How do you feel about Labyrinth, Sup Forums?

How do you feel about Labyrinth, Sup Forums?

I think Bowie is pretty great and Connelly is a cute

I don't think anyone dislikes it.

People at the time did, apparently.

Here's a cute Connelly everybody

Do you identify with the theme of a young girl getting deflowered by a man with a bulging leotard?

I definitely identify with the theme of wanting to be deflowered by David Bowie

I liked it but some of the fucking monsters that join her were really boring and took me out of the movie.

Ludo is cute though, c'mon

Which ones?

Maybe these ones

I watched it once as a kid and didn't really like it.

The firebirds were a great idea though.

fun fact: Danny John Jules who played Cat in Red Dwarf voiced one of the Firebirds.

Back before she became a big slut

She's acting though. Or at least trying to in this case

Fireys, right? That shit is still scary and I'm old enough that I went to see it in the cinema as a kid.

It introduced me to the great music of David Bowie

The movie by itself is pretty good. Many great scenes and great music. The movie had a few bad scenes near the end but it's quite good.

Bowie and Connely did great.

Bowie's best role will forever be Tesla.

Sheitt really? Neat trivia user

>Ebert

I'm glad he's dead

wait what?

It's overrated now. Nostalgiafags at it again.

No higher than low-tier fantasy.

>fun fact: Danny John Jules who played Cat in Red Dwarf voiced one of the Firebirds.
I understand nothing and I speak English fluently.
>British show
Gotcha.

Jim Henson magic

Trips tells truth about Prestige

David Bowie must be a postman because he's got a big package for you.

Too unrealistic and unrelatable because she didn't end up going with the option of being bowie's femdom

I miss these type of movies. There haven't been many of these type of 'family' movies that really aren't much for kids. The Dark Crystal gave me nightmares for years but I still loved the movie.

Now the only people that make these movies is Laika and I loved Kubo, but I want more. Morrormask is one of my favorite movies

>being bowie's femdom

Do you mean dominatrix? Also checked, Satain.

Was my favorite movie as a kid. Watched it so many times my mom freaked out at me in the middle of the rental store and refused to allow me to rent it for the 100th time. I can still recite the whole movie from memory, but I never noticed Bowie's bulge because I was too distracted by his crazy hair. As a kid my dream job and goal in life was to grow up and work in Jim Henson's creature shops making cool puppets, but then Jim Henson died and my life lost all meaning and I ended up here with you fucking assholes.

>a great idea

Yeah, they were a great "idea"

Gay

How the fuck is that even possible?

Autism.

Sorry. Not interested.

Australian.