So a friend on FB just told me that the impeachment of this woman was all a jew master plan and that she's actually...

So a friend on FB just told me that the impeachment of this woman was all a jew master plan and that she's actually "innocent"

is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3590355/Venezuela-recalls-Brazil-ambassador-Rousseffs-ouster.html
sputniknews.com/politics/20160514/1039626084/salvador-brazil-envoy-withdrawal.html
oantagonista.com/posts/serra
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2cOLXByq8
reuters.com/article/us-argentina-fernandez-idUSKCN0Y42L2
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hmmmm

no, your friend is a retarded commie. she's the worst president that shitty country has ever seen, and that's saying too much.

No, our new president is a satanist, not a jew.

She's just a commie retard, and so is your friend.

well then give me arguments, she's destroying me because I know shit about Brazilian politics

It's true, they're doing the same thing up here to a former First Lady, Senator, and SecState. Shameful.

she tells me:

hay que informarse bien antes de criticar algo. Esto fue un golpe descarado. Nome interesa si el periodista que habla es A o B, me interesa lo que está diciendo y te aseguro que todo lo que dice ES VERDAD.
A Dilma se la destituyó por una "pedalada fiscal" pedalada esta que también cometió Temer (en una proporción mucho mayor, cuando la reemplazó), pedaladas que TUVO que hacer porque el congreso no entregaba los papeles; fue boicotada.
Esas mismas pedalas la cometieron casi todos los gobernadores de los estados. Casi todos. Y no se tocó a nadie.
Es un golpe, sí, es ilegal, sí y está patrocinado por los EUA, sí.

Diddnt she want Brazil to be a part of BRICS?
but its also possible the brazilians just don't want her as their president

You know wikileaks has outed the nigga who is leading the charge for her removal as a CIA asset right? Of 40 years?

If she's innocent why is Brazil a fucking shithole?

She violated budgetary laws and irresponsibly froze prices to guarantee her reelection, fucking up the economy (-4% recession, 11% unemployement, 10% inflation/y) in the process.

Said budgetary laws violations are what is she is being impeached for.

>Es un golpe, sí, es ilegal, sí y está patrocinado por los EUA, sí.
How come almost all anti-USA leaders are also tremendously incompetent (see Maduro)?

I don't give a fuck, you could put a monkey there and he would do a better job than this stupid commie bitch. nobody cares if was a coup or not, the argument they have is because others politicians made the same crime, so the president can do to, but, like i said, nobody gives a damn, she has lost her job because she was not fit to do what a president should do and she tried to interfere with a criminal investigation, which was the last nail in her coffin. So, it's better have a fucking CIA operator running the country than a stupid bitch who does not know what is doing.

its not a coup, its in the constitution, it already happened before, and if dilma is really innocent(what she isn't) she will be proved innocent in her judgement and will be president again in some months until 2018

Not only she is as guilty as one can be, see pic. The impeachment process is only about explicit financial maneuvers and decrees creating new spending without congress authorization that happened during the current term (2015-now). There are also "lots" of illegalities and cook booking that happened during the 2014 elections and are under trial at the supreme electoral court, which might even get Temer with her. And also many ordinary corruption claims at the common justice system.

The US had absolutely nothing to do with this lol, where did she get that from?

Although she is right in the sense that the reason she is getting Impeached is bullshit, the reason most people aren't against it is simply because she wasn't doing a very good job and most people are tired of PT. But yeah, i'm no leftist, but she really shouldn't have been Impeached, and I doubt Temer will be much better than her. The right wing in Brazil is unfortunately extremely corrupt, just as much as the left, if not more. They are not like the American Republicans, for example.

I thought you latinos were sick and tired of having puppet governments installed by us

yeah, guess what, our own governments are shit too, if not worse. i, for one, welcome our new CIA overlords.

yes, but it's a jewish coup. let's face it.

Very well then.

First, the crime. She used disguised loans to conceal the deficit in the public accounts. Basically, it delayed the transfer of funds to public banks, incurring liabilities, but liabilities that do not enter the budget description.

Well, credit operations can only be carried out with the approval of the legislative. Otherwise, there is crime of responsibility, and the administrator may be dismissed.

Second, the big picture. The country has been governed for the last 13 years by the Workers' Party. In recent years, from the second Lula mandate and two of Rousseff, the conduct of economic policy followed an irresponsible and disastrous pattern. The New Economic Matrix, with low interest rates and strong stimulus to consumption; massive (governmental) investments with no return; constant action of development banks.

In 2014, the bill came. And the President hid under the table.

The last point, and very serious, is the use of the state as indoctrination tool and mass political manipulation. Turned social programs in dependency bonds, radical groups and labor unions in private armies, civil servants in their pawns.

Public companies are infested with indicated parasites, and universities with party missionaries.

And we are coming almost to a point of no return.

Now the speech is "them against us." If they consider it necessary, will cause a civil war.

if its really a jew coup then they are doing a good thing for the first time

Hahaha, oh wow, i will never get why leftists insist on the US boogeyman even though the Cold War ended almost 30 years ago

No.
"Golpe" es el culo da la madre de su amigo, unless if he admits that in 1992 was also a "coup". Pro-tip: he won't.
We could had avoided Marcela for something better, anônimo.

It is not a bullshit reason. It is the lack of proper fiscal management that bites our country from time to time and our fiscal responsibility laws were intended to fix this. She walked all over them and was warned time over time, she even appealed the accounting tribunal over the warnings and had the audacity to claim that the last appeal meant a jurisdictional change.

What I see being said is that the impeachment is too strong of a resort and we could have dealt with it in another administrative way. This is a valid point, but in this consideration everything her government did, its stances and possibilities have to be taken into account. The result being what they are.

This, it's a satanist master plan

lel, if you say so Brazilbro but whenever our intelligence agencies and elites help to establish new governments and create unrest abroad it almost never ends well:
>Syria
>Afghanistan
>Libya
>Iraq

This, for years her party has fed up class conflict to the population, but they are calling it coup since they are now viewed as the enemy rather than the people's representatives

Turns out the best way to destroy leftism is to let them destroy themselves.

I love how commies are still stuck in the Cold War.

Tell your dumb cunt of a friend that the brazillian people wanted this.

thank god this bich got impeached and we will not become venezuela

I remember hearing on Sup Forums sometimes that dictatorships work the best in Latin American countries. I wonder how true this is?

Look at this shit. We're basically telling our commie neighbors to shut the fuck up. Coup or not we're finally moving forward.

Its been fucking hilarious reading about how they don't recognize Temer as a president, as if their opinion means shit.

today young people mainstream opinion is that it was awful, but if you ask to people that lived in these times they will say its better if not by the fact of the hyperinflation of the 80s

Fresh news
>Venezuela called his ambassor back to Caracas yesterday
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3590355/Venezuela-recalls-Brazil-ambassador-Rousseffs-ouster.html
El Salvador have just done the same
sputniknews.com/politics/20160514/1039626084/salvador-brazil-envoy-withdrawal.html
Chile and Uruguay are said that they will do the same (Portuguese)
oantagonista.com/posts/serra

I think we are witnessing the borning of a happening, Sup Forums

Not yet, the 180 days are counting. As improbable as it may be for her to come back, it is still just a suspension and Temer is just the "acting" president.

>Hey America i lead the biggest party in Brazil
>k

what a huge scandal

>es un golpe
yep, tu amiga is a commie

she's Argentinean living in BR lol

And it will not be a surprise if Ecuador and Bolivia did the same.

Chile doing it would be a surprise.

>latin america is run by commies
>it's a shithole

Could there be a connection? Good luck purging them Brazil.

Bet she was devastated by the last electoral results in Argentina itself.

>A Dilma se la destituyó por una "pedalada fiscal" pedalada esta que también cometió Temer (en una proporción mucho mayor, cuando la reemplazó), pedaladas que TUVO que hacer porque el congreso no entregaba los papeles; fue boicotada.

This are two mixed disinformation.

The "pedalada fiscal" is precisely the disguised loans. This was done continuously, under the responsibility and express authorization of the President. And it is a crime for the purposes of public administration.

The Vice-President signed some of decrees, but - in the absence of the President and by her direct orders. It can not be held responsible for an act that gave no cause.

The Congress, on another hand, has spent the last sixteen months preventing all variety of madness that the President tried to pass.

>Esas mismas pedalas la cometieron casi todos los gobernadores de los estados. Casi todos. Y no se tocó a nadie.

The Fiscal Responsibility Law was enacted, among other reasons, because of this constant practice on the part of states. Until now, states have a huge debt to the Union, because of delays in transfers and debts to public banks - which were covered and paid by the Federal Government.

This is not allowed.

It is illegal.

And tu quoque is not an argument.

Boohoo. Unaware of any American interest in that.

>discussing politics with women
>discussing with women about anything
they have no opinions, they just have the opinions of their friends and teachers

that explains it all

We tried purging them once,we didn't succeed unfortunately,and now the youth here is pretty much 90% marxist retards who believe Che and all commies are fucking great because of muh ebil dictators

She's probably a stoner too

Daily reminder: Brazil is now a white male run country and will suspiciously skyrocket in economy and influence.

yeah """"""""white"""""""

>oantagonista.com/posts/serra
Venezuela and El Salvador aren't surprising, but Chile and Uruguay considering the same is unexpected, Uruguay isn't ruled by a commie and Bachelet isn't that popular to afford doing stupid shit around

is it true that the guy has been a CIA spy for the past 40 years?

And nothing of value was lost. Feels fucking great detaching ourselves from these parasites.

Temer isn't white,he's Lebanese,the real master race

Only if you consider giving political input spying.

I commented because a male friend posted a video of CENK defending her.
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2cOLXByq8

Nah man, Brazil has been corrupt for a long time and now it's just spilling over the top. I doubt any sort of revolution will help, some rich intellectual liberal fuck will replace whatever comes out of this and it will just start all over. The only real way to destroy that level of corruption and decadence is to completely reform the system, install a dictator and pray to god he doesn't end up like Hitler or Pinochet

>Uruguay
Time for Temer to use that Restore Order CB.

hes surname "temer" is not lebanese tho. only his father was lebanese.

>what was Chile

nah

she's a corrupt leftist cunt who needs to take a free helicopter tour

>The Young Turks

Only his parents were Lebanese. He was born in Tietê, São Paulo.

>Born in Tietê, São Paulo state, Temer is the son of Maronite Lebanese immigrants.[4] His parents, along with three older siblings, immigrated to Brazil in the 1920s from Btaaboura, in Northern Lebanon, to escape instability due to World War I

During my daily trolling of /r/sanders I saw a post where the bernouts were saying Bernie should confront the Brazilian government for bowing down to the corporations for funding the protests and impeaching her.

I was really waiting for a Brazil to come in and tell the OP to stfu but it was only bernouts saying that they just wanted to keep her down because she was a democrat and a woman

why do all women leaders look mtf

>The Young Roaches

The place where a person is born doesn't change his race if his parents are of that race,dummy

If a dude is born in Sweden to Somalian parents is he white?

I was born here to Lebanese parents and don't consider myself a nigger or mixed

>CENK defending her.

Has this guy ever been right about anything?

ye guess i was wrong, my bad. but temer dont sound arabic at all. I guess they changed the original name a bit

No

I doubt it. I'm sure the CIA would find someone better than a paltry deputy. And on top of that, a Lebanese one. It was easier to him to have been informant of the Hezbollah...

Lebanese is a kind a race now?

Yes,we're not like other Arabs

We're like the next evolution of Jews

kek, this leftist cunt got busted, too
reuters.com/article/us-argentina-fernandez-idUSKCN0Y42L2

theres is significant lebanese community in my city (Londrina-Pr) they are all top-tier and very polite.

m9 is not simple as that, for example, arabs they are other people with other culture, they are not europeans, same thing for jews

I'm pretty sure in brasil everyone is corrupt. The impeachment was jewry but she isn't innocent

>The Young Turks

t. Al Capone

>tfw you will never play real life victoria ii

why so many high profile lebs in south america though?

Of course,but most Lebanese,including myself,doesn't identify themselves as Arabic

>Has this guy ever been right about anything?

He's right about the Syrian Refugees, just watch this video and see for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Merkel busted when?

but we need helicopter rides

With the amount of Lebanese immigrants here some were bound to be successful,we have more Lebs than Lebanon

Brazil is very receptive to migrants.

We have the largest Japanese population outside of Japan for instance.

The best thing about this was he made this rant when he thought the shooters were white guys, then when it turned out to be two Muslims he was like "oh, yeah what a tragedy, uh, let's move on now"

Most lebanese that came to Brazil were christians, so that must be why

Merkel should be shot.

holy fuck, the jews have not reached their final form?

make no mistake

It was a coup

but she is still guilty

Same deal here, there were multiple coup attempts against cristina but nothing happened , in the end macri won the elections

nevertheless Cristina did steal billions of dollars

What i wonder is what the fuck do they do with the money, theres 0 chance its for personal use

our media is also actively reporting Brazil's situation, they didnt report on Paraguays coup past the day their vicepresident took over nor what happened/ is happening with Honduras

I'm from SC and they all have lujinha around here

Lebanon has about 5 million Lebanese,we've got 7-8 Mil.

That,but the cultures also differ,we don't have the same roots as Arabs,we're Phoenician

Even Arab people say Lebanese aren't Arab

He looks whiter than the average Italian. Just cause they tend to be muslims, doesn't mean they're not white.

No one has ever saw a jew reach it's final form, they say it's because when they do that they transcend human comprehention

>It was a coup

How can a legal process be a coup, my """""""white"""""" friend?

Also impeachment process isn't over yet.

You fell for the coup meme that is being spouted by commies.

People like him have me rooting for a civil war, fuck these commie faggots.

because in brazil no one identifies with any other people they just say their color because they dont even know how they ended up in brazil

I'm no mudslime,i'm also not white,like i said we're the real master race

They are not just in Brazil, they are allover south america, and also, australia for some reason. seems weird