YLYL (you log you loose) creamy edition

YLYL (you log you loose) creamy edition

Fuck i already lost

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are sliding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

Rolling for a creamdream

It disgusts me that you keep posting this guy from Lost Prophets

Oh wow good one... Grow up

Wtf is this log shit

What the fuck is growing up?

Try it sometime

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

Could all of you log fags get flushed down a fucking toilet?

You don't get it kiddo... We are the toilets

Logged... clogged

Dumb animeposter

>dump

What the fuck are the origins of this meme?

I've been oblivious from Sup Forums for quite some time, and now I see why I was. But otherwise I am curious about the origins of this, creamy shit meme.

Wow, that sounds like something someone who has a lot of growing up to do would say

Cry baby faggot
Go suck a dick faggot

Logless shills go home

Suck my log, bitch.

Why am I the who needs to grow up? I posted a relevant reaction pic, and your guys are circlejerking over a garbage-tier singer and his literal shit.

>I'm fucking dung with it
I see what you did there

kek, good pasta

You'll understand when you're older, kid.

You suck my log first faggot bitch cunt

I'm fucking eighteen. You're probably not much older than I am.

>mfw this meme is no longer ironic

i mean this is Sup Forums but im not sure if this is bait or not, if it is bait then good for you. If not, then neck yourself.

i just farted and it burned my ass :3

Rolling for the cream

Kek did you actually not realise this is a log post?

One of my faves

fucking weeb get off my b

*slidding

Dumb animeposter

This thread has been logged and clogged.

Who is this person?