She flirts with you

She flirts with you.

What do?

Bust out the whaling harpoon

Start sucking on them titties

fuck her asshole

Insert penis into her belly-button and have kinky gut-secks.

fuck her, vigorously

I hate fat people

Throw a whole live chicken in her direction and fucking run away.

That smell tho

bang and hang

I have her fart in a multiple jars then decorate my home with those stink containers

smash and then pass

Hot damn she is one pretty bitch

let my dick engulf in her fat pussy is the only right answer here

you must be blind cuz i see plenty of other answers.

Ejaculate in my pants

>man the harpoon
>she slobs on my 7 inch knob like a golden twinkie

Fuck a fold and warm a sandwich under one of those tits.

>gut-secks
Kek

I would smash her.

I love a big fat bitch.

Remember that hippos kill more people than lions

Her belly-button is clearly an entry-point for sure.

reminder that lions are the alpha cucks of the animal kingdom

Eat her snatch

Look at the hole, give it a roll.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

im somewhere inbetween. bbw but not obese.

I would not go near it as her body fat would make her pussy stink really bad and also she wears a lot of make up so she is really ugly.

probably gonna call this a fuck and chuck, OP

pussy is pussy

This is literally how a 1 becomes a 10. Good for her.

Roll her around in flour and then aim for the wet spot.

would cum in every "hole" I see on her.

Ask her out to dinner . . . Feed Her, Fuck Her.

bust out the flour

I would take the skin boat to tuna town. :) ALL ABOARD!!!!

I'd go with pizza. I love the thought of a woman engorging herself on pizza.

Buy 100 happy meals. Ruffie those. Smash then leave. Use the toys to create a minefield that she has to avoid.