Hey btards, what's your heritage and Are you proud of it...

Hey btards, what's your heritage and Are you proud of it? I have German roots that go back as far as I can trace (but my German parents moved to Canada in the 90's so I'm a Canadian citizen) and I'm very proud of my heritage.
In b4 herher hey Nazi cause I'm not counting that ugly chapter

German as well

also german, had family on both sides of ww2

Also German

I'm mostly Belarusian, with some Russian and Polish blood.
My parents moved to Canada though.

Canada hell yeah

> 50 Greek
> 25 Polish
> 12.5 Norwegian
> 12.5 Sweedish

Don't know much other than my Greek heritage. Both my parents are half Greek as well. Just started to read about Greek mythology to know more about my heritage's roots

Both parents Peruvian. 10/10 food, Peruvian folk believe in UFO's which I find funny, Inca Cola is the GOAT soda, one of the shittiest soccer teams in South America but I cheer them on anyways. Daniel Alarcon is my favorite writer, Mario Vargas Llosa is pretty cool too. Cool Peruvians.

Scottish on my father's side
Dutch Jewish on my mother's side

Fuck with me

Oh and Peruvians from the city have a pretty vibrant self-deprecating meme culture.

Yo Scotland is top stuff

American born with Austrian grandparents on both side. Get fucked you Prussian prick

Hindu heritage, very proud of it. The Muslim Invasions and colonialism injected self doubt has worked to erode the identity for over a 1000 years, but recently have taken an interest. 5000 year old civilization that's as old as mesopotamia and ancient egypt, and continued largely unchanged.

Hell yeah Fuck the union jack-offs down south

i'm also german/scottish/native american. i've traced my ancestors back to their homeland before they went to England to come over, part of my mothers side is the Wallace family, and the native american part is about 1/8th. i traveled europe and have a german coat of arms tattoo from there. i'm in no way a racist, as most people think white people are. i'm proud of my strong roots and being an honorable man. that's all.

Half German, A quarter Mexican (from when Texas was part of Mexico), 1/8th Native, 1/8th Chinese.
Proud of my German, Mexican, and Chinese heritage but I have no idea about my native side

Originalfag(country) here.

Fuck that's awesome

Half Caucasian with a small trace of Spanish from my fathers side, half O'odham indian from my mothers side (yeah she's a squaw)

i suppose? knowing some history and being proud of your ancestors is ok. unless they were terrible people i guess.

50% Norwegian
50% Danish

100% Albanian on both sides, family tree traced back 400 years.
I was born there, moved to Canada, now a Canadian citizen.

Married a Canadian-born Chinese surgeon.

Did you ever visit Albania after growing up?

50% english/irish on my fathers side (boring)
50% italian on my mothers side

On an unrelated note I would Fuck the shit out of my mom

I was born in 92, left in 98

Visited in 2000 and 2007.

I can't deal with how ignorant and uneducated the populace is, that's the whole reason my parents left.

1/2 Native American and I wouldn't change that for anything. I'm so thankful for my family and my culture's history and lore every single day. It gives life so much meaning for me.
Other half is Scottish and that's aight too. The only downside is that it made me short.

Pics of mom?

Oh really. I grew up with many Albanian immigrants. Cool people.

Tribe? Paternal or maternal?

When communism collapsed, the intelligentsia left. Also the drug dealers.

What does pride in something you had no control over mean?
I understand pride in things one may have accomplished, or an obstacle overcome, but I don't understand pride in something one had nothing to do with. Am I proud that the wheels on my car are nice and round?

really? i'm pretty sure my native american and scottish sides made me the 6'8 that i am. all the germans i've met are pretty short. they thought i was russian/american.

Irish/English American through and through. FUcking love it, I'm proud of my heritage. All the drinking jokes, the celtic movements, the stuffy British lords with their ornate coats of arms..

It's all good with me. I dig it.

Ya well my grandpa was one of those short stocky scots so I ended up exactly average height
Meanwhile the Indian side of my family are all around six foot GOD DAMNIT GRAMPS

Same here. 100% Albanian, currently living in Kosovo but I'm moving to Slovenia later this year.

No culture negro detected

But what tribe tho

Irish and Italian. Great grandparents immigrated from USA, specifically Chicago and Boston

100% Jewish, traced back 200 years, both of my parents are bankers (I shit you not).

What's it to ya m8?

Is that supposed to be surprising?

i'm sorry bro, my grandpa was pretty short, and my mothers side gave me my height. damn them short stocky ancestors.

Shalom fellow mensch

Try no culture, white skinned, mix-n-match American mutt. Like most Americans on this thread. No culture negro? Is that a chan response to anything you don't understand? Are you proud of you toenails? If not, why not, no culture negro.

I am 100% Irish mixed with 100% British. Look like a giant 2 meter leprechaun.

also my mom's side was scottish and cherokee, bunch of big burly mofos, along with my german side being big hardy people. we build roads for the americas during and after the revolutionary war, all the while fighting natives off. good times im sure.

As a half breed myself I like to mingle with with other half breeds

Ha ha, that's awesome. I wish my family had some banking skill. We're fucking poor all the time.

100% Polish, suck my dick mixed faggs.

Oh that's relatable
What's your tribe?

oh like anyone is jealous of a pollack

Guessing you live in Mississippi or Arkansas

You probably a nigger so...

Tohona O'odham. From Arizona

Danish roots as far back as we can trace(at least from 1200). Still living in Denmark.

My dad spent a lot of time looking up our family tree and discovered quite a lot, it was very interresting to hear about.

east TN actually, upper VA and penn. long time ago, and no, i'm a very white man. and you can sucketh my dicketh.

Had a friend from Denmark. Foreign exchanges. Cool af btw. Named Mads.

Holy shit cool! Is your tribe based in phoenix?

How do you like Denmark?

Yeah right Mr.nigger

Sorry, I hear Cherokee and immediately think 1840.

Mads is a very common name in Denmark, glad to hear you've met a nice dane.

I love it. People are very nice, it's very clean and you don't have to be careful with your wallet in public spaces(for the most part). I am very fortunate to live in one of the better more peaceful cities though.

Copenhagen is a mess now adays.

also, we owned no slaves, and the british didn't like us, and after the war the america's called us traitors and were going to kill us if we didn't build roads for them. so we did. all while fighting the natives to not be dead. along the lines we got along. so also. sucketh my dicketh.

English - father / Russian - mother

The English are straight down the line from the Normans. Were major slave traders in Bristol. Blacks took my name.

Ruskies were Don Cossacks which were mostly exterminated or kill fighting the reds. My direct ancestor survived because he went to Mongolia with Sternberg then ended up subjugating the Mongol monks and Turkestanis, managed to avoid Stalin's purge.

And i think of naked people with culture on africa alike level LOL

Chinese and German it's fine we can't control who we are only embrace discover and find peace with and within and through it..... It's all a blessing and path and helping......

furthest from it i'm afraid. but good job.
it's in my blood. im less distraught about it than most.

Whats the difference between native and nigger? Theres non...

There's nothing ugly about the Nazi's wanting to preserve their great country and not give in to jewish control

Dumbfuck, you are either lying or a retarded faggot if you consider "nazi" as ugly chapter. Learn the fucking history about the so called Nazi first, faggot. You are probably a fucking swine jew trolling on the net anyway.
Proud german-french here.

>%100 euro rat
Oh I'm so jealous like wow /sarcasm

awe, you poor immigrant. my main lineage is scottish and german. so once again..you can suck my mighty dick.

This man is right, for we are all Africans...

And you're what? Sandnigger?

2-English, 1-Scott-Irish, 1-German, 1-Polish, 1-French, 1-Belgian, 1-Patawatami.

Scottish? Are these guys who forgot their own language for English?