Lads, does anyone have the webm of those russian olympic volleyball players being bullies?

lads, does anyone have the webm of those russian olympic volleyball players being bullies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is it. thank you

Are gorillas athletes?

they are humans ;__;

(YOU)
xDDDD

This dog is human as well. Look at how it wears clothes. Definitely human.

You're probably on the dole, useless NEET

I found some hidden cam volleyball changing room videos if you want them

t. shitskin

You need to go back.

If this country had to choose between a future doctor or you, it wouldn't choose you
>Have all these amazing opportunities the country provides to make something of yourself
>Still be an absolute failure
Lazy useless twat

The winds of change are growing stronger, chum. Can you feel them? Can you hear them? They whisper "you need to go back"

>"They still say black girls have better backsides."
>mfw

I have a UK passport, not going anywhere
Can't wait for Brexit so you lazy scum have your benefits drastically reduced, no more of this government funded lazy twats. Time to sink or swim like in America

I want them to bully me

Fuck me days

literally every girl in the line is elite

>I have a UK passport, not going anywhere
Top lel

You have shitskin, and no way to change or hide it. Either you go when the shit hits the fan, or you go when we get a PM with the balls to tax shitskins out of the country. Regardless of the hows, and whens. You will go back.

Hmm

>This delusion
>Being this assblasted because you're nothing but a waste of oxygen
Nothing will ever make you a success, every nog and paki could disappear and you'd still be a lonely useless twat

>Delusion
I guess I must be imagining the rise in Nationalism throughout the West.

>Nothing will ever make you a success
m8 i'm L I T E R A L L Y worth 20 billion, and spend my days slapping away 9's to make sure the 10's have the best access to my dick. Prove me wrong la. I will just start bragging about being worth 40 billion and how I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills

We can all claim success on the internet chum. Though it wont change the fact that you're going to go back.

Hmm

aha

>Rise in nationalism means UK citizens will be thrown out
Only useless poorly educated twats on the dole would believe it
The country practically funds your education if it's anything medicine related, you're just a mentally fragile lazy useless waste of oxygen who thinks you're owed prosperity
Fact is you'll never amount to anything and thankfully Brexit won't force the government to pay low level slaves a decent wage any longer. Feels good

Is this a typical yuropoor thread? It amuses me

yeah, the lack of cuckold posts and fast food power rankings must be a nice change for you

>UK citizens
Haha, silly angry mob. You can't inflict violence on me, or vote against my interest. The previous or current government that you're rebelling against gave me this piece of paper saying I'm British. Checkmate nationalists.

>poorly educated
>on the dole
>mentally fragile
>low level slave
All these implications, and not an argument to be seen.

But at least there wouldn't be nogs and pakis

It's more seeing the fall of western society condensed into one thread without having to leave my first world country and stray into the land of you barbarians. And of course the krauts are present once again to see it through

>this buttblasted UKIP supporter

this is why I hate Sup Forums now

You could try reddit desu

good for you, mr. tyrone jackson-hernandez

the good thing is you don't even have to leave the basement of your mother's house in your self-proclaimed 1st world country
that, as we all know, would be a bit problematic seeing as how your cities are unironically more murderous than cities in afghanistan

Will a leader of a (first world) Euro nation ever have the balls to enact anything similar to what Trump did? Or will it be political suicide to do so in this current political environment?

No, reddit is boring
it's actually the internet in general that's full of these autists alt righters

Oh shit, European opinions on anything America. I almost thought it was something valuable.

Tbh

>European can't judge america
>American can judge Europe

I guess that's american exceptionalism for you XDD

t. mao zedong

You started all this Germany. This is your fault.

This actually. On many comment sections online, you'll find hordes of bizarrely bitter European commenters actually criticizing American policy under the tragically delusional belief that the average American, let alone the government, actually worries or even cares for Euro approval.

trump is basically just a cheap copy of berlusconi

only that berlusconi never had a problem with admitting that he likes to grab pussies and fuck whores, so trump is actually quite PC compared to him

>alt righters
Heh you've been pranked bro. The "alt-right" is just a meme

>They will strip citizenship of people I dislike just you wait and see
Are you mentally ill?
You've got no argument and life is easy here but idiots like you are too lazy to do anything even though it's handed to you on a platter. You idiots think you're owed a life, you're no better than pakis

You're talking to the same breed of retard that is currently rioting in your country right now. Liberalism is a contagiousness mental illness.

Oh no, you can say absolutely anything you want about this country; such is the nature of free speech. Just don't expect it to register as something of importance or value to an American.

fuark shes built to get COLONIZED

No, it's the spastics blowing shit out of proportion.

he says as he posts a picture of a lying idiot pretending to be like the common man
that's the funny thing, people like farage and trump have foreign wives and are rich as fuck while basement dwellers all around the world feel like they are the saviours of the white race and the "common" man.

wtf I love Sweden now

t. lonely shutin pretending to be selective

Tbh, the riots have been WILDLY exaggerated by the media. I don't think people outside this country (with the exception of Canadians and Brits, our Anglosphere peers who have to deal with the same social cancer) understand just how effete that brand of political activism practiced by 18 - 23 year olds is. Holding picket signs for 2 hours in the middle of a gleaming and safe first world city and then going home really does little in the way of social change.

>Angry mobs never take their frustrations out on out-groups
I guess I'm also the only person in the country that dislikes niggers, and pakis.

>you are too lazy
>You idiots think you're owed a life
If only implications were dollerydoos

>Jack Daniels in a brit pub

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiitttttttttt. You mean we've exported that Southern redneck cancer to the rest of the world?

Nice try, but I keep reading millions of comments online of Americans apologizing to the world for electing Trump and begging the world to understand that not all Americans are "like this" (which I find quite cringeworthy and pathetic 2bh)

Face it, American exceptionalism is dead, you started to long for the world's acceptance some time ago, this is why many of you guys also pretend to be canadian when abroad.
You care what the world thinks of you, you shouldn't, but you do.

This election... The rioting is intensifying to point where we may not be able to contain it.

go back you stinky fuck

>You mean we've exported that Southern redneck cancer to the rest of the world?

How can you be so ignorant?
Dude, you have audis in america? how fucking crazy dude

do you lads think she likes white men

Its all ogre Hans. The only thing keeping the EU standing is the rigor mortis.

Mate, you poor uneducated masses won't change anything. You're paki tier
>Thinking anyone is afraid of Ian and his tossers
People like you wouldn't even be allowed in my neighbourhood
>Poor working class scum thinking they're any better than pakis
Kek thank fuck for Brexit, no more disproportionate aide to poorly educated entitled scum

Let me just ask a question?
What do you want? What changes would you make to the current systems to fit your world view?
Just posting shit memes like this makes me feel like you can't argue on a proper level

>Nice try, but I keep reading millions of comments online of Americans apologizing to the world for electing Trump and begging the world to understand that not all Americans are "like this" (which I find quite cringeworthy and pathetic 2bh)

And I will boldly bet you a billion dollars that they are all under the age of 25 and self-styled "progressives". Ask any boomer or Gen Xer how they feel and you'll notice the pure indifference towards anything outside of America, let alone central Europe.

>You care what the world thinks of you, you shouldn't, but you do.
If it helps you sleep better at night Konrad, then so be it.

most black girls do, because most girls do

it's just that only the attractive black girls have any chance to get with one

it's over, but for you

the day you voted for brexit was the day you signed off any remaining relevance you had on the world stage

now you are at the mercy of america saving you (again), but they won't care enough, "special relationship" only means so much if money is at play

But seriously, do you guys actually get Jack Daniels in Germany? I honestly thought that it was one of those strictly American guilty pleasures that we'd managed to keep secret.

You're taking the Internet far too serious there my Arabian friend. Never in person does anything ivolving foreign countries ever come up unless I assume you associate with sjws and their ilk (not that I take a side in any of this pointless nonsense).

gee I wonder why

would COLONIZE and destroy my genology/10

I don't give a shit about safe spaces, it's just getting annoying because you can't post in boards with a flag or look at youtube comments without being told by morons how bad we have it here in germany
I'm not asking for moderation or censorship, I'd like the political climate to change

No, it's pretty popular here
I prefer real whisky though :^)

These "progressives" seem to make half of your white or hispanic population (blacks in your country seeem to be the only ones who truly do not give a shit about what people outside of the US think about the US), so as much as you don't like it, they are also a big integral part of what makes the United States of America in the 21st century

They are not just on the internet, but, at this point, also rioting and protesting on the streets on every fucking day it seems

This. Vocal, virtue-signalling euroboo SJWs looking to get their backs patted by Euro-progressives dominate in some internet fora so I understand if his opinion is skewed. I guess the thing is that you probably have to live in America to appreciate just how insular and self-satisfied our national consciousness is. Euro opinion isn't an issue here.

[lets refugees in]

Whatever you want to think m8.

To secure a future for Britain, and our dank memes.
>EU
>Relevant
I guess that is why the God Emperor, has decided not to do trade deals with the EU, but to conduct them with the individual nations in the EU instead?

[strive to become like brazil]

Also from what i've read, it seems that many in the EU (mainland member states) were angered by Brexit and are still fuming presently. Why is that?

jesus fucking christ all of you race-obsessed teenage edgefucks have ruined yet another thread, just look at the hot women and shut the fuck up

>but to conduct them with the individual nations in the EU instead

literally impossible

also, thanks for all those banks moving their headquarters out of london to frankfurt, very nice of you :^)

>most black girls do, because most girls doit's just that only the attractive black girls have any chance to get with one

Ahahaha. No.

thank you for not even trying

amerifat is right

Tbeh I wasn't even race baiting, just wondering why Euros seem to be so rabidly obsessed with the multi-culti meme.

>but I keep reading millions of comments online

>online

kek

You people need some Alan Watt in your lives. The aristocratic families didn't dissappear only evolved so now they rule there oligarchy's unquestioned while shut-ins and norm ies alike argue over their supreme bait thinking that what we say or do matters. Leave this thread go watch your sports.

>Niggers
>Women
>Niggers
>Hot
Because it signals the beginning of the end of their ability to strong arm Europe into doing things it doesn't want to.
I can't fault your optimism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_bias

I think that his world-famous, superior European education skipped over this matter entirely.

Her bf is white

>I'd like for people to stop saying booboo words that I didn't hear 3 years ago

Reddit. Now!