What's my Sup Forumsrethren getting high on tonight?

What's my Sup Forumsrethren getting high on tonight?
I'm on about 30 mg of hydrocodone and 60 mg of oxycodone

Enjoy your eventual heroin addiction lmao

yeah I try and avoid pills usually, but today my anxiety got the better of me

>being this stupid
not op but some people, believe it or not can abuse drugs now and then and never become an addict

t. future addict

sure kid

you should do a little acid there lad.
the 90s was cool for me i tried llsd for about a year. was the best thing i ever did.

dexedrine > adderall > meth > coke
probably the only drug that somehow brings me to Sup Forums and makes me shitpost paragraphs at a time. no early refills so that sucks, i'll be switching to opioid RC's tomorrow. can't wait to nod out again

Kava ketamine and tramadol. Tomorrow is kratom or norco day.

Feeling pretty good.

Just weed for now, considering taking the xans that's been sitting in a drawer for 2 months
seconded, current acidhead. shit does not disappoint.
LSD>shrooms>weed>xanax>alcohol>dxm>>>diphenhydramine

I've used every drug known to man over the past 20 years and I've never been addicted to anything.

All things in moderation.

Just finished my 5th bag out of my bundle.
After not being able to scoop for 4 days I feel fucking fantastic.
I love it when you get pleasantly surprised by your dealer when his shit is better than normal.

heroin? How's that been going?

I've never spoken to a down-in-it h userbefore

Ok buddy and I fucked moot. obviously there's damage to your brain

>can't wait to nod out again
Mask on, fuck it, mask off
Gas gone, never nod off

Yeah, YOU'RE not an addict, the majority of people who abuse drugs ARE

check out this 11th grader giving out life lessons

Yeah, heroin.
Truthfully, I'm actually good. I can't speak for others though. Because my wd symptoms are really weak compared to some horror stories I've heard.
All that happens is I shit my brains out and I really want to use. But I don't become completely dysfunctional like I've heard other people say.

you're mistaking nodding for overdosing

diversionary tactics won't work here.

tried diphenhydramine yesterday. would not recommend.

also you forgot DMT

i took off a year and climbed into my head only to experirnce the whole friggin omniverse
now i grow a little organic herb and have a few cold beer every few weeks.
i say use what you want
experience what you want
dont hurt anyone
love.

But he's right though. If you just ignore that day after effect of wanting to do it again you'll be fine.
It takes about 1 month of solid usage to rewire your brain into that of an 'addict'.

so what is the? a couple new drugs a day?? pretty impressive.

Dabs, contemplating if I should go get a massage and happy ending.

Take 10-20mg generic imodium (equate generic) i do it you will never have with drawal again

Nothing good because the girl never came through. Been drinking beer for for a while though, and have some phenomenal bud I'm going to smoke at some point before I go to bed.

This, kind of. I was an addict for years, but kicked my habit and only do opiates, literally, only once and a great while now.

Though 30mg hydro+60mg oxy is obviously a high-tolerance dose. At my worst point I was taking 120mg oxy/day. So OP, if you're dabbling in doses that high you really do need to chill out.

Can't talk too much shit though, supposed to pick up 30mg opana and 40mg roxy tomorrow, but that's 2 weeks worth of high during a random(delayed) splurge

alcohol and benzo, everydayu

Awww shiieeet do you have specific places for that or do you just ask at any Asian massage parlor?

I just like the song and the drugs in the song and nodding off from percs
wasn't clear about the lyrics
thanks for clearing it up

Backpage under massages will have it. Keywords are

>asian
>new/fresh
>total relaxation

2nd massage place I went to gave em so I've been sticking to it. First I got an actual massage from an old Chinese broad that went deep tissue. But there were a couple grills leading towards the back.

Exactly. I have very strict rules I follow when using anything with the potential for addiction. Never 2 days in a row, and never more than twice in two weeks.

yeah, it's been 4-5 months since the last time i tripped, can't wait to go again. There's definitely a certain order to the universe you only feel on a date with lucy.

Yeah, I'll never fuck with dph again, that shit just sucks. as far as DMT, I didn't list it because i've never done it. plan on fixing that fairly soon, though, along with 2C-B, MXE, MDMA, and a slew of others

Pretty true tbh. As someone who works at a rehab I know all of you think you're some special snowflake and that you're actually self aware of it and wouldnt become addicted like all these other 20ish y/o druggie kids. But trust me man if you dont think for a second this shit wont sneak up on you in a second you're defiantly wrong. I've lost count the amount of 30-40 y/o people who were able to work with really stable drug habits (able to work 100k+/year jobs) for 10's to 20 years. Then it just takes one bad week or month and they have graduated to heroin and almost OD'd twice and are almost broke (Wife leaves takes house + money every time).

exactly, meth for two days, heroin for two days, then back to meth, some days just drink and pass out, its difficult to get good cocaine, some weeks I would have to take a drug test to know what I was on. But today I'm at my dad's house and sober as a judge. Roxy's comedown worse than boy, hate benzo's, weed always. started when I was 17 I'll b 47 in two weeks. Just like I hate LGBQT for identifying themselves by their sex lives I hate cry babies who blame the stupid bullshit they do on drugs. Everyone in 'merica is on something. We didn't get to the top of the GDP food chain by accident.

Enjoy whatever but you must absolutely take responsibility for shit you decide to do whether fucked up or not, and believe me I've done some dumb shit.

I also have a Bachelors in CS and an Honorable Discharge with 14 yrs service.

Drugs are tools, orgasms are tools. Can you stay high forever always, nope I've tried. And you can't have sex forever no matter how good the ice is, I've tried.

Think of a drug high as buying a ticket for a ride. When the ride is over, its time to do something else.

Yeah, I've tried that before since it binds to the opiate receptors w/o crossing the BBB.
But it gives me the most painful intestinal pain that I'd rather just shit because that's all I have to deal with.

Valium, Buprenorphine and Oxycodone

Sniffing home made chloroform.
That shit's so fucking easy to make.

You're lucky. I've always wanted to try opana because I hear it's god tier.
Shit is just really fucking rare.
Closest I've got was hydromorphone.

and I just got a full house, 8's over 5's.
That should be good for a temporary buzz.

Ive never had that before. A hard shit if i take it a couplw days in a row since i usually run out of my pills a few days early but it comes out...