ITT the left proves that we can meme just as well as the alt-right

ITT the left proves that we can meme just as well as the alt-right

>when trump is asked a question

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1882
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The although right pays in rubels, what you got??

I've got qubels, the superior currency of the two

There is no alt right.

Nice 'murica roll

>MERICA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1882

>'murica roll
Rice, cram cheese fried white fish and fries

The left can't prove shit, the right literally banted a dude that talks like a child into the white house. Lefties will never be able to accomplish this unless the Rock or Kanye become President

USA! USA! USA!

Not enough bacon in that

It's all alt-wrong.

These days they use MAGAttes instead of rice.

That's what I'm talking about

Tastes like freedom

my dude

faggiest cringe thread i've seen in hours

I have the biggest hands, they're the best.

How those chromosomes treating you, Trumpflake?

Your literal face when someone says something mean to you .

the Trumpflakes never go hungry.

REEEEEEEEEE MUH WHITE PRIDE!

kys autistic condom failure

God damn you're right I wasn't thinking clearly

Some funny shit, people think there is a difference between democrats and republicans.... left/right fucking morons need to wake up. They are the same party, and no your not invited

I wish both sides would shut the fuck up while I'm trying to enjoy my internets. go back to Sup Forums

bahaha

Summation of a childish and delusional generation who has it so good that they must invent Injustice to give themselves a false sense of purpose
> I feel embarrassed for you

>actually doesn't see the democrats and party affiliated media are the gorging idiots

chow down friend

you do realize that Democrats as a base do not support Democratic politicians

>ITT

High levels of Autismo

Meme squad assemble, me on the left

>my pubes are finally starting to grow in

t. OP

>believes any article that doesn't suck the Orange Idiot's cock is #fakenews

ask you Mom what you landed on when you were dropped as a child

U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A U S A

>make up stupid belief
>ascribe it to a stranger, baselessly
>pretend this belief is not only true, but so obviously true that it makes you look superior
>pretend to be superior

'tard.

Your angry teeth gritting doesn't count as cringing though, get meeme'd on m'laddie

>both sides
Spoken like a true Sup Forumstroon.

Liberals hate America because they hate themselves.

That's hot

The neo-right hates the Constitution.

#triggered

I am superior. Stay mad, Trumpflake. =D

Kekservatives should stick to giggling about memes or risk getting ridiculed

>implying banks, CEOs, celebrities, and the mainstream media don't openly shill for neoliberal open borders policies
>IM-FUCKING-PLYING anti-EU sentiment isn't aggressively discouraged by the abovementioned entities
All leftists haev are strawmen. They have no clue what their opposition stands for, which is why they've been failingly so badly for the past 2 years.

My fucking sides are gone

*have
*failing
My mistake

No need to make up or ascribe anything, Donaldo Blumpf does it all by himself. There's no need to be upset, friend.

Obvious samefag is obvious
>27 posters
KEK

shekels

The left can too meme. It memes so well the neo-right doesn't even get the jokes.

leftists have facts and scientific consensus on many issues. righties have emotional reactions, mean world syndrome, and a complete lack of worldly experience.

also incest. lots of incest.

Can Mardi Gras floats be memes?

I'm not sure the ((((opposition)))) itself knows what it stands for. Seems like a bunch of low info dunces whipped into a frenzy, against a lot of things they attach blame to, but not a lot of solutions.

Wake me up when the Republican congressional majority manages to pass any significant legislation. 7 years of crying about the aca, only to realize their own state governors don't want to give up the medicare expansion they're railing against as the most welfare dependent states in the country. Oops

You sure about that, Mehmet?

ITT: memegenerator/./net

I sure do wonder why Southern red states full of dum inbred white rednecks have among the highest welfare rates. What hypocrites, amirite?

Most Alpha quote of the century from our most Alpha president ever.

nice try, Cletus. pull out of your mom and make a map that differentiates every US state. then give your sister the ol "Alabama Thank You."

He's right. If you disagree, you're probably a lil bitch who has never bedded a whore once in his miserable beta life

people like you are why idiots and shit musicians keep getting rich and famous in this country.

>ask you Mom

me mom are dead

Still doesn't change the fact that there's a whole bunch of you sister fucking hillbilly rednecks on the right. Don't you have a trump rally you could be jerking off to right now? Just imagine that Trump is your cousin, you'll cum buckets.

Well congratulations, your thread is a failure.

ya they did, 3M californians over trump
meant the party anyway

>who has never bedded a whore
only your mom, just like the rest of /b

Just like OP

muh 3 million illegals

correlation is not causation

the Bible belt is full of just as many retarded white people. stop finding excuses to keep smashing your sister. we all know the flyover red states are full of backwoods idiots.

What? What does that even mean? Me and others like me are the reason that "idiots" and "shit musicians" make money and garner fame? What the fuck are you actually talking about? Are you saying that believing speech like Trump's "pussy" quote is alpha helps to create some sort of American culture in which "idiots" and "shit musicians" (kek) make money? What? Or are you just mad that there are people out there who become rich, and are playing the victim like a well-trained library is supposed to? Maybe a bit of both?

What "causation" is there to point out, retard?

And the majority of women voted for him because he's a real man. And they respect that real women love to be kissed and grabbed by the pussy.