Does Sup Forums get bullied

does Sup Forums get bullied

True story. I was bullied. I came home for Christmas during my 3rd year of college. My mom sent me to the grocery store on a mission for a random ingredient she'd forgotten. I ran into my bully. He was a really cool guy who turned out gay and was there with a couple of his friends. We never discussed it but I have a feeling he bullied me because he was into me.

Yes, but it's deserved somehow.

I moved around a lot, army dad.
Fought my way into schools because that's how it goes.
Seen every combination of why people bully.
Some are gay and want an excuse to get near you, some are insecure and mean, a very few are heartless vampires.
You can rise above them all with violence and/or achievement. Only a small number of people invite bad treatment, i've never understood why on that one.
Just stab one with a pencil to back the rest off, no need to fester for years and shoot up a school.

No, I always believed that it's better take a beating than let somebody humiliate me and do nothing.

I got bullied by a girl in middle school

beta cuck

So you were bullied until you stood your ground?

Same goes here. The thing is I turned out to be worse than all of them, I was a mental sadist, sorta like a bully for the weak minded.

She stole my food and made me do her hw. She punched me if I tried to take my food back
>pic related

I was... but I found out people tend to stop bullying you after you throw a chair at their heads. Weird how that works.

Yeah, the other user pointed it out, not in this specific manner but it still works.

I bet you are stronger than her now. Go beat her up.

No she didnt and youre just a beta faggot with highschool girl bully fetish fantasy

Impossible. I would have to be in contact with other people to be bullied.

when i was really young some neighborhood girls bullied me, they were a little bit older than me and bigger than me.

one time they started bullying on the sidewalk. there was some gum in the ground that someone spit out of their mouth and it was all stepped on and flat. they made me scrape up the gum and chew it. it was gritty with dirt and stuff in it. then they asked me to share the gum with them. i tore it into 4 equal pieces, gave them 3 pieces. they then took their pieces and immediately put it and rubbed it deep into my hair. they laughed at me and i ran home crying. my mom had to cut out huge chunks of my hair to get the gum out.

Your bully is hot. I'm going to fap to her, you cuck.

I am but I avoid her

She just mean as hell. She would call me it

My high school bully committed suicide two years ago from severe depression. I just laughed my ass off when I found out.

In my junior year of high school l, there was this black girl who tried to bully me, but the I started calling her sexy and beautiful and shit, so she started likening me and we dated. She was ugly but she had fat tits And big lips. The blowjobs were good so I didn't really mind.

this bitch is a serious 9.5/10

I got bullied by just about everybody in school, family didn't believe me until school sent me to therapy

Bitches like that end up gang raped when their luck runs out. That's one good use for a gang of niggers. Then the bitch says she is the victim.

Ya but she treated me like trash and everyone laughed when she bullied me because she was popular

I never let anyone bully with me, the closest thing to bully that I suffered was in highschool when a guy kicked me in the ass, i flew over him and we started to fight, the people around break up the fight and after that he never bothered me again.

i did

She deserves it. It would make me happy

My grandma bullies me.

Not really. Most find me to scary to approach. They always used to say I was gonna shoot up the school. Highschool was lonely and sad for me. I had few friends..

You should have just punched her in the twat and been done with her. Why would you let a 110 pound girl bully you?

It started when she took my snack. I said gave it back and she punched in the balls. I fell and she said your my bitch now. I was so scared of her

If this post dubs,you make a thread and talk to her in facebook and we tell you what to say

Never got bullied
Was friendly to everyone

>She deserves it. It would make me happy
Give it time. Princesses like this eventually are at the end of their road and use the wrong man. Makes me have sympathy for serial killers that target attractive young women. At times, these serial killers are just delivering karma. Hope you get word when this bitch implodes.

i was bullied in the sense that i was forced to go to school every day and be with the people i didn't get along with i guess. but in the real world, no.

anyone get bullied at work? did you bring it up with manager or anyone or just not do anything?

was anti-bully in my school and got my ass kicked a lot because of it

i fucking hated seeing people pick on the fat kid, or the tard. so i'd stand up for them and get into fights. it happened so often i got suspended and eventually expelled.

i remember one time this guy with glasses a few years above me was getting punched by his class mates. he handed his glasses to one of them so he could fight properly and the guy stomped on them. i went up and told them to fuck off and ended up sprinting across the school with 6 older kids chasing me. i got to the janitor and asked him to help and he said "you're big enough and ugly enough to look after yourself" while they caught up and the beating started. i bloodied one kids nose though.

>they always used to say I was gonna shoot up the school.
I would love to be that guy

Hardcore bullying when I was in elementary and no friends in highschool. Suicide is only a symptom of my illness

Thanks for the blog post

Reroll

Wanna talk about how I would want her to be hang raped on kik?

>hardcore bullying
Greentext,now.

There was a girl in like 4th grade who was kinda mean to me, later in high school she's showing off her boyfriend to me and she gave me this look like she was looking for approval. It was strange.

Then in 7th grade there was this girl who always acted snarky with me and then walked away. Not sure what her deal was.

You should have just punched her in the lady balls in retaliation. God you are beta.

In my school everyone bullied everyone. It was actually not bullying that much tbh.

No

She single got her number?

>i remember one time this guy with glasses a few years above me was getting punched by his class mates. he handed his glasses to one of them so he could fight properly and the guy stomped on them. i went up and told them to fuck off and ended up sprinting across the school with 6 older kids chasing me. i got to the janitor and asked him to help and he said "you're big enough and ugly enough to look after yourself" while they caught up and the beating started. i bloodied one kids nose though.
We had a situoation like that. Over one summer, a bombing situation occurred with three of biggest bullies in the school had their car blow up with some sort of termite mix poured in the gas tank. The who car was just a burned hunk when done.

No
I was scared

What cringey/autistic things did you do to deserve it?

Ever tried to talk with her again?

Only now they are called employers...

No

Found her twitter.

Yup that's her

Sup Forums is 18+ and if you're over 18 and get bullied, you're a pathetic faggot.

What u gonna do

I ain't gonna do shit but if anyone else wants to that's on them.

You should tell her some bitchboy she used to bully is talking shit about her on the internet.

well most people here are summerfags so..

nice. they got what they deserved.

someone put nails under my teachers tire once. they thought it was me and called in the cops and everything. it was a big fucking deal. cant imagine what a bombing would have been like haha.

Send a screencap of that thread

Got kinda bullied by an older brother for a bit and got called a fag by a classmate for a few weeks straight but that's about it. Other than that I was kind of a bully for a bit and would tease kids and kicked a kid in the nuts. Had a bit of both worlds and I'm not sure which I would be able to endure longer.

Please don't. I don't know what she will do to me

You're in Sup Forums,accept the consequences you faggot.

No, I was that edgy dude wearing black who listened to crust punk and black metal while scrawling edgy satanic/Nazi shit in graffitti everywhere
I'm pretty sure people thought I would shoot up the school at some point lol
>Inb4 are you still that edgy
No

Plzz don't do it. I'll do anything

I'm not the guy,retard.

ok satan

I really want this fag to get bullied by a tiny hot bitch again. It must happen.

I wasn't bullied, just ignored

Please don't be cruel

When I was in 5th and 6th grade, I used to get bullied by this one kid who would be the absolute fuck out of me every day after school until I'd end up limping my way home, since I'd walk. At the time, I was just so afraid to fight back. I couldn't understand why, I was just terrified of fighting back. But one day, he knocked me to the ground and I ended up breaking this one necklace that my grandma gave to me before she died, by falling on it. I stood up and I threw the absolute hardest punch I could ever muster up and I knocked him out. He fell to the floor like a ragdoll. And I just walked home. After that day, he never messed with me again.

I saw him again at college last year and we noticed each other and we actually talked. He's a chill dude. And he even apologized for making my life a living hell at the time. It's funny how people can grow up to be so different. Drastic change.

well whenever someone tried to i'd beat their ass....

People fucked with me in middle school, and then in high school I grew to 6'1" and worked out a lot so nobody messed with me. Funny how that happened.

I got bullied regularly in 8th grade. They called me fat, a bitch and stupid .etc. I'm okay with it now since I deserved it because I called some special needs girl retarded in 7th grade. In my opinion I got what I deserved. They were actually chill to me sometimes.

Shut up, you little faggot! I'll do what I want!

Did you get in trouble? It's nice that you and him are okay with each other now. Sorry to hear about your grandma.

>I made fun of a retard therefore I deserved to be bullied
Kek fat fuck over here couldn't take the banter

Did she ever apologize? Don't worry user. She seems like the kind of girl who'll get roofied and raped.

Sent. Enjoy!

Nah, I didn't get in trouble, thankfully. At the time though, I was just so sad and angry losing the only thing I had to remember my grandma by that I didn't even care if I got in trouble at that point. But, luckily I kept the remains of that necklace in a special little box that I keep in a safe of my most important things. So I'm not sad about it anymore. And I forgive the guy, we were just kids. And thanks, I really appreciate the condolences, man.

Nah, I said shit back to them. One time one of them called me ugly and I said his cousin was a whore. He told the choir teacher and then he talked to us.

Nah, because she'll be too busy bullying that fag again since I sent her those screens of him talking shit about her. Made sure to include the ones about him saying he wants her to be raped.

nope

You really sent?

I'm not the fag.

Nice move, I did exactly the same thing.

>One day the teacher put me in middle of my bulliers (they were 4) in class.
>I knew it was going to be a rough hour to wait till the end.
>As I couldn't defend myself properly (I was 12 and skipped a class, they were all 13 or 14) I sharpened a pencil patiently while repeating them to gently stop.
> As expected, they didn't. So I planted that pencil in his arm and broke the edge. The very tip of my pencil got stuck in his arm.
> Bastard is sent to infarmary and me to detention by the teacher.
> Before leaving, I told to the 3 others that next time it would be with a compass. Two of them never bullied me again after that day.

Combo of "Nah"s. Good job.

Ha, I made one of those posts and the others were (you's) towards me.

How would she even know it was him, unless she bullied only him.

No cus im not a faggot

Yes, I remember all their names and I hope they'll die before me so I can go to their burial ceremony and ruin it by spiting/urinating/vomiting (anything gross and outrageous) on their coffin/grave in front of their family. Or going to the microphone like an old friend saying last good words and in fact tell all his relatives what an asshole he was when he was a teenager.

Nope. People have attempted to bully me but I physically retaliate and that gets them to fuck off.
6'3 and 190.

Whats the pouch for mate?

Did you message her?

One guy told a story on /r9k/ about how his bully from highschool got cancer and the bully invited user to the hospital so he could apologize.

So after the bully apologized user told him he deserved the cancer and to burn in hell. user got kicked out of the hospital and he got texts calling him a son of a whore for a week. Kek

The autistic kids used to bully me for being normal

Yes, and no:

A girl took to calling me names in the playground. I pushed her off the bleachers and she broke her leg.

An annoying classmate spit on me a few times, in middle school. I dragged his head under the school desk and beat it against the metal rack a few times, until he started crying and I got concerned enough to stop.

Another classmate put alcohol gel on my chair during recess, in high school. I traded my chair with the teacher's and let them take the blame. They were expelled for it.

They all took the blame from the school because my parents are rich, to boot.

Does it count if you take disproportionate revenge?

I was never bullied in high school. I think it was because I was friends with the "cool kids". i wasn't really cool or anything.
I was just one of the smarter kids in class and they liked hanging out with me lol.

I got punched in the face though one time when one of the kids who was getting bullied thought I was the one that pranked him.

not anymore. now i just bully you, faggots. feelsgoodman