Help me Sup Forums, no medical insurance so I can't see a doctor...

Help me Sup Forums, no medical insurance so I can't see a doctor. I've had these bumps on my penis for a long time (as long as I can remember, 21 yrs old now), they don't hurt or anything. What are they and how can I get rid of them

your dick looks like cracked old leather

Fordyce spots. Get used to them.

forcyd spots

scabbies

I thought that was his arm for a second.

heh. you're fucked. they're harmless, natural, and something like 20 of people have them (usually less noticeable than yours though).
good luck trying to explain that to a hookup though. you'd get more pussy if you had herpes. at least that doesn't show most of the time.

pretty small dick bro.

Fordyce spots

Hmm. I got something kinda like that too. Had it for years. It isn't anything dangerous. For me it's just kinda like white heads. It's nothing really bad. I don't really pay any attending to them.

To may say, but user. That's discussing. How fucking long have you had them? You must be be fucking discussing. It's fine. I'm not even done high school yet.

I think it may have something to do with the fact I don't shave. I've never shaved. I don't rally have much sex( at all) so I don't really worry about it.

Don't worry op. You'll be fine

I think most girls know what these are you dickwad. I've havent had any issues

Seriously. I've never had a woman mention it.

I have them too, it's pretty common.
Girls don't give a damn about them.
Don't be too selfaware.

I've had it since I started puberty, hasn't been harmful at all. Looked it up, seems like a natural thing sorta like acne or some shit.

Don't believe you for a second. Girls are stupid as shit. They're not risking their fertility on your tiny diseased fucking warty cock.

You got the herp.. seriously.. look it up.

Lots of people have them, shit I even have them

I was really REALLY hoping it wasnt going to be Lotus Dick. Animated gif of Lotus Boob makes me puke.

Don't worry about them OP, I have them and have no problems with my gf. Ask your parents, most likely they will tell you they have them too because it is hereditary

I have quite a few on my dong and i didnt know what they were but i do now, i say im naturally ribbed

Ribbed for his pleasure more like.