Diego Costa or Prime Drogba

Diego Costa or Prime Drogba.

Who is better and why?

Drogba is overrated. 100 goals in 226 apps isn't amazing.

Drogba hands down.

>that flag
>that opinion

Looking at Wikipedia stats isn't the same as watching matches. Drogba was on another level and Costa will not reach it.

Your stupid levels don't mean shit without the goals to back it up.

great banter lad
so glad your country exists

Drogba's peak season - 37 goals
Costa's peak season - 36 goals

>Number of 20+ goal seasons
Drobga - 4
Costa - 3
>Number of 30+ goal seasons
Drogba - 3
Costa - 1

Stick to video games and Mountain Dew faggot.

Dubs don't lie.

Drogba by far.

Drogba at Chelsea was only able to get more than 30 goals once before he was 30 and Costa is only 28 so why compare now?

Are you brain dead, you wanted statistics and you got them.

S T I C K T O F I F A F A G G O T

I want good stats. You're comparing someone who's retired to someone with many years to go. I'm sure you can find plenty of Drogba dick sucking somewhere if you look

I love you aussies

Is this a bait?

Drogba ofc, more clutch, better back technique, more loyal, better mental.

drogba, easily. he was scary.

I prefer the black man.

Be VERY honest here.

How often did you actually watch Chelsea when Drogba was around?

If you did, you'd realise how moronic your argument is.

Stats mean shit for him when most of his goals were in big games / finals and he would also be one of the key influences in games.

He gets away with it because Chelsea winning the key games was a lot down to him.

And when I say key I mean games that win titles, games that win cups.

You do know Drogba started his career late, so comparing those stats should work in favour of costa. Since one built his reputation mostly in his late 20's to mid 30's, are you a troll or legitmate clown?

Are you forgetting how fucking good Drogba was? An absolute beast. Costa is not even close to that level

That only tells me that Costa has time to surpass those records.

to be fair drogbas shite season was cos he had malaria

it doesn't counts if he surpass them in China

How old is Costa really?

Drogba was far better than Costa has been up to now

Drogba as he doesn't have cheat to win.

Drogba, its unfair to compair as Costa hasn't had any finals or 'big' games to see if he can perform like Didier always did

Definitely Drogba. He at least turns up in the big games.

this.

Anybody who is insulting Drogba clearly did not watch him play. He was an absolute beast and pretty much bullied every single defence he came across.

Was he a whining, falldown prick when he first came to England? Yep. Did he eventually reach a level that Costa will probably never quite reach? Yep.

Still, Costa's a good player. Just no Droggers

Drogba and Costa both came to Chelsea at the age of 26

Drogba has been playing professional football since 18 with Le Man's

I don't understand the whole "started his career late" meme you are trying to peddle. Just because someone isn't in the EPL at a young age, doesn't mean he wasn't doing shit before it.

Dumbass.

Costa is invisible in big games

can anyone here tell those flags apart without hovering the mouse over them?

His stats are not the best but he usually showed up in the most important moments

Right now? Drogba by far. If Costa gets 3 or 4 25+ goal seasons more, then him. Since Costa will probably fuck off to China I doubt he'll be remembered as one of the best.

Drogba scored in practically every big moment in Chelsea's recent history. Costa will be in China before he even has a chance to come close.

diegodiegodiegodiegodiegodiegodiego

drogba was a pussy and a regular diver

drogba was a Lampard babby

>le consistent man vs le clutch man

Both in a 4-4-2 setup basically wins you the treble.