Wheres the clip of trump saying he would run republican because they're dumb?? Ive seen it...

Wheres the clip of trump saying he would run republican because they're dumb?? Ive seen it, I know people who have seen it. Its no where to be found/?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its fake, even CNN agrees.
snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/trump-quote-facebook-trnd/index.html

He never actually said this.
The reason you can't find this audio/video is because it doesn't exist. Its just supposed to be a meme.

You fell for a facebook tier meme

ive seen it

mfw even CNN admits its fake

read the comments in those articles with all the people who have also seen it. All the clips of his interviews are cut at very awkward moments. cnn can be paid. the man calling things fake news, would pay fake news to claim him innocent.

cNN WOULD FUCKING SAY ITS FAKE YA SHEEP?

What dont you get about the the fact that people have seen it with their own eyes?

even CNN openly admits it is fake

see

>cnn can be paid. the man calling things fake news, would pay fake news to claim him innocent.

This is the most retarded thing I've read today. Congratulations

He's probably just trolling. I refuse to believe someone is this dumb.

CNN, the Clinton News Network, would admit something that is very anti-Trump is fake?
When they do things like pic related...
The fact that they admit it is fake is something in its self.

>when trump is asked literally any question

>rambles incoherently about irrelevant nonsense

Are you all robots or something?.. are none of you reading all the parts of people who have seen it with their own eyes? have any of you watched the awkwardly edited clips of his interviews?

Mandela Effect.

>I'm so mad different people writing op-ed pieces have different opinions!

I love that meme, but will you be able to find a new object for your cringeworthy tweenage hero worship / kewlservative larping once he's impeached and indicted?

Mandella effect
Trump never said that in this universe
but knowledge of him having said that on video in other universes has infected this one

>I love that meme
shill harder

Hey there new user, feel free to PM me for tips and tricks, I'm pretty famous on here so I can show you how to blend in better

I̬̙͙̜̖̮̦ͤ͘ ̴͖͕̙͖̙̰̎ͯͣ̈͐̓ͩ͊ẘ̵̷̶̟̤̺̘̯͍̱͓̑͂͑͋͋̌̒͊ī̷̛̤͚̮͎̘ͫ̐͗̽̓͛̎ͅl͎̟̝͒̿͋͗̈ͨ͒ͬ͝ḻ̡̨̘̙̈́̍̐̈́͋̋̚ ̧̳͈̤͎͚̗͕͉͊̿d̷͉̘̹̳̼ͭͧ͑͂̊͜͞e̢̪̮̗̭͈͔̭̙̐͞͡v̟͍͖̦̓͐̃̈́̐̀͟o̩̭͇̖̞͓ͩͮ̈̉ͭͮ̄ͣ͜͡ư̝͚̝͗ͦ͂̏͜r̶̥̥̞͔̩͈͆̆̎̎͗ͮ ̘͕̬͚͖̯͈̆͆́̊͘y̯͎̹ͤ͒̉̓̇̽̒͘o̰̮̯̓̎̆̑͊ͪ͛̀ͅu̶̢̩͍̖̙̪̺̪̜͛ͣ̄ͪ̌̾r̷̘͚̩̹̯̝̥̜ͨ̓̾̿ ̷̯͔̳͈̪͍̄͊ͨ̈ͧ̄̃̾l̯͙͉̪͋̓ͣ̎ͪ͂͋i̛̞̜͔̻̖̺̙͍̜ͭ̊͂ͦͧ͒̉ͦ͝b͙̭͊̒ͦ̚e͕ͫ͗̀͒̔͜͢ͅṟ̷̱̊̚ả̢͖̹̀̊̈́ͫ̓̐̈͘l̠͖̰̤̬̪̾ͩ͋͛ͣ̀͜ ̸̙̝̝͙͆̆s̴̠̝̝͇͇̘̔͌͂͒̀ͭͧ̐̓̕ő̸̰͉̻̣̼̍ͤͮ͌̃́ͅu̯̎́ͪ͆̂͊͢ͅl̮̗͗̆ͩ̾.͚̝̗̤̗̝̗̙̤ͩ

>the moderator was emailed the questions
>instead of making them up herself
>Illuminatey conformed
You imbecile

meme
/mēm/

noun

1. an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

Shills are the lowest form of internet user. Beneath even pedos.

I just googled this and holy shit my mind is blown.

Jiffy? Cmon, everyone remembers Jiffy peanut butter.

The way he made liberals melt down these past few months make him a great potus in my book.

do you know what shill is/?

what about jiffy is at question.?

>that'll show those stuck-up experts and informed voters
>I'm cool because I'm too braindead to be concerned with the post-election turn of events, including my getting bamboozled
What a dunce

sage

Your safeguard is on the other board lad

*Safespace
Phoneposting was a mistake

you know most people here weren't old enough or didn't vote right? you dumb bitch.

here is the source lol

>CNN is fake news
>Says something in favor of Trump
>trumptards using CNN as sauce

You guys can't be this autistic?

>Phoneposting was a mistake
yea its way easier to get more usable IP addresses so you can shill post more

and here in reality

>meme generator

Kys

nice spelling Dumbass kek

its fake but liberals are so stupid they eat up the fake news

>in my book
Like all trumptards, that would be a coloring book.