How old is everyone on here

How old is everyone on here

too old to be a dumb frogposter

I'd say the demographic is getting younger everyday. There's god damn under developed brains posting here thinking they know shit..

Sad

22 on Friday been here since I was 13 no joke no lie

Half of life is what u make of it half of it is just letting it happen go out and live ur life's b tarts discover urself and enjoy and experience many things

22, been here 5 years. There is no end, all I do is come back. All my friends are gone, you fags are all I really have to talk with anymore

15 years old... Wish me to be a child again.... Fuck puberty, Shit to be old and aging...
After which one is 20 years old and the puberty is ending... has you 5 years of peace (
But only physically)..
with 25 it goes anyway downhill.. And you will see how slowly your body degrades more and more...

>everyone underage
Everyone is underage when they first come to this hell.

Wat

26, been here forever....

Fuck...

Getting older sucks, just like his typing.

twenty

How long you be here friend?

I've been here about 6 years. This place is like a drug. I don't think I go more then 2 hours without getting on here everyday.

Probably three or four years. I occasionally come on and then leave for a good while. Just depends on the mood

>incoherent sentence structure
>incorrect capitalization
>every sentence ends with elipses

How long u been here

I know the feel, I have it so ingrained that I wonder how I would survive without.
You must be alot more normal if you can actually leave for long periods

36, i get more pussy then probably most of you in here, currently fucking two chicks one is 21 other is 24.
Sidenote - had little Caesars pizza today, havn't had it in along time, now i remember why its fucking terrible.

Sweet satan man, what is it like? You recent or an ancientfag?

Post pic of self, you probably look old and gross

no

Sounds and xwxexexexexexexexexecexexsexsexs Xavier called some stupid does cant come scoop enough acc fucking when? Home improvement jones join kind keep bringing value Bhutan didn't check everything don't!! Forget cute can't exactly character some advice first good example kiss least been???????

>huhuhu Im borderline pedo

Agree sometimes you just gotta meme, or tell someone to Fuck off.

manwhore alert

~12 years.

>How old is everyone on here

about twice as old as you + 14

18 - I'm a newfag and only been here a year

Babies

Damn dog youre the oldest fag

~12 years

I think for me it has alot more to do with the atmosphere, intergrate and dont get high and mighty, then lets argue about something so fucking stupid it confuses mainstream media. Its just clicks with me.

13 going on 14.
I could kill myself now before this addcition ruins my life, or try my hand at becoming a child actor

I always have wanted to be one of those fucknuts in a cheerios commercials...

30 years old. And 2 years I live in the US. Without friends without family... ~Oh shi... It's Sup Forums!

21 but I was 16 when I started. It's easy to laugh at underage normies, but we all started as one. Unless you're one of those creepy 35 year old fucks.

Thanks!

Here ya go faggot

Shit man, you really fucking depressed or just straight up nuts?

You virgin?

Fuck dude

whoops, that age is under the age required by the rules of this site!!!

I'm 12, I come to this site because everyone here is very mature and I learn lots. I think the only thing i dont like is that le redit has better me mes than you guys. Yesterday I learned about how the Niger's didn't do anything and I saw a other 12 year olds peepee. It was so groosssss xP

HAHAHAHAHA shit man you look like you still live with your parents and regularly listen to Linken Park, telling your mom to stfu when she complains.

19 been here maybe a year

Looks like we gotta call the Cyber police

Good to go, 35 years military/Gov. retired now, taking care of mom & dad.

we must know each other then

What's your story? Why are you on Sup Forums?

Is he your dad

no my dad died 8 years ago

no ive had sex 4 times but its been almost 2 years since the last time lol doesnt feel good

35 m VA

damn I didn't think this thread was going to do numbers

Killing time, lurking mostly...

49. I win.

A prize for not reading the fucking the thread faggot

>the fucking the

onety one

36/yes/phx

my memes are organized into folders

Sure you are wizard.

>That face
>That body

If you not lying, cunt, those girls most be ugly ass hell.