Somebody help me out! should i go to the hospital with this ? anybody know what it is...

somebody help me out! should i go to the hospital with this ? anybody know what it is? i really dont like the red string going from the wound. i went swimming in lake michigan today and it started hurting really bad a couple hours later ! it was originally a blister i got from going barefoot.

Other urls found in this thread:

advancedtissue.com/3-signs-you-have-an-infected-wound/
medicinenet.com/red_streaks_on_the_skin/symptoms.htm
webmd.com/first-aid/inflammation-or-infection-of-a-toe-foot-or-ankle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I have your car?

Looks like it may be infected. Definitely go see a doc within the next couple of days.

That tracking mark looks odd. You should go to a doctor right away in case the infection is whats tracking.

you gone die

dude, just clean it well, put some anti bac on it, and chill off it for a bit. youre fine. keep it clean and relatively dry

You should go to a doctor, man. What are you, stupid or what? That shit is headed for an infection, dude. Go to a doctor.

Looks like an early symptom of endocarditis

Don't go swimming in random rivers faggot hope u die natural selection should take you out

Pop it and drink whatever comes out.

shit, this is fucking scary. i think ill wait a couple hours if its gonna get worse ill see a doctor. fuck man. not tryna loose my foot.

>headed for an infection
It is infected, dude...

No....

Yeah, but I meant it'll only get worse if he doesn't see a doc. But yeah, I messed my sentence up. Pardon me.

a blister... Peroxide, let it breath over night and cover it when you wear shoes. Don't be a bitch about it.

That is literally blood poisoning. As soon as it reaches your heart you will die. Look it up.

I'm an intensive care doc / internist.

What is waiting a couple hours going to do? Just go see a doctor and get some antibiotics +/- drainage of what might be an abscess underneath all that shit. If you have a fever or feel sick / fatigued etc then you need IV antibiotics now.

Timestamp fucking newfag.

dude, i had that blister for a week now im fine. but it just know started hurting really bad after i went swimming. but i still think i would have more severe symptoms if it was something like flesh eating bacteria , right?

Flesh eating disease. Say goodbye to that foot.

>Lake michigan
>Random river
>Not africa

It's worse. It's infection. Go see a doctor now before it gets in your heart (Which could literally be an hour).

If you have insurance yes. If not give it rest, clean it, air it out, and s the what happens

w/flash

This
Just stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

kek

Absolutely infected, you need antibiotics dude.

Very, very, very unlikely in the absence of something wrong with his heart valves.

you fucking popped it??

Hey OP
In all seriousness you need to go get that checked out. That inflamation around the split, and that red streak are a dead giveaway. You've got a bad infection going on. You may be headed toward sepsis.

advancedtissue.com/3-signs-you-have-an-infected-wound/

medicinenet.com/red_streaks_on_the_skin/symptoms.htm

webmd.com/first-aid/inflammation-or-infection-of-a-toe-foot-or-ankle

Most likely it started out as a simple blister or skin split, and got infected by a staph. What you see now is it starting to get worse.
Please go to the DR, or ER would be better, so they can start you on some antibiotics. You really don't want to wait, as this could turn into sepsis, or blood poisoning pretty quick.

How did you get the wound in the first place?

Flesh eating bacteria, you're gonna die user.

it popped up couple days ago. went swimming this afternoon. started hurting bad at 8. noticed the rash by 9.

Blood poisoning for real! OP get to the hospital asap. Look up on google "signs of blood poisoning". A read trail up a vain is a sure sign of it. Can be lethal.

Do you weigh 400 pounds? That the widest foot I've seen ever.

Nigga I think you got schistossomosis

Problem is, im here for vacay , not a us citizen. I have pretty good insurance tho. but i dont even know what to tell the doctors at the ER

Clean it very well, use rubbing alcohol. Afterwards dry it off and put some antibiotic ointment on it then lightly bandage it. If it's not better by this time tomorrow or it gets worse definately go to a hospital.

Im a 20 year old athlete with no kown pre existing conditions

Yeah. If he's been wading wait deep in the Nile River, jackwagon.

You don't need abx. You don't need to go to the hospital. Honestly just keep it washed out and dry. Cover it, your feet look dirty as shit. Literally nothing to worry about. Even if it is infected (looks a bit) you're not going to die. I've had plenty of infected wounds that I just took care of and it went away. Stop swimming in cesspools.

Tell them what you told us, and let them figure out the insurance. They have people there for that.
Look, you need to get that taken care of, and soon. If not you will get pretty sick from it.

Blood poisoning isn't a real thing at least in medical terms. Not sure exactly what you're trying to refer to. Sepsis?

>Blood poisoning is a serious infection. It occurs when bacteria are in the bloodstream. Despite its name, the infection has nothing to do with poison. Although not a medical term, “blood poisoning” is used to describe bacteremia, septicemia, or sepsis.

OK, so sepsis. A red streak is a sign of lymphangitis, which is just a spread of the bacterial infection. It doesn't at all mean someone is septic. Either way it's still a more concerning sign that you need antibiotics.

People used to get infections all the time before antibiotics. They used to die a lot more often, too. Just because you could get away with something doesn't mean it's a smart idea or the best choice.

Shhh this is natural selection in action

put a little neosporin on it.

If you don't cut your foot off now you will die.

Or just go see a doc. Your choice.

Right. What I told him to do here:

Rub some Robitussin on it OP

You need to go to the hospital right now. The red line is the infection traveling into your bloodstream. If you don't get help now you'll die of sepsis

Nigga of you cross that red line you're going to end up getting strategic bombing against you to take out your enrichment capabilities

I know you're going to have it your way or nothing at all.

Lake Michigan is a filthy pit.

You went swimming in a filthy pit with an open wound, and are now infected. Go to the goddamm doctor and it won't be a big deal. Wait a few days and it WILL be a big deal.

op, in case you need to herit again, go to a fucking doctor, like now. it isnt going to get any better, your body has already proven it isnt up to the task of fighting this infection, and if you delay more,more damage will be done. go to an emergency room.

>high heels at the beach
FAG

moralfagamania up in this shithole