Sup Forums idk what to do. I have zero monies for rent this month. My job cut my hours from 30 to 12 last week

Sup Forums idk what to do. I have zero monies for rent this month. My job cut my hours from 30 to 12 last week.

Advice? Not a begging thread

Bump

Bumpin

>from 30 to 12 last week.
LOL what did you do retard?

Bumping

My cool manager that was giving me hours transferred stores for better hours and my current manager is a trainee who can't schedule correctly

Talk to his manager.Thats over 50% cut in hours.
Thats not livable

Bumper

My job bumped my shit up from 40 to 50 and I hate it.

I wish I worked 50 hrs

I tried to call but all I got was their VM. Idk what to do about this month

Bump also

Bump also

Try partial unemployment for cut in wages
Probably won't make it on time though

really don't want to go back to having to do phone sex

I already tried, it won't cover this month. It'll get me through next month tho.

Whenever I see one of these threads, one thing is common. The person is always, "woe is me" yet doesn't mention WHERE they are, WHAT they do, education, age, etc.. How do you expect help from us if we don't know basic info?

Start with: user, 29, BS in faggotry, work 30 hours at Starbucks as coffee hack, in Hackensack, NJ.

If I know of an engineering job in Portland Oregon, for example its not going to help you is it?

I'm a 23 y/o with my Bachelor's in Microbiology and I'm currently trying to get in to a master's program. I work at a grocery store as it's the only work in my town. I'm trying to save to move to a bigger city but that requires money.

>sell plasma as a stop-gap
>get out of your shitty job where your income isn't dependent on hours getting cut

I'm gonna look in to selling plasma

I'm trying to move to a bigger city where I could get a better job but again, that requires time and money I do not have ATM. I'm trying tho.

Again, whut bigger city are you hoping to move to?

Alexandria or Lansdale. They both have really big biomedical research facilities that I could work at if I could afford to move.

Bump

Get a new job?