If anyone wants to talk that would be great. Not a regular thread, I just really need friends right now. Pic unrelated

If anyone wants to talk that would be great. Not a regular thread, I just really need friends right now. Pic unrelated

What's going on, user?

Sup G?

i suggest here

OP having a bad day. We've all been there.

Are you sure the pic isn't very related?

Dude if you want to chat, we can hit it up on kik or something. Being lonely or sad by yourself isn't nice.

What do you like doing in your spare time OP?

what's up op?

Let's have it!!

Today's the day that I've been waiting for. She finally told me she's leaving. I don't know what to feel. Relieved? She hurt me a lot, but I hurt her too. Mainly I was just afraid of the commitment. I don't know what I want in life, I feel like I'm too fueled by my sexuality but find little purpose in anything else.

Something to laugh at

Nailed it

Ah yes. I'm still there on that one. I want a girl so bad, but everytime I get close to one I feel like she's not the one anymore, like I can't stop thinking of other girls.

I'm fueled entirely by my sexual feelings, and if I can't get it up for the girl I have I feel like I'm completely weak.

I've been dating the same girl since highschool and I've finally told her I don't love her anymore, but that's just because I don't understand what love is past ego-fodder, and other women make me feel so fulfilled.

Ok op have a cute picture.

Hey you got dubs tho
Life will now get better

Can't go wrong with a turkish angora

Holy shit, thank you all for replying. I've just gotten kinda self loathing. I've kinda talked myself back up but man I cannot express how thankful I am to have all of you Sup Forumsro's to just jump in. You are all amazing.

Holy shit, thank you all for replying. I've just gotten kinda self loathing. My internet cut out so I couldn't reply for a few but I've kinda talked myself back up but man I cannot express how thankful I am to have all of you Sup Forumsro's to just jump in. You are all amazing.

have another cat image

That's so rough man, I'm sorry. But if it's one thing I've learned about sadness is that there is a beauty to it. When you feel the worst that you've ever felt there's no where lower to sink to and there will always be Sup Forumsros to help out

have another 1

You're the best, hilarious cat photos never fail to cheer anyone up!

Well then good sir...

MOAR CATZ

The internet really had it right back in the day. It was a simpler time but damn if it wasn't great

guys i think i found the reason OP so depressed.....

OP in cute cat form

user you're the real MVP

Thnx fam

Thank YOU for caring. I'm feeling a lot better now, thank you for taking the time out of your day/night to help a random Sup Forumstard

No prob

I'mma log out for the night. Thank you again for taking the time to lighten up my night! Good night!

shit op left.... I had one great joke left, ah well fuck it

what will happen to ze females that made op sad

Haha no worries I'm still monitoring for a few minutes before logging out! No females made me sad but that's a pretty good guess haha

it was worth a shot man.

Goodnight user!

Good Night OP! Good timing to, I was reaching the bottom of the barrel of cat memes.

Yes or No

Btw thanks to you OP (if you even see this) I found the meme my english teacher used all the fucking time on her powerpoints and shit was. The Entire year couldn't figure it out. Thank you based OP

I'll talk, I brought instant pudding

and you got dubs, good feels for everyone