Whats up from SCAD (Savannah college of art and Design)! Going to kill myself tomorrow...

Whats up from SCAD (Savannah college of art and Design)! Going to kill myself tomorrow, what are some last things I should do?

go out, get waisted, fuck bitches

Post your sad ass lifestory on Sup Forums

Whatever you always wanted to but where always too scared to, if you are gonna die then why should it fucking matter?

Livestream it.

Post your face and a timeatamp

be an hero

Pls don't. Also do you have discord or something can chat with ya if you need somethin hun.

Aye, use helium m8

rape someone right before an heroing
leave note saying you were tired of bitches rejecting you so you were determined to lose your virginity before killing yourself

Get a stronger rope

Don't do it, what ever is bad about your life will change in time. I was depressed in college too, but it gets better. Go to the gym or join a sport, or even go devote your life to helping others. Killing yourself won't make the world better, only you helping out can

inb4 whiteknight

choke & stroke your way to oblivion

It's not that sad of a story, just pathetix, waste of a life kind of things. Got things that i wanted, still managed to fuck it all up, don't deserve to live and go on wasting things.

>Fell in love with a girl
>gave her my entire life and heart and all that sentimental shit.
>Promised myself that even if i fucked everythinf wlse up, i wouldnt do it this tme,
>"It will be different"
> If I only knew
>Wasn't sure if it was real, so I ended up dating someone else and a lot of other things happened.
>first girl was understandably hurt and now shes with someone else.
> tfw I had a prtner for life who kept me stable now shes super gone.
> it was supposed to be different but I cant change
> aw shucks

Ill go into detail if you care at all

did you realize that your $200,000 degree from SCAD only qualifies you to serve coffee?

I knew 2 people who graduated from SCAD. One went to make films, and another went to make sculptures.

Neither one works as an artist, and the sculpture graduate went back to school (this time at state U) and graduated with a marketing degree.

You can always start over at a new school user.

Oh yeah, dont kill yourself user. Savannah isnt that bad, although it does smell like ass.

I love you, OP. You are loved. Please don't kill yourself.

Ayy lmao

I want to get into a big fight, does that count?

Ropes expensive as hell my dude, and I have student loans

I think things change for some people, others arent so lucky. Theres no generalization thats ever been true with humans and "life is worth it for you" is just one of those

thats your sob story.
jesus fucking christ that is lame.
get a spine.
otherwise youre just gunna fall through the noose.

Hope you read this my dood. If you're really feeling that shitty I just wanna let you know that as quickly as it can all turn to shit, it can all turn really good too.

We just get these blinders on and it's easy to be weak and play the victim. Two things i'd suggest you check out.

First one is a song by a band called Gorjira called silvera. "When you change yourself you change the world".

The second one would be a pod cast from Radiolab on the after life.

Be strong, don't be a faggot like most of these people here.

Yeah I'm not sure why i went? dont know if you can relate, but my generation is so pressured to go to college, and I's be the first in my family to get a degree, so I had to go somewhere, and my major is film so why not SCAD?

I agree though, I love the city but it smells bad and the degree is worth less than ink used on it.

Also Shia Labeouf got arrested a few days ago yelling at me and a group of friends down here after a set I was on so Savannahs madcap

Right? Thats the worst part, I don't feel worthy to join Robin Williams, Kurt Cobain and all of them. Not even fit to die lol

I'm actaully going to check these out, thank you.

what job are you planning on getting with your art degree? how much does it pay?

No job, I'm killing myself wtf do you mean. It would be a writer but they don't hire braindead guys to write for TV anymore, not since Frasier ended.

Life is not about your life, it is about improving the lives of those around you. Since killing yourself prohibits you from being able to improve others lives, it should be avoided.

So you want to make films?

Focus on your craft man.

Dont fucking think about suicide, think about doing what you love.

Start now, write out your plan for you film

Last time I checked Depressed people make the best art, so don't kill yourself because I want that dope ass art that you poured your life and soul into.

life is to short to feel sorry for yourself. stop being a pussy and make shit happen to better your surroundings. stop pretending life is all about you. go make money. enjoy the short time here. change lives for the better.

>Life is not about your life, it is about improving the lives of those around you.
It's a bit of both

Apologize to whoever gets stuck paying your stupid art camp debt.

Before you die, you need to watch konosuba, im not even kidding.

i was just wondering what would make a person get an art degree. you can burn 50k and get a job at wallmart without the work and waste of time...

i love shia.

learn to edit well and go get a fucking job and move on. totally fucking doable

Post your sad ass lifestory on Sup Forums

Share it. Relieving heavy weight from your shoulders always does good. And even tho you have had all these setbacks. Don't finish your story right there. Your story hasn't even started yet. So you might never know what tomorrow brings. Or the say after tomorrow the next week next year. I have had setback after setback too. But as my dad told me on his deathbed. Never choose the easy, but choose the hard way.

Go down to River Street, hook up before things close, have a drink and know life will go on. Just Stop It.

hey fag, DROP OUT NOW. That's what is behind this. Learn everything you need on Udemy and edX. Fuck the stupid bitches brainwashing you. I know a fucking bastard, killed himself, my best friend. Don't you do that to a person now. Get some grit and drop out. People respect that, but most importantly, you will respect yourself for starting a career with minimal debt.

SCAD costs 50k a year, not 50k total

Take acid tab in a tub full of water with paint artifial green dimmed the light and you will bash depression like a Roach,also say 1 Jewish 1 christian and Catholic prayer and you'll go to go

cuz art's dope as fuck and its time well spent. enjoy your fucking walmart world.

??? You are fucking braindead- perfect to make television since you seem to find Frasier of all things to epitomize stupidity. Move on now and make Family guy XLVI

Go to Atlanta. Get hotdog from The Varsity. Go home and rethink your life.

if a person is talented, there is no need to indebt themselves. Idiot. Probably 250k in debt now training to replace lady gaga. fuck you scalliwag

No okay but see I love this shit right here.

So I thought so too! I thought that being depressed would at the very least help with art, and that that would be my silver lining. But depression helped Goya's black paintings, Bethovan's symphonies, Faulkners dramas. But I was a filmmaker. The one thing that ruins filmmaking from the ground up is deppression. Its not like other fields where you can isolate yourself and hammer out masterpieces.

Film is 100+ people working together, its smiling and getting coffee with pretentious friends, it's using corporate PC conversation to make sure everyones loving their lives. And worst of all its collaboration. Being a sad actor or director is crippling for your career. You dont get to be sad in hollywood.

STEM degree here. you know, a real degree. my incoe affords me the time to enjoy art as it was meant to be. as a hobby... after i get home from work... lol. enjoy paying off 200k in debt at 10 dollars an hour...

boo hoo. you act like film is hollywood. it's not. It;s people like you, braindead from the college cultural marxism that are throwing yourselves headfirst into the grave. knows what's up. Go study lesbian dance theory on your own dime, no need to get student loan debt from it.

Don't do it...and that rope isn't good enough. Honestly hanging is a pretty bad way to go in my opinion so many things can go wrong, if you have access to a firearm or know someone who does you should definitely use that instead. Remember to aim at an angle to the head so the bullet pierces both hemispheres of the brain.

Adding it to the list boy-o

50k a year, art degrees are useless but you get into the industry based on nepotism or connections. People only go to the college to get the high connections. If it works, youre set for life. If not, youre fucked.

Cant drop out, just graduated.

I'm from Atlanta so that works. If youre from the area, give me a good location and I'll do it there, youll see it on the news in two days

I chose hanging because i heard from survivors it was more peaceful as long as you steer clear from arteries.

As for the gun I dont know people who have them because I usually associate with pro-gunlaw friends (shitty college liberal im sorry)

arts degree new yorker.
10$ hr? lol.
OP learn some shit. get into the industry. there are plenty of ways to do well.
>hobbiest lol

this is fundamentally untrue.

libfag go an hero right now and film it

lose your virginity to a hooker?

and buy much stronger rope, if you going with hanging.

Fucking an hero you fucking cuck faggot

Ropes expensive as hell my dude, and I have student loans

Not for long.......

Love Summer Glau, hated when terminator series got canceled.

Libfag, so nothing of any value will be lost. Do it at a cemetary, so they can save on carbon emissions by saving the ride to the funeral home.

Believe me op, I don't know you, but you have not seen everything life has to show you, there's a lot of amazing things to do out there, don't waste your oportunity.

Theyd have to ride me to the morgue for processing probably.

I like that, but dont you think thats a selfish way for me to live? If ive actively hurt people and am every single day taking up resources (like we all are). Isnt it selfish to say "wait but i still wanna see the Great Wall!"

got any nudes of any gf, you can share?

I'm killing myself because I deserve it, im not gonna do the greater good while posting ex noods. That being said I could post my dick?

naw, the gays at the funeral home will take care of posting them for you. They will inflate it up and go to town on it.

Go to Eckard Carpet Store. Talk to the owner, I know him. He went to SCAD. It would be cool to ask him about it later. Also as a KCAI grad, don't you want to make this a BIGGER DEAL? I mean you are in art school.. I get it.

Want me to leave him something for you? Youd have history of an anons an hero.

Sure. A piece of your art. Whatever your medium is.

>real degree
>lol
You still sound like a fucking retard.

You should make a desperate plea for attention on a pedo website. Oh wait, you got that covered.

Welp. I'll keep track of news tommorow, just to see if this shits legitimate