That's all I got

no country
but TWBB is very close behind

>no country for old men
>full of blood

>there will be blood
>full of old men

???

they also filmed right by each other, with the production of Thar Be Blood interfering with No Country

>Greenland
>Just Ice

>Iceland
>Full of green

???

Why is it called there will be blood?

Because there was to be blood at the end as were predicted

i get a similar vibe in both. soundwise theres almost no music in no country, and in twbb its just droney stuff. grey/brown color palette in the visuals. both are based around pursuits of greed, with two main characters facing off, suger(?) and cowboy, dano and daniel day lewis. idk, just similar things here and there

No country for Old Men, easily.

There Will Be Blood.

My personal favorite is There Will Be Blood but I must admit No Country For Old Men was slightly better all around movie.

There will be blood easily

No Country for Old Bloody easily

strawpoll.me/11158625

No country for old men is a film
There will be blood is kino

different movies. not comparable.
all fags saying one or the other are retarded

There will be blood is probably the best film of the 21st century, so far..

There Will Be Blood

all movies are different you moreron

No Country for old men

>hurrrrrrrr
idiot

What a question, Mark.

ncfom is carried by javier bardems performance. twbb is a masterpiece all around

Why did you post this, it's fucking stupid. The titles suit their respective films fine you fucking troglodyte

TWBB is a movie masking itself as a film. NCFOM is a film masking itself as a movie

There will be blood is significantly more kino than no country for old men.

Why?

The cinematography, screenplay, dialogue, performances.

No country has a more robust storyline but it has too many shortcomings. Where there will be blood is pure kino every time

>Implying twbb isn't carried by DDL

Dano kills it too m8

I laughed

>all these idiots posting TWBB
tell me you didn't have a more enjoyable time watching NCFOM

There Will Be Old Men

DD Lewis, Bardem and Lee Jones have 3 hours of anal sex, while Dano films it and says "classic" every two minutes.

ncfom is carried not only by it's performances , but its suburb direction. twbb has nicer cinematography tho.

I went to see there will be blood thinking it was no country for old men and I was bored out of my mind
I don't really know but I can't think of one without thinking of the other probably because they were both cowboy movies set in a desert and released around the same time

>It's an "autistic neckbeard gets upset over being autistic" episode

No Country is more philosophical and There Will Be Blood is more of a character study, but each has elements of both. Each accomplishes its intentions masterfully, and I can't really say which one is better. I probably couldn't even definitively say which one I like more because they're two of my favorite films; right now it might be No Country, though.

ncfom the first time

twbb for a rewatch

Enjoying something doesn't qualify it as good, or better than something else. Go back to plebbit with your "fun" mentality, art is not entertainment

Holy fucken shit, this is hilarious.

Prove me wrong

Prove me right.

>i enjoyed it
>therefore it's good
Correct me if i'm wrong, but are you really saying this? If so, kys my main man. I won't be able to reply for about 2 hours so really think about it

The Assassination of Jesse James.

No, I agree with you. It's just the way you said it that made me laugh.

TWBB is already a classic while No Country is not talked about as much anymore

can someone explain to me what the big deal is with TWBB?

its good, but not great. Has some incredible scenes, but on the whole its a long, drawn out "Daniel gay Louie is so fantasticincrediblyamazing" fest. Also Daniel Day lewis is an incredibly over rated actor. PTH is a cool guy, but this movie is not his strongest work.

NCFOM

Two visually similar neo-westerns released almost at exactly the same time and competing with each other in oscars

There Will Be Blood is infinitely better

right, anyone who says left is WRONG

TWBB aged slightly better, I think it's definitely become more iconic as time went by. I guess because NCFOM is a bit more entertainment based

I've been meaning to ask this for a long time

Why is Daniel Plainview viewed as a bad guy in there will be blood?
I fail to see what he did wrong

He was a business man who wanted to drill for oil from a land where a couple of crazies used to live ,so naturally he got a bit angry seeing their backward customs and had to use a few tricks to get them on his side

He killed henry in a fit of rage for impersonating his brother(he loved his real brother(crying while reading his diary))

He had to send his son away after he tried to kill henry

He gets angry at his son (last act) because he does not want to carry on his fathers legacy(but he gets really sad and emotionally unstable because his son is going to leave him all alone)and he lashes out at Eli for humiliating him in front of everyone(made him say that he does not care about his son)and releases all his bottled up anger on him.

He seems like a man with anger issues on who me the world has not been kind on

because he's a psychopath who admits he hates everyone and only cares about using them for his own gain.

Because like every Hollywood film, TWBB is a movie made by Jews to make non-Jews (see: poor retards) feel good about themselves. TWBB teaches how becoming a businessman will make you unhappy and immoral, while being a poor good boy will keep you happy.

>No Country is more philosophical
There is no coherent philosophy, it doesn't work as a thriller instead it limps past the line as a sub-standard modern pulp fiction.
It's tomorrows 'Electra Glide in Blue'