100% Chance Lena Dunham Will Leave

Lena Dunham has announced that there is a 100% chance she will move to Canada if Trump is elected president.

Can November 8 possibly come soon enough?

And can we all finally agree that liberals literally created Trump and have unwittingly indirectly been his strongest advocates?

I would use my vote simply to see pic related leave forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not Mexico, Lena?

>she doesn't know the hoops you have to go through to get citizenship.

Fuck

Why not Haiti? Or sub saharan africa? Pig.

and only a 1% chance Canada will let her in, the requirements are pretty strict unless she becomes a wetback and sneaks into canada.

She's not the only one maplebro. Lots of our liberal trash have vowed the same.

Thank god. Enjoy leafs prepare thy anus.

These people realize they still have to pay federal income taxes and that other countries have immigration policies, don't they?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

are you fucking kidding me? It's a shit hole full of gangs and spics.

t. lena dunham

Told ya so

Are they aware that one can't just walk into Canada and get citizenship.

How does she think she will get accepted before Trump's first term is half over?

That process takes takes a long time.

And nothing of value will be lost

>nova scotia lures

have fun assholes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING PIG DISGUSTING!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!

IT PISSES ME OFF THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS EVEN ALLOWED TO EXIST!!!!

GOOD GOD!

All trash.

There was a good counter signal meme about this.

Basically all liberals love the idea of diversity until you tell them to live in the mess they create.

>they say Canada instead of México
>EVERY SINGLE TIME

Literally proving Señor Trump right.

>implying you wouldn't

Real women have curves

We need a wall

She'll hop the border. After all, no human is illegal.

Real women are also human.

Lena Dunham and her ilk are under the profound misconception that anybody gives a flying fuck about their opinions. It's the results of growing up insulated in wealthy, all-white communities with no reading materials and only Jon Stewart as your guide.

Fucking sad, really.

what does it actually take to get canadian citizenship for an americunt?

we aren't taking this hog.

Literally who

I hope they all leave

this bitch is a weapon of mass boner destruction , her movement into any country will cause an international diplomatic crisis

>tfw it looks like my gf nude

Good thing she prefers doing it with the lights off

If you're white? Marry a local, or be highly skilled but that's iffy.
Non-whites are generally given preference, especially if you have a family member here who will sponsor you. If you're rich like the chinks, and you buy a bunch of land, they'll let you in without a question.

Rich white americans don't need citizenship though, they can just buy land because we have no rules on foreigners owning our shit, and live here going back only for the stamp or to renew the passport.

Why even bother with the hassle of having a bitch if she looks like that?

shes a jewess . border control measures are meant for goyim, not the people of the small hat

She's pretty redpilled, an amazing cook and sucks a mean dick

What you're leaving out is the fact they comb through sketchy marriages. There used to be an issue with rich foreign guys getting a Canadian to marry their foreign daughter and pay the Canadian a few thousand dollars to divorce and never contact the new Canadian resident woman ever again.

If immigration has a hunch it's not because the immigrant and the Canadian citizen are in a genuine relationship they'll cross-examine the shut our of the two people and deny the immigrant entry.

I just got my wife her residency this past year and holy fuck do they not joke around.

pls no

Who are those? All i recognize is the mother from the Addams family

Who the hell is Lena Dunham?

What does the t. stand for?

>falling for the "women are only good for their appearance" meme

>says the guy who posts a anime girl

Spoiled rich brat who molested her sister, then boasted about it, and was handed a spectacularly offensive and dumb TV show.

Fuck. I need to go fap now. That's hot.

>the same sjws who bitch about privilege in America are the same ones who exercise their privilege to be able to move out of the country if the man they dislike is elected
Fuck people like that.

We're gonna have to call her Leva Dunham now

trudeau

rosie o'donnell
al sharpton
jon stewart
whoopi goldberg
idk
samuel jaxon
cher

oh, thanks.

fuck i'm seriously gonna be sick

It's the mongolian way of saying 'regards'

eg

regards Adolf Hitler

becomes

t. Adolf Hitler

Its also "conservatives" like PJ O'Rourke who is pro open borders while he works in an industry that isnt the least bit effected by illegals and lives on a secluded 80 acre site in a New Hampshire town that is 98% white. He also happens to hate Trump, I really hope PJ gets raped by a pack of feral spics and niggers.

What kind of fucking stretching is she doing there?

pfft hardly a meme, "good" women are mealy acting and playing a part.

I'M WOOPSIE

there always this cracker by shillary's side don't worry
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8

These fucks wouldn't be rich and famous if not for America. They're abandoning the country that gave them everything because a big meanie gets elected? Trump should revoke their citizenship and permanently ban them from the country, because you know they'll want to come back.

Used to wank to this clip a lot desu
Good post

Making America great again, one less fat dyke pinko at a time.

Why Canada? Why not Mexico?

I wasn't going to vote for Trump because I was/am a /cruzmissile/, but I hate that shit show "Girls" so much, I will now vote for Trump just so that fat ugly cunt who is to blame for it has to move out of the country.

#nowvotingfortrump

You know you are gonna get banned for posting that obscenely grotesque pic, right?

Does she think her decision to move will sway people to vote for Hillary? Is she this much of a narcissist. What an ugly hog of a woman, both inside and out. I'd like to call her a disgusting fat cunt right to her face.

Who?

who gave her that tattoo? micheal j fox?

Shitty celebrity who openly admitted she sexually molested her infant sister. Feminists love her for being a strong woman of course.

I guess this matters to people who give a shit about what celebrities think and do. I have zero fucking idea who this person is.

Jews, fag-hags and blacks.

Ghee, what a surprise.

>a c "celebrity" with a vagina
>literally only considered celeb b/c it has a vagina
and i though i missed something

Well they're all going to the east coast so who cares.
There's nothing even over there. Their top employer is probably a company selling pamphlets on how to get the fuck out of there

Good, one less stupid cunt to shit up the greatest country in the world

I hope she enjoys her cultural enrichment at the hands of a muslim

I hate to admit it, but Girls is actually a pretty good show. Like I hate almost every character and disagree with the messages they send but I still watch it.

Maybe it's because it's a good way to reaffirm my hatred for New York hipster faggot types.

man electing trump is going to make people look dumb as shit or get them out of the country it's a win either way

On one hand:

Trump needs to win.

On the other:

My country is shitty enough and I dont need this rapist pedophile living in it.

>it's a good way to reaffirm my hatred for New York hipster faggot types.
Yes

>but Girls is actually a pretty good show.
If your criteria is "makes me hate the jews even more, something I hadn't thought possible" then yes, it's a fantastic show.

Also fucking lol at the fact Lena actually thinks this is being taken as a solemn warning by the public.
>jews
>self awareness

NO
NO
NO
NO

MOVE TO FUCKING MEXICO IF YOU LOVE DIVERSITY SO MUCH YOU DUMB FAT SKANK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAA

BUT DUDE, CANADA HAS ALL THE WEED AND SUCH A PROGRESSIVE LEADER LMAO

When Trump Wins, Liberals and all the other trash will flee to your country like flies to shit. Just accept this, our SJWs will make Toronto look like a group of bored teenagers saying stupid shit ironically

She will leave the US and I will move there.
Nice trade up if you ask me!

Rich people only love "diversity" when they don't have to live with it or deal with it. They are the ultimate fucking hypocrites.

Just ask all the rich Swedish politicians who live in guarded all-white enclaves in Sweden and never have to face the horrors of the all the raping and murdering shitskins they imported into Sweden.

>im a fat piece of white bird shit
>now excuse me while I wear these 100 dollar panties that don't fit me and ruin my vagina even more like a corset

Well, I dig the color of her nipples. The rest not so much.

fuck off ugly dyke, we're full

Trump truly will make America great again.

Holy shit, guys. We have to stop joking around about supporting Trump and get serious. If we dont and he wins, Lena Dunham is going to leave the US?!?!

Do you fucking understand? Play time is over. THERE IS A 100% CHANCE SHE WILL GO TO CANADA. Dont you get it?

>implying whites can immigrate here

lmao they're gonna get a dose of reality

That's fine, because if Trump wins, I am coming your way USA.

>what a fugly piece of shit

Because, like all liberal Americans, she believes every other country allows anyone that wants to to live there. They don't understand that the US has a relatively easy path to citizenship compared to other countries.

I hope that child raping cunt dies a slow, painful death while she's raped by Muslims.

lena also convinced me user
but not because is fat, ugly feminist (i am fat ugly femistic) but makes fat, ugly feminists & esp MILLENNIALS look bad as heck
y u have to make voting against $hillary it so easy lena

MAGA
commies out

There are some chicks who are ugly in a hot way. There are some fucking horrific abominations that cause your dick to shrivel up as soon as you see them. She is neither. This is a completely asexual image - it's not that I see some sexual feature that has been corrupted and made repulsive - there is simply nothing sexual about this. If dull grey boredom and mediocrity had a profile picture, this would be it. I don't think I'd even notice walking past that in the street. I've seen breakfast cereals with more charm and charisma, and if you look into those unliving, soulless eyes, I'm pretty sure that she knows it too, deep down. For all the media hype she receives, she is bland. For all the causes she champions, the strongest emotion she ever can invoke is mild distaste. At least Sarkeesian gave you something to hate, some stirring of passion, but I've been more emotionally moved by cardboard than by Dunham. I would pity her, but honestly I can't muster the energy.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>leftists actors all said the same thing about george w winning a second term. you may be saddened to hear none actually left the country.

Now if we can only get them to sign a legally-binding contract. Didn't Alec Baldwin say something like this and then douche out on his vow?

LMAOOO that's fucking Cher. Touché user.

It's almost as if people voted for him purely to spite them

How long it took to get a PR for your wife after you were approved?

I think its called the "my daddy didnt buy me a pony" stance