Help, my friend told me to take 10 5mg Roxicets and I'll feel like im on cloud 9...

Help, my friend told me to take 10 5mg Roxicets and I'll feel like im on cloud 9. Well I fucking feel like I am slowly dying, my chest hurts, I wanna throw up and very difficult to breathe. I'm scared to call 911 because I know the police will be involved. What can I do to decrease the effects? Am I gonna die?

All that means is you didn't take enough. Snort another pill. I'm a medfag.

>
Are you sure? How many more?

your friend is a tard, and so is
i wouldn't call 911, but don't go to sleep. eat something and drink water. relax.
>an actual medfag

Someone please help, im so scaredea

well i just took one more because I thought he was serious. What the fuck?!~

welp, you probably deserve whatever you get without doing your research. good luck deady.

Not smart

Just eat some food and drink a bunch of water/gatorade. Maybe puking may make you feel better. Been there plenty times. Puking usually helps

Sup Forums is full of stupid fake shit

Go out for a long run

You're most likely overdosing quit waiting time and get help

50mg shouldn't be enough to OD on. Just stay awake, eat something, and drink water. You should be fine.

Place finger in mouth
Force gagging
Vomit up substances
Repeat

But I dont wanna get in trouble.

Then overdose then shit you're dumb

You are fine. If that's the first time you've used roxi's it was a little much but no worries.
You're probably going to vomit naturally but if not force yourself to and I guarantee you will feel 100% better once you do.

You're fine. Just eat. Meat. No sugar. No acidic or sour stuff. Protein and fat mainly. Swim likes to take 60+ mg 50 bare minimum.

Hopefully. Fuck opioids and their abusers. Picture your family crying over your failure. Fucking beta.

This 100%
Coming from someone who abused heroin / oxycodone just wait it out and don't fuck with pills, it's NEVER worth it.

You should thank your friend for hooking you up like that.
Oxy is running at a dollar a mg right now.

If you're buying pill you're seriously fucking stupid. If you wanna be fucked out of your mind get some H and quit there. The pills will lead you to the same place anyways.

Use an upper to balance out

700 more and you'll be cleared right up

>
If you pay a dollar per mg you're a fucking retard, it would take a beginner atleast 20 bucks to get a high.

lol, welcome to Sup Forums

Seriously, though, OP, you'll be fine.

Have a cup of coffee or three. No alcohol or more pills.

50mg is a lot for a first-timer, but it's very unlikely to kill you.

Start with 5-10mg next time if you don't have an opiate tolerance, but don't worry.

Mayeb you can even enjoy yourself if you calm down a bit.

Also, perhaps some sudafed, if you have it on hand.

It's a high dose but if you were gonna OD it would of already happened and you wouldn't feel it coming. Have a nice cup of coffee or something to try to negate the effects.

Probably your best and safest choice here, I was thinking cocaine

Drink some hard liquor, with frozen bleach cubes

Also it might be best you first experience sucked so you want want to do it again. I was a heroin addict for 10 years and most of us started with pills. Look into Kratom if you really wanna get that opiate feel without having to worry as much about life ruining addiction.

Don't go to sleep
Try to sit up or if you lay down stay on one side in case you throw up in your sleep you wont choke and die
Drink water turn on all the lights and make it very cold in the room
Watch something funny on tv to keep your attention
Thank your friend later for the drugs and take less next time

I was just assuming OP doesn't have hard stims on hand and/or isn't experienced enough in them.

Coffee and 60mg sudafed will probably be enough. Maybe something harder if you know what you're doing, but don't overdo it.

no more drugs you fucking autist

>Telling a first timer to mix uppers w downers
jesus why are people so fucking dumb

Dubs have spoken.

Pretty much the going rate every where ive been...

Just chill you'll be fine don't take anymore though

If OP is dealing with CNS depression, which is the primary issue here for OD

then, yes, a mild stim like coffee or p-fed can help prevent worst case scenario.

Mixig hard stims and downers can be dangerous because they calance each other out and if one runs out before the other, you're fucked.

We're talking coffee and a low dose of sudafed, not loading up a glass pipe with crystal.
Coffee at least and p-fed at most won't hurt you, OP.

And stay awake. Even if you pass out you'll probably be fine, 50mg isn't that bad, but be on the safe side. Coffee and stay awake.

>Am I gonna die?
One day eventually yeah

Now you know not to fucking take drugs if you're gonna be a pussy about it.

Just let this nigger freak out

That's what I used to charge people in high school.

I used to know people that sold large bottles for ~250, but I never bought from 'em.

Walk to drug store buy narcan

Sorry for being so defensive, as you are correct. I'm just thinking if the person is already dumb enough to pop 10 fucking pills of a substance they have no experience with. I could easily see them panicking, chugging coffee back to back, and getting a heart attack.

Never seen a person on Sup Forums apologize

Well you haven't been on here long enough then, lol. I understand though, it's mostly edgy teenagers.

Most big chain gas stations carry narcan. They have to be trained how to use it.

So put your finger down your throat and throw up. Drink a lot of water and do it again. You should be fine.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Cold shower and music till you feel better. You're probably fine anyways

uppers and downersare awesome. You go sideways.