reverse prayer and have her service me orally for a while before bending her over and spanking, then belting her until she's begging to get fucked. I'd continue teasing her with a high powered vibrator until she's screaming and begging to cum before spreading her ass and fucking her mercilessly until I leave my seed deep in her. She's a solid 8 at that angle.

She loves animals, what animals love her?

Your giving me ideas user. She is alot of fun

Rate?

I would wait until she's home alone and break in. I'd grab her and roughly drag her into the bedroom, groping and molesting her on the way before throwing her roughly into bed. I'd crawl on top and roughly manhandle her, slamming her around and into the headboard before tying her wrists to it. I'd grab her legs and spread them apart, roughly teasing her cunt with my hand before I torture her tits for a while pinching twisting and pulling on them until she's screaming and crying. I'd smack her clit hard until she's begging me to do whatever I want to her. Once she's at that state I'd have her open her mouth and throat fuck her until she's passing out from lack of breath before spreading her legs apart. I'd start teasing her cunt, sliding in a few inches before pulling out and slamming into her ass roughly fucking her until I leave my load deep in her.

>solid 8
fat
Standards, get some...

Rate. From her slimmer days.

What would you do to my aunts if you found them drunk and passed out at this christmas party?

My god she looks great! I love those tits! 8!
I like big girls, what can I say. I like girls you don't.
Only a seven ;P I don't see her holes in that pic.

Wwyd. To her holes?

Dogs and horses. I'm sure she's used to lying on her bed, legs spread apart as her dog grinds and humps against her before knotting her and filling her full of it's thick watery cum.
I'd love to see her tied to a carpentry horse out in a field somewhere, her legs spread apart as she takes turn servicing the guys with her mouth a stallion would walk up behind her and someone would help the stallion mount her ass before fucking her roughly until it cums in her and walks off.

Is this the right place to leave my little princess while I go to work?
Please, take care of her...

I'd blindfold her and have her lay on her back. I'd bind her legs to chains hanging from the ceiling, forcing her legs apart showing off her cunt and asshole. I'd slowly tease her body, until she starts to get wet. I'd slowly finger her ass until she's quivering and moaning before I grab a riding crop. I'd smack her inner thighs and ass until she's squirming and fighting against the restraints. Once she's soaking wet, I'd move to her pussy and start smacking her clit and lips until she's whimpering before working a very large plug into her ass. I'd fuck her roughly, leaving a load in her cunt to leak out of her as I continue to beat her clit with a riding crop.

I'd come up behind her and wrap my hand around her throat, my other hand sliding under the yellow dress/cloth thing and teasing her breasts. I'll choke her gently, just letting her enjoy the sensation before I start to tease her nipples, pinching and caressing. As she starts to get turned on, I'll continue teasing her until she's begging me to fuck her. I'll slide her skirt up, exposing her asshole, my fingers trailing between her legs feeling her wetness. I'll rub my cock against her cunt lips a few times until she's grinding back against me begging me to fuck her. I'll position myself at her ass and push in slowly, my hand tightening around her throat to silence her pained noise into a shocked gasp as I violate her body. As I start fucking her roughly, taking all her strength to stay up against the couch, I'll reach between her legs and tease her clit until she starts whimpering and collapses in a powerful orgasm. I'll continue fucking her until I'm nearly finished, before pulling out and covering her face in my cum before leaving her there in post-orgasm bliss for you to return home too.

of course! I would start by approaching her from behind and start playing with her tits and kissing her back and neck, then I would start using my fingers in her pussy so she starts to get really horny. Once she's ready, I would thrust my cock inside her ass while she moans and starts begging me to cum inside. Once I fill her ass with cum, she would take it out with her fingers and taste it

thats awesome, please wwyd?

wwyd?

I'd smack that ass, and wrap my hand around her throat, forcing her into a sitting position as I kiss her. I'd pull out my knife and run it down her chest, gently teasing her breasts through the fabric before cutting it off her. I'd unzip and pull my cock out, before running my hand through her hair and grabbing a tight handful and pulling her onto my cock. Giving her only brief seconds to adjust I'd drive it into her mouth and start roughly fucking her mouth. As she gags and chokes on my cock I'll get rougher until she starts to pass out from lack of breath. I'd hold her up and let her breath and cough for several seconds, letting my hand roam down her body and teasing her breasts until she lets out a small gasp of pleasure. I'd resume throat fucking her until she's getting light headed again and repeat teasing her breasts until she's begging for me to fuck her. I'd stand her up and pull her jeans down her thighs, restricting her movement, before bending her over the arm of the couch. Standing behind her, she'd feel the heat from my body radiate onto her legs as I position myself between her thighs. I'd grab her hair and hold her still as I drive my cock into her soaking cunt, eliciting several moans from her as I get rougher before shoving her into the couch forcefully. I'd grab her hips and pull her cheeks apart, giving me full view of her asshole, as I pull out of her cunt. I position myself at the entrance of her ass and drive into her slowly, one hand running up her body and wrapping around her throat to silence any noises. She'd let out a small gasp as I have my way with her, before moaning as I start thrusting. Once she's loosened up enough I can fuck her roughly I pull her into a standing position one hand around her throat choking her out as the other one teases her clit, her legs bound by her jeans, thighs rubbing against the arm as I lift her up slightly with each thrust. I fuck her like this until she lets out a small scream

Kate and Kelsey. How would you tie up and abuse them?

As she collapses from her orgasm, I'll pound her sensitive body even harder until I'm about to climax before driving myself as deep as possible, filling her with my seed. I'd let go of her and leave her in a sweaty pile, my cum leaking out of her ass into her jeans until her friends return and find her there.

grab those tits and fuck her ass cum on her face

wwyd?

fuck right while left eats her out and licks my balls. Nut in Right and watch left eat my cum out of her friend

I would grab her arms and push into bed, holding her down with my body. I'd kiss her passionately as I tore her top in half exposing her breasts. I'd tease them gently, as I kiss her neck, until she lets out a moan of arousal. I'd run my fingers up her skirt and pull her panties down and off, stuffing them wetness down onto her tongue and into her mouth. I'd grab her hair and pull her into a standing position, using my belt to tie her hands behind her body. Roughly shoving her against the wall, her nipples stiff against the coolness, I'd run my hands down her body before slowly teasing her skirt up exposing her ass. I'd drop to my knees and hold hips in my hand as I bury my face between her cheeks, my tongue teasing her cilt before moving and tongue circling her asshole. I stay between her legs until she starts whimpering, before standing up and grabbing her hips. I pull her away from the wall with one hand, as my other hand grabs her hair and forces her to bend over. I drive myself into her ass with a slow, firm push. As she lets out a gasp, I pull her hair and start fucking her slowly as I let go of her hip and my fingers run along her body. I'd tease her until I'm about to climax, before my fingers return her legs teasing her clit so she cums as I drive into her and fill her ass with my seed. I'd drop her onto the bed and leave her bound there as I pull her panties out of her mouth, and make her clean my cock with my tongue.

see
Guess I should tag all the relevent comments eh.

wow. wwyd?

Fuck those massive tits before fucking her ass and then I'd use her for an ass to mouth. In the end I would fill her ass.
wwyd?

wwyd?...

let her on top for a little then get behind her and surprise fuck her ass till I bust in it

how would you rape it... preferably include dogs, horses or any other animal. Gangrape is cool too

more pics for reference
i.imgur.com/6Ppnucc.jpg imgur.com/kgAvuyo i.imgur.com/6mjmHMF.png
i.imgur.com/4tBtQMx.png?1
i.imgur.com/5ZiPdNy.jpg i.imgur.com/N0rgEOL.jpg i.imgur.com/18nS9uV.jpg
i.imgur.com/xX9tw9W.jpg

Bumpity bunpity do

suck those tits hard while rubbing her pussy over those tight shorts as a start.
WWYD?

Bumpin with same question. Will go reply for reply

That is so obviously a dude WTF are you doing user

jesus christ. I fucked that one up